Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | [TOOLS] Super Lair SS - New Owner
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... 119 120
@Starrydance
You're very welcome! I'm glad you like it. If you'd like, I can add you to the ping list.

For the RTB - be sure you're also entering the current date under 'RTB Updated'. That should fix things! What it's doing is taking that date and adding what's in RTB Days so it can give you the date of when the dragon is RTB.
@Starrydance
You're very welcome! I'm glad you like it. If you'd like, I can add you to the ping list.

For the RTB - be sure you're also entering the current date under 'RTB Updated'. That should fix things! What it's doing is taking that date and adding what's in RTB Days so it can give you the date of when the dragon is RTB.
@Siscily

Ahhha! Thank you! And yes pretty please to the ping list! <3
@Siscily

Ahhha! Thank you! And yes pretty please to the ping list! <3
@Starrydance
You're welcome! And sure thing. :)
@Starrydance
You're welcome! And sure thing. :)
Thank you so much for this! I didn't realize the version I had was so outdated, I'm so glad I can finally update everything. Do you mind adding me to the pinglist?

@Siscily
Thank you so much for this! I didn't realize the version I had was so outdated, I'm so glad I can finally update everything. Do you mind adding me to the pinglist?

@Siscily

fey/feyr/feyr/feyrs/feyrself pronouns
FR +3
Please Ping
tumblr_inline_ny7iucII7T1qmzhvw_540.png
@Kallifrey
You're very welcome! And sure thing, I'll get you added. :)
@Kallifrey
You're very welcome! And sure thing, I'll get you added. :)
@Alexstrasza @kipinae @Lanikot @Auresse @purplejabberwock @absolmon @cinderrain @toxipraline @LordAlois @MoonBiter @Gr12zly @KittyAoba @wingedRenegade @Poisonedpaper @Jamethyst @KitKaze @YouThereYeaYou @Taskuhecate @LunarLunacy @jibori @Trixy @LCice @HummingbirdColor @AetherDragon @Cinderfire @MeraHunt @PrimeNumbersCas @SpringsSong @Sanguiem @Catsy01 @nielybh @SimFeetUnder @Sky93 @Starrydance @Kallifrey

Opal is added! It's a gem gene (boo - it's so pretty but so expensive), so I gather it's a rare gene. If I find otherwise, I'll make the changes.

I've also made a handful of corrections to the filters; I found a number of them either weren't complete or had incorrect info in them.

If anyone comes across any bugs or mistakes, please let me know!
@Alexstrasza @kipinae @Lanikot @Auresse @purplejabberwock @absolmon @cinderrain @toxipraline @LordAlois @MoonBiter @Gr12zly @KittyAoba @wingedRenegade @Poisonedpaper @Jamethyst @KitKaze @YouThereYeaYou @Taskuhecate @LunarLunacy @jibori @Trixy @LCice @HummingbirdColor @AetherDragon @Cinderfire @MeraHunt @PrimeNumbersCas @SpringsSong @Sanguiem @Catsy01 @nielybh @SimFeetUnder @Sky93 @Starrydance @Kallifrey

Opal is added! It's a gem gene (boo - it's so pretty but so expensive), so I gather it's a rare gene. If I find otherwise, I'll make the changes.

I've also made a handful of corrections to the filters; I found a number of them either weren't complete or had incorrect info in them.

If anyone comes across any bugs or mistakes, please let me know!
That was fast, thank you!

(And thank you for having a how to update FAQ ready for us newbie spreadsheet folk!)
That was fast, thank you!

(And thank you for having a how to update FAQ ready for us newbie spreadsheet folk!)
@Siscily thank you and everyone who contributed to this wonderful sheet! Could I be added to the pinglist? ^-^
@Siscily thank you and everyone who contributed to this wonderful sheet! Could I be added to the pinglist? ^-^
QGlDrIs.png dragons for sale
wishlist
@Brea
Certainly! Glad you like it. :)
@Brea
Certainly! Glad you like it. :)
@Siscily Can I be added to the ping list please?
@Siscily Can I be added to the ping list please?
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... 119 120