Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | [Resource] Delamire's Bio Hoard
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 17 18
bumping
bumping
af0231562e2fd316f2c9e094c43e6943a0d7e810.png
@Delamire the gif things are so cool! How do you make them?
@Delamire the gif things are so cool! How do you make them?
dNCLmdm.png
@Kapara To make things faster I have a template made so that all I have to do is open the gif, resize it, and save. c:
@Kapara To make things faster I have a template made so that all I have to do is open the gif, resize it, and save. c:
FLoYPGu.gif
Thanks for this! I added one of the vertical gifs to my bio, it's perfect!
Thanks for this! I added one of the vertical gifs to my bio, it's perfect!
clyCaLS.png .

20s, male, he/him
.np7f4Fm.png about me
.np7f4Fm.png current icon:
NUuorfS.png .
@Delamire
Can I ask what program you use to open/save the gifs once you've edited them? The one I was using is a web-based one, but it's been taken down and whenever I save them with fire alpaca it only saves the one frame.
@Delamire
Can I ask what program you use to open/save the gifs once you've edited them? The one I was using is a web-based one, but it's been taken down and whenever I save them with fire alpaca it only saves the one frame.
Hoarding.
5161.png & 23093.png
@Rift - I use photoshop to make them, sorry if that's not very helpful!
@Rift - I use photoshop to make them, sorry if that's not very helpful!
FLoYPGu.gif
@Delamire

Something is up with your images Dalamire!
@Delamire

Something is up with your images Dalamire!
An open book that reads Stories & Poetry MJ 24uZeuhOu.pngBk78Myp.pngLaSYQ19.gif8d7o509.png
@paintminion Thank you for the heads up! Apparently photobucket doesn't let you upload a photo to use on other websites anymore ((which seemed like the whole point of photobucket????) and this service is now $400. So I'll be moving my images to another website and redoing the thread.
@paintminion Thank you for the heads up! Apparently photobucket doesn't let you upload a photo to use on other websites anymore ((which seemed like the whole point of photobucket????) and this service is now $400. So I'll be moving my images to another website and redoing the thread.
FLoYPGu.gif
@Delamire

Ugh, That's what I just found out by this too. Now to figure out what I have on there and move it. I use imgur mostly, but they had such issues last week I was so frustrated. Mibella put their images in a Google doc for folks to find?

Good luck on the task, that has to be a long chore, but has to be done. I will send you some things to give you that spoon full of sugar feeling!

Anyway, I commissioned a new shelf from passenger to use with credits. So I am good to go :-)
@Delamire

Ugh, That's what I just found out by this too. Now to figure out what I have on there and move it. I use imgur mostly, but they had such issues last week I was so frustrated. Mibella put their images in a Google doc for folks to find?

Good luck on the task, that has to be a long chore, but has to be done. I will send you some things to give you that spoon full of sugar feeling!

Anyway, I commissioned a new shelf from passenger to use with credits. So I am good to go :-)
An open book that reads Stories & Poetry MJ 24uZeuhOu.pngBk78Myp.pngLaSYQ19.gif8d7o509.png
@Delamire
I made an imgur account to put all of my images in! I haven't had any problems and I've been using it for months, but I also didn't use it last week so I don't know about the problems paintminion mentioned. At least in my experiences, it seems quite reliable!
@Delamire
I made an imgur account to put all of my images in! I haven't had any problems and I've been using it for months, but I also didn't use it last week so I don't know about the problems paintminion mentioned. At least in my experiences, it seems quite reliable!
NcSflKP.png
My bones are made of feathers, and my heart beats with the breeze.
D91RBvR.pnglHdQ8WC.gifOY3P2op.png
NQaOZu9.png
stW7qZC.png
IbGi8gf.png
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 17 18