Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | [Resource] Delamire's Bio Hoard
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 17 18
@SkylineFields @Ravage @FrootLoopDingus @MagicianPokes @CosmicAsh @Whim @Harbinger @ChaosArcher @TootzyTFM

Sorry for not getting back to you all! I finally have my computer back and I'm trying to become active again. c:

A few of you pointed out I need to update some links, thank you! I'll get on it soon and hopefully begin adding some more resources.
And I'm adding everyone that asked to be on the update pinglist tonight.

@SkylineFields @Ravage @FrootLoopDingus @MagicianPokes @CosmicAsh @Whim @Harbinger @ChaosArcher @TootzyTFM

Sorry for not getting back to you all! I finally have my computer back and I'm trying to become active again. c:

A few of you pointed out I need to update some links, thank you! I'll get on it soon and hopefully begin adding some more resources.
And I'm adding everyone that asked to be on the update pinglist tonight.

FLoYPGu.gif
@delamire ah! Welcome back! This is my go to thread for resources and I love it so much, I hope you are able to update it when you get the chance. Thank you!
@delamire ah! Welcome back! This is my go to thread for resources and I love it so much, I hope you are able to update it when you get the chance. Thank you!
____________ iS24ah4.png
» roule | he / they • +0 fr time «
g1 collector • pixel artist
feel free to PM me about anything!

mediocre pixels (closed)
wishlist
551Emv8.png
@Delamire

Heyla! I have been using some items in some bios and attributing them to you, but as I have delved deeper into the black hole that is bio resources, I am no longer sure!

Your shopkeeper template, with those short shelves? Did you do those shelves or did someone else? i have used them in a few things and always link them back to you, but if they need to be attributed to someone else, can you let me know, please?

Also, thank you very much for your thread. You and Mibella are my bio heroes. :-)

If ever you need a deity dragon, I would be happy to breed one for you free! I can;t really tip as I am broke now, but seriously, Glow Chime Gardens (link in sig) offers you anything you want by way of a top and thank you!
@Delamire

Heyla! I have been using some items in some bios and attributing them to you, but as I have delved deeper into the black hole that is bio resources, I am no longer sure!

Your shopkeeper template, with those short shelves? Did you do those shelves or did someone else? i have used them in a few things and always link them back to you, but if they need to be attributed to someone else, can you let me know, please?

Also, thank you very much for your thread. You and Mibella are my bio heroes. :-)

If ever you need a deity dragon, I would be happy to breed one for you free! I can;t really tip as I am broke now, but seriously, Glow Chime Gardens (link in sig) offers you anything you want by way of a top and thank you!
An open book that reads Stories & Poetry MJ 24uZeuhOu.pngBk78Myp.pngLaSYQ19.gif8d7o509.png
@paintminion I'm so glad it's helpful!
The full shelves are from the 'shop items' link and the blank shelves I tweaked myself in Ps to remove the items.

Thank you for the offer! I'm restructuring my lair so it's perfect timing - I'll take a look!
@paintminion I'm so glad it's helpful!
The full shelves are from the 'shop items' link and the blank shelves I tweaked myself in Ps to remove the items.

Thank you for the offer! I'm restructuring my lair so it's perfect timing - I'll take a look!
FLoYPGu.gif
@Delamire

Awesome, so I attribute the small blank shelves to you :-) Back to working my bio then!
@Delamire

Awesome, so I attribute the small blank shelves to you :-) Back to working my bio then!
An open book that reads Stories & Poetry MJ 24uZeuhOu.pngBk78Myp.pngLaSYQ19.gif8d7o509.png
@Delamire

Oh! and if you want to see what I did with your inspiration - did this one as a guft for Lonin who runs our in flight raffle in Wind. They deserved a bit of fun :-)

http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=24260469
@Delamire

Oh! and if you want to see what I did with your inspiration - did this one as a guft for Lonin who runs our in flight raffle in Wind. They deserved a bit of fun :-)

http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=24260469
@Delamire

I love your little pixel familiars, might I be on the pinglist for new ones (and use them in my bio with credit) :3
@Delamire

I love your little pixel familiars, might I be on the pinglist for new ones (and use them in my bio with credit) :3
@Anjoulas I've got you added !
@Anjoulas I've got you added !
FLoYPGu.gif
@Juri01 @SkylineFields @FrootLoopDingus @MagicianPokes @Whim

Hey guys! My first general update in ages - I have a few more resources and some bio formats!
i hope I'll have some more dividers soon as well c:
@Juri01 @SkylineFields @FrootLoopDingus @MagicianPokes @Whim

Hey guys! My first general update in ages - I have a few more resources and some bio formats!
i hope I'll have some more dividers soon as well c:
FLoYPGu.gif
@delamire THANK YOU I LOVE YOU <3 Time... to code some bios
@delamire THANK YOU I LOVE YOU <3 Time... to code some bios
____________ iS24ah4.png
» roule | he / they • +0 fr time «
g1 collector • pixel artist
feel free to PM me about anything!

mediocre pixels (closed)
wishlist
551Emv8.png
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 17 18