Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | [Resource] Delamire's Bio Hoard
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 17 18
@Delamire
Ahh, thank you so much c: Very helpful <3
@Delamire
Ahh, thank you so much c: Very helpful <3
npc_pearl_by_dogi_crimson-dagobl4.gifLIo8D8G.gifdeity_lightweaver_by_dogi_crimson-da9s0kb.gif
New resource: just added a bunch of dividers to my photobucket album! link
New resource: just added a bunch of dividers to my photobucket album! link
FLoYPGu.gif
@skeletonJAGK @Birdskull @bonevine @pooses @Shinyfox @Ghostgirl32 @skoomacat @PrinceDirk

Hello all! I've moved my familiar pixels over to this thread so that all my bio resources are in once place. I will ping you whenever I create a new familiar or you can request to be pinged for a specific familiar only.

If you would like to be taken off the pinglist just let me know!
@skeletonJAGK @Birdskull @bonevine @pooses @Shinyfox @Ghostgirl32 @skoomacat @PrinceDirk

Hello all! I've moved my familiar pixels over to this thread so that all my bio resources are in once place. I will ping you whenever I create a new familiar or you can request to be pinged for a specific familiar only.

If you would like to be taken off the pinglist just let me know!
FLoYPGu.gif
@Delamire

Ahh, thank you very much! I'm using a divider in two of my dragons bios - Izarre and Voriksha ;3

May I ask if I can be added to the pinglist for updates to this thread?^^
Thank you very much!
@Delamire

Ahh, thank you very much! I'm using a divider in two of my dragons bios - Izarre and Voriksha ;3

May I ask if I can be added to the pinglist for updates to this thread?^^
Thank you very much!
@Takenaka pinging myself to hold onto this! thank u frend
@Takenaka pinging myself to hold onto this! thank u frend
@ThatOneHandedKid @Marinna

Hi, thank you for your interest in my pixel shop! Unfortunately it is being deleted and the familiars portion has moved to a slot in this thread. c:
I will add you both to the pinglist for new familiars, and Golden Porpoise has been added to the to do list!
@ThatOneHandedKid @Marinna

Hi, thank you for your interest in my pixel shop! Unfortunately it is being deleted and the familiars portion has moved to a slot in this thread. c:
I will add you both to the pinglist for new familiars, and Golden Porpoise has been added to the to do list!
FLoYPGu.gif
@Delamire : Thanks a lot ! This thread is incredible, I'll probably use it when I start my bios ^^
@Delamire : Thanks a lot ! This thread is incredible, I'll probably use it when I start my bios ^^
2h6gdhe.gifLet the Lighttweedia_100_by_dragonnmr-d942s0u.gif Be your guidejA0Unwf.gif
WOW! I can't thank you enough for sharing all this! ^_^
WOW! I can't thank you enough for sharing all this! ^_^
sigbutton_zpskcu6uctl.pngdqVJ3GM.pngMHZxNqP.png
@_@ This is so rad
@_@ This is so rad
yY3vbYF.pngaabzEU9i1.pnge2wlrBb.pngfwf0oTL.pnglF3Hy2Z.pngqBNWrht.pngTJdobYa.pnguJuXpVk.pngHxJ7se6.pnguzVzjjZ.pngnxZGTXG.pngZaKiBAO.pngQoMzhWb.pngXGtgfcm.pngaabuttonmash.pngaa yY3vbYF.png
yAczqIT.png
@Delamire this is such a wonderful thread, thank you for making it. And while I realize that there's several comprehensive threads out there, I honestly like your's the best because of the icons that show a preview of sorts as to what each link will contain. Thank you for this, and for all the dividers and such you made. I absolutely love them.
@Delamire this is such a wonderful thread, thank you for making it. And while I realize that there's several comprehensive threads out there, I honestly like your's the best because of the icons that show a preview of sorts as to what each link will contain. Thank you for this, and for all the dividers and such you made. I absolutely love them.
tumblr_nqyzrfjqhw1uzc8vbo5_500.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 17 18