Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | Dragon Bio Resources: Comprehensive
1 2 ... 27 28 29 30 31 ... 111 112
@Username20!!!
@Username20!!!
@sgkat

Can i be added to the ping list as well.

Best thread for resources for sure

Also, anyone know if anyone has many a PSD file for the Flight Dom Flags that can be edited so that we can put our clan symbol on them?
@sgkat

Can i be added to the ping list as well.

Best thread for resources for sure

Also, anyone know if anyone has many a PSD file for the Flight Dom Flags that can be edited so that we can put our clan symbol on them?
@sgkat please add Lisegathe to the pinglist for new resources :) She loves this kind of things. I like writing, and she decorates and do the codes.
@sgkat please add Lisegathe to the pinglist for new resources :) She loves this kind of things. I like writing, and she decorates and do the codes.
69072144.png71229776.png70693148.png71158603.png70784287.png
This is wonderful, thanks!
This is wonderful, thanks!
Need more den tasks and den gem slots. Too many pretty dragons and I'm all maxed out. I have a dragon hoarding problem.
@DeathByGlamour

Tagging self once again...
@DeathByGlamour

Tagging self once again...
fNNKsmQ.gif
When fall is over and the old gods shed their skin,
I’ll tear down this house of fire
and build it up again.
@Gwendolyn I don't know if the dom PSDs are provided anywhere, but try this, maybe?

@DeathByGlamour You won't lose the thread if you bookmark it. ;)
@Gwendolyn I don't know if the dom PSDs are provided anywhere, but try this, maybe?

@DeathByGlamour You won't lose the thread if you bookmark it. ;)

Projects
Wishlist
Bio Resources
Acp3eET.png*NIdUF6j.pngJKNmjbX.pngHFIQUjw.pngSFXnr9A.png2KqnYj4.pngUifrkF6.pnghBq372b.pngK4kr5BC.pngEeIVgVi.png8ayfQ7p.pngemtOFWD.pngfNFWviE.pngWANW32a.png6l90A3T.pngUS7UtHx.png
New Resource!

I found some vista icons made by @Serpenta! As they mention in their opening post, these assets were extracted by @Hazeledpoppy - if you were following some of the bio resource masterposts on tumblr when the vistas first came out, you might recall seeing them.

@warriorofaces @Seamus @dracaeris @AngelAura @ClockworkEclipse @Iriexiris @DelightfulMac @agentfern @Skullettez @RiztheHuntress @Kaidan @Vinson @IgnisFlamel @Scatterspark @World @WhiteYveltal @InkWings @TheSilverFox @Celestriakle @LucarioLand @Britty @Nekasrof @Cuivienen @mochimajuru @Island @TheDragonEmperor @adorableAxolotl @Auresse @SariStar @Anacapri @DuskSpark @Spookykitty @VeiledEchoes @LordAlois @Spiritfire @doglover101 @Vixivian @DoctorRosalia @CatkinStarchild @Gwendolyn @Lisegathe
New Resource!

I found some vista icons made by @Serpenta! As they mention in their opening post, these assets were extracted by @Hazeledpoppy - if you were following some of the bio resource masterposts on tumblr when the vistas first came out, you might recall seeing them.

@warriorofaces @Seamus @dracaeris @AngelAura @ClockworkEclipse @Iriexiris @DelightfulMac @agentfern @Skullettez @RiztheHuntress @Kaidan @Vinson @IgnisFlamel @Scatterspark @World @WhiteYveltal @InkWings @TheSilverFox @Celestriakle @LucarioLand @Britty @Nekasrof @Cuivienen @mochimajuru @Island @TheDragonEmperor @adorableAxolotl @Auresse @SariStar @Anacapri @DuskSpark @Spookykitty @VeiledEchoes @LordAlois @Spiritfire @doglover101 @Vixivian @DoctorRosalia @CatkinStarchild @Gwendolyn @Lisegathe

Projects
Wishlist
Bio Resources
Acp3eET.png*NIdUF6j.pngJKNmjbX.pngHFIQUjw.pngSFXnr9A.png2KqnYj4.pngUifrkF6.pnghBq372b.pngK4kr5BC.pngEeIVgVi.png8ayfQ7p.pngemtOFWD.pngfNFWviE.pngWANW32a.png6l90A3T.pngUS7UtHx.png
@sgkat

Thank you for making this amazing guide ♥ could myself and my friend @Solariana get added to the pinglist for new resources? (:
@sgkat

Thank you for making this amazing guide ♥ could myself and my friend @Solariana get added to the pinglist for new resources? (:
Gale
FR + 16/17 | Korea | She/Her
@sgkat

I found that and no, no psd is provided. It's hard to use because I can't customize the banner or flag without ruining the entire image. I can't render it so that my clan symbol will flow with the banner and not look like a stamp. So yeah not gonna work well for me but thanks for the link.
@sgkat

I found that and no, no psd is provided. It's hard to use because I can't customize the banner or flag without ruining the entire image. I can't render it so that my clan symbol will flow with the banner and not look like a stamp. So yeah not gonna work well for me but thanks for the link.
@sgkat, this made me smile. Thank you for adding me! I was actually in the process of making some more icons for an update rather soon, actually, so that was kind of perfect timing. I hope people can get some use out of these.
@sgkat, this made me smile. Thank you for adding me! I was actually in the process of making some more icons for an update rather soon, actually, so that was kind of perfect timing. I hope people can get some use out of these.
lel.png
1 2 ... 27 28 29 30 31 ... 111 112