Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | Dragon Bio Resources: Comprehensive
1 2 ... 26 27 28 29 30 ... 111 112
@sgkat

Thank you for adding my hex code guide in your posts, you have no idea how much that means to me. It's one thing to remember a series of six numbers and/or variables and RGB codes and be proud of how well you can retain that kind of info, but it's another thing for someone to appreciate it. Once again thank you a ton, I can promise I'll keep it maintained and accurate for whenever new colors are added. A more personal thank you for making this incredible guide as well! I haven't gotten to use it as much as I would like to but when I do it's amazingly helpful. You're simply awesome my friend!
@sgkat

Thank you for adding my hex code guide in your posts, you have no idea how much that means to me. It's one thing to remember a series of six numbers and/or variables and RGB codes and be proud of how well you can retain that kind of info, but it's another thing for someone to appreciate it. Once again thank you a ton, I can promise I'll keep it maintained and accurate for whenever new colors are added. A more personal thank you for making this incredible guide as well! I haven't gotten to use it as much as I would like to but when I do it's amazingly helpful. You're simply awesome my friend!
jt3E7a2.png ePOliyb.png
iuEBSJ3.png
tw8kgiY.png
hZipXGO.png
WKtl2lb.png
fkWjutW.png
SampsonHenry_ParadoxBrother-FR_BG-Front.png
Could I be added to the ping list?
@sgkat
Could I be added to the ping list?
@sgkat
jtb7ed.jpg
Does anyone know where I can find the full list of these icons? I looked through the icon section and can't find them. Maybe I missed 'em. Still looking for Shadow, Wind, Plague, and Nature.

EDIT: Found it!

http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/adopt/1854345#post_19912694
Does anyone know where I can find the full list of these icons? I looked through the icon section and can't find them. Maybe I missed 'em. Still looking for Shadow, Wind, Plague, and Nature.

EDIT: Found it!

http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/adopt/1854345#post_19912694
Looking for these skins!
@Umbral You forgot a flight! I forgot which one it was. I think it was the one who named a
flight-wide project after a pack of gum.
@Umbral You forgot a flight! I forgot which one it was. I think it was the one who named a
flight-wide project after a pack of gum.
lightshieldr.png S T R A N G E N E S S E S
o profile o lore shop o lair o
light_small.png
This is AMAZING. May I be added to the pinglist?
@sgkat
This is AMAZING. May I be added to the pinglist?
@sgkat
This is a good resource, thank you
This is a good resource, thank you
lifebanner500x100_copy_by_brushtail_thegreat-dc4w15c.gif
Most helpful article ever.
Most helpful article ever.
@sgkat can I please be added to the pinglist?
@sgkat can I please be added to the pinglist?
2MpsEqH.png
@After Dang it.

@Brushtail @RunaNightsong ^^ <3
@After Dang it.

@Brushtail @RunaNightsong ^^ <3

Projects
Wishlist
Bio Resources
Acp3eET.png*NIdUF6j.pngJKNmjbX.pngHFIQUjw.pngSFXnr9A.png2KqnYj4.pngUifrkF6.pnghBq372b.pngK4kr5BC.pngEeIVgVi.png8ayfQ7p.pngemtOFWD.pngfNFWviE.pngWANW32a.png6l90A3T.pngUS7UtHx.png
@sgkat can I please be added to the pinglist too? :D They are lovely, thankyou for providing them for people to use!
@sgkat can I please be added to the pinglist too? :D They are lovely, thankyou for providing them for people to use!
dfUnMqs.gif7XI1FUO.pngwE7J1TW.pngq6Eeqsk.pngdfUnMqs.gif
[/url]
1 2 ... 26 27 28 29 30 ... 111 112