Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | [Guide] Sub-Species V2
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 56 57
Um.. I've made a new subspecies recently i didnt know you had to register it oxo... I will fill out the thingy for now.

Subspecies Name: Ruin's Curse

Link to the Lore Page: Click here

Are you the creator? If no, please give their user name: Yes, Aushi

Is this Flight specific? If yes, please name the Flight: Wind/Shadow/Plague

Are you the sole breeder? If no, how many breeder are you aware of?I know that Nu13, Stormhawke, DragonAgeRogue, VictoriaAnn are getting breeding pairs ready, as am I.

Additional information, if necessary: I'm soon making a second variant of the subspecies that is wind only variant called Wyrmwounds Curse. Its wind only because of the post done by windsinger where he dropped an item into the wyrmwound and some wind ruin's curses decided to retrieve it for the wind holiday. I'm still getting their information typed up.
Um.. I've made a new subspecies recently i didnt know you had to register it oxo... I will fill out the thingy for now.

Subspecies Name: Ruin's Curse

Link to the Lore Page: Click here

Are you the creator? If no, please give their user name: Yes, Aushi

Is this Flight specific? If yes, please name the Flight: Wind/Shadow/Plague

Are you the sole breeder? If no, how many breeder are you aware of?I know that Nu13, Stormhawke, DragonAgeRogue, VictoriaAnn are getting breeding pairs ready, as am I.

Additional information, if necessary: I'm soon making a second variant of the subspecies that is wind only variant called Wyrmwounds Curse. Its wind only because of the post done by windsinger where he dropped an item into the wyrmwound and some wind ruin's curses decided to retrieve it for the wind holiday. I'm still getting their information typed up.
Mb6MMMc.png
@Aushi

you are not required to register your subspecies, not at all!! If you would like to have it posted in this official thread that lists all public subs across the site, then yes! In general, no! haha

but thanks for filling out the form!! I will get this and the rest posted up after rollover!! :]
@Aushi

you are not required to register your subspecies, not at all!! If you would like to have it posted in this official thread that lists all public subs across the site, then yes! In general, no! haha

but thanks for filling out the form!! I will get this and the rest posted up after rollover!! :]
@NocturneAlley oh okay thank you owo but yeah thank you owo!
@NocturneAlley oh okay thank you owo but yeah thank you owo!
Mb6MMMc.png
@NocturneAlley

Subspecies Name: Corgis
Link to the Lore Page: Here!
Are you the creator? If no, please give their user name: Yes!
Is this Flight specific? If yes, please name the Flight: No, it's for all flights. They originated in Wind, but can be of any flight.
Are you the sole breeder? If no, how many breeder are you aware of? Seems like I'm the sole breeder so far!
Additional information, if necessary: We may not have Corgi subspecies specific graphics, but the thread is live! ^-^
@NocturneAlley

Subspecies Name: Corgis
Link to the Lore Page: Here!
Are you the creator? If no, please give their user name: Yes!
Is this Flight specific? If yes, please name the Flight: No, it's for all flights. They originated in Wind, but can be of any flight.
Are you the sole breeder? If no, how many breeder are you aware of? Seems like I'm the sole breeder so far!
Additional information, if necessary: We may not have Corgi subspecies specific graphics, but the thread is live! ^-^
84d669668790b279a1734f4a81a8e75e9ae50900.png fLdYOuE.png
Gj9DhHn.png
bYt72YT.png
fdUVIfW.png
FObX7rS.png
UIuKM01.pngzwkSD6b.png
Some current special interests: Dokibird, Fuwamoco, magical girls, Grandmaster of Demonic Cultivation.. more here!
Previous usernames: MystaRias, dokidokibunni, Sylphiette, Toothless
z3FSuck.pngK9W8Tym.png
TBVYKs7.jpeg
@Toothless

Thank you!! I will be working on this thread tonight!!
@Toothless

Thank you!! I will be working on this thread tonight!!
@MochaMiel, @Toothless, @ Aushi. @Aevios, @MiKayD18, @LadyMillennia, @Cutiepaws. @DeathSpecter

Hey guys!!
Sorry to give you any unwanted pings, but I just wanted to let you know that I got all of your hatcheries/subspecies updated and added to the correct areas!! :] Thanks for hanging in there with me!!
@MochaMiel, @Toothless, @ Aushi. @Aevios, @MiKayD18, @LadyMillennia, @Cutiepaws. @DeathSpecter

Hey guys!!
Sorry to give you any unwanted pings, but I just wanted to let you know that I got all of your hatcheries/subspecies updated and added to the correct areas!! :] Thanks for hanging in there with me!!
@MochaMiel and @Kiaora

Check out the front page! I got the newly created banners up and going!!
@MochaMiel and @Kiaora

Check out the front page! I got the newly created banners up and going!!
@NocturneAlley
Woohooo!
@NocturneAlley
Woohooo!
smallbadge1_by_myserpentine-d9dmyl3.pngaccentshopsmall_by_myserpentine-da55rjy.png
@NocturneAlley

Subspecies Name: Ocean Flights
Link to the Lore Page: http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/drs/1788326
Are you the creator? If no, please give their user name: I am the creator
Is this Flight specific? If yes, please name the Flight: Water and Ice Flight
Are you the sole breeder? If no, how many breeder are you aware of? I am the Sole breeder of Coatls. MikayD18 Breeds Faes for it. We have yet to find a spiral breeder
Additional information, if necessary: http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/baz/1797689 Hatchery/Sales Thread

@NocturneAlley

Subspecies Name: Ocean Flights
Link to the Lore Page: http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/drs/1788326
Are you the creator? If no, please give their user name: I am the creator
Is this Flight specific? If yes, please name the Flight: Water and Ice Flight
Are you the sole breeder? If no, how many breeder are you aware of? I am the Sole breeder of Coatls. MikayD18 Breeds Faes for it. We have yet to find a spiral breeder
Additional information, if necessary: http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/baz/1797689 Hatchery/Sales Thread

@NocturneAlley This is the most recent/up to date Nature subspecies hub outside the Nature forums:

http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/gde/1759291/1

It's still under construction though.
@NocturneAlley This is the most recent/up to date Nature subspecies hub outside the Nature forums:

http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/gde/1759291/1

It's still under construction though.
natureshieldl.png NIJBYPt.png uRC0U7k.png NIJBYPt.png natureshieldr.png
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 56 57