Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | [Finished] Swipp/Baldwin + Bestiary
1 2 ... 18 19 20 21 22 ... 46 47
@Phasma This is amazing! Thank you! Can I be added to the general pinglist please?
@Phasma This is amazing! Thank you! Can I be added to the general pinglist please?
CjZPX07.png
@Phasma bless your soul for making this, can you add me to the pinglist for both?
@Phasma bless your soul for making this, can you add me to the pinglist for both?
34788.png __ kai | he/they | FR+3
» selling / trading thread
» looking for accent wearers
[b]All updates:[/b] @Varulfur @jbapple @Natakiro @Silvain @RottingFlesh @Alanna @xazz @Eisfaerie @Ezraylia @PrincessSaturn @BlackHawk2000 @Shadowofthewolf @BeatriceEllinor @elfin @KnightTemplar @twotone @rwby @zoroarkstar @Xari @Atzien @SkyyeofEmber @Resdayn @FliptheFrog @MsHeather @AceofCards @chatoyant @TheShadowOfAll @Airyairy @Adorabamf @wrecknrule @VioletGamma @Myrrien @Nerala @Icicle16 @catato @bearly @meowfish @mokalynn @purplejabberwock @Anariel @snackeater @anandapanda [b]Bestiary only:[/b] @CyanideCandy @Ototo @SachiNaau @Makari Hi! Wind festival, Wind familiar. As usual, here is the link: [center][url=https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1HVbysybV9VB2hzfbNMFWXtmpCWPzxg5QrI2au89ognI/edit?usp=sharing][img]http://68.media.tumblr.com/e94ff1c901217b99875f042cd8e24508/tumblr_inline_nrtalmZpPi1rba64g_250.png[/img][/url][/center] [b]How to update your spreadsheet:[/b] [LIST=1] [*]Create a new copy from the above links. [*]In the [b]Main[/b] sheet of your previous copy, sort by the first column: # in the Bestiary. [*]Copy and paste your own values to the new [b]Main[/b] sheet: [i]Owned[/i] and [i]Awakened[/i] from the Bestiary. [*]Don't overwrite the new red cells. [/LIST] [b]Changelog:[/b] [LIST] [*] Added Gusting Goblin as Mistral Jamboree familiar. [/LIST] [center] Available only this week at [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/festive-favors]Festive Favors[/url]: [item=Gusting Goblin] [/center]
All updates: @Varulfur @jbapple @Natakiro @Silvain @RottingFlesh @Alanna @xazz @Eisfaerie @Ezraylia @PrincessSaturn @BlackHawk2000 @Shadowofthewolf @BeatriceEllinor @elfin @KnightTemplar @twotone @rwby @zoroarkstar @Xari @Atzien @SkyyeofEmber @Resdayn @FliptheFrog @MsHeather @AceofCards @chatoyant @TheShadowOfAll @Airyairy @Adorabamf @wrecknrule @VioletGamma @Myrrien @Nerala @Icicle16 @catato @bearly @meowfish @mokalynn @purplejabberwock @Anariel @snackeater @anandapanda
Bestiary only: @CyanideCandy @Ototo @SachiNaau @Makari

Hi! Wind festival, Wind familiar. As usual, here is the link:

tumblr_inline_nrtalmZpPi1rba64g_250.png

How to update your spreadsheet:
  1. Create a new copy from the above links.
  2. In the Main sheet of your previous copy, sort by the first column: # in the Bestiary.
  3. Copy and paste your own values to the new Main sheet: Owned and Awakened from the Bestiary.
  4. Don't overwrite the new red cells.

Changelog:
  • Added Gusting Goblin as Mistral Jamboree familiar.

Available only this week at Festive Favors:
Gusting Goblin
Moth Keeper's Lantern Multimist Mask Herb Rack Augite Fragments
» Wishlist
» Shop
» Badges
~~~~~~~~~~~~
They/them
Starksand Dunes
[b]All updates:[/b] @Varulfur @jbapple @Natakiro @Silvain @RottingFlesh @Alanna @xazz @Eisfaerie @Ezraylia @PrincessSaturn @BlackHawk2000 @Shadowofthewolf @BeatriceEllinor @elfin @KnightTemplar @twotone @rwby @zoroarkstar @Xari @Atzien @SkyyeofEmber @Resdayn @FliptheFrog @MsHeather @AceofCards @chatoyant @TheShadowOfAll @Airyairy @Adorabamf @wrecknrule @VioletGamma @Myrrien @Nerala @Icicle16 @catato @bearly @meowfish @mokalynn @purplejabberwock @Anariel @snackeater @anandapanda [b]Swipp & Baldwin only:[/b] @Shadowdawn199 Hi! New Baldwin recipes! Here is the link: [center][url=https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1zifsfZWJZTdzUJYyMOkp3hSFqR38tePkoigyNsceLJw/edit?usp=sharing][img]https://68.media.tumblr.com/da9f4f3063c3a4aeca7343d3ae0082be/tumblr_nqd6z5q98e1uvj6soo9_r1_250.png[/img][/url][/center] [b]How to update your spreadsheet:[/b] [LIST=1] [*]Create a new copy from the above link. [*]In the [b]Main[/b] sheet of your previous copy, sort by the first column: ID in Swipp&Baldwin. [*]Copy and paste your own values to the new [b]Main[/b] sheet: [i]Interest[/i] and [i]Owned[/i] from Swipp&Baldwin. [*]Don't overwrite the new red cells. [/LIST] [b]Changelog:[/b] [LIST] [*] Added Corn Snake, Rattle Snake, Green Tree Python, Red-Tailed Boa, and Ball Python as new apparel from Baldwin. [*] Added Stone Knife as new needed drop from Scavenging. [*] Added Intricate Woodsculpt, Azure Yuccarope, Ivory Comb, and Beautiful Boulder as new needed drops from the Coliseum. [/LIST] [center] Available from Baldwin's Bubbling Brew: [item=Corn Snake]=[item=Stone Knife]x2 [item=Rattle Snake]=[item=Intricate Woodsculpt]x2 [item=Green Tree Python]=[item=Azure Yuccarope]x2 [item=Red-Tailed Boa]=[item=Ivory Comb]x1 [item=Ball Python]=[item=Beautiful Boulder]x1 [/center]
All updates: @Varulfur @jbapple @Natakiro @Silvain @RottingFlesh @Alanna @xazz @Eisfaerie @Ezraylia @PrincessSaturn @BlackHawk2000 @Shadowofthewolf @BeatriceEllinor @elfin @KnightTemplar @twotone @rwby @zoroarkstar @Xari @Atzien @SkyyeofEmber @Resdayn @FliptheFrog @MsHeather @AceofCards @chatoyant @TheShadowOfAll @Airyairy @Adorabamf @wrecknrule @VioletGamma @Myrrien @Nerala @Icicle16 @catato @bearly @meowfish @mokalynn @purplejabberwock @Anariel @snackeater @anandapanda
Swipp & Baldwin only: @Shadowdawn199

Hi! New Baldwin recipes! Here is the link:

tumblr_nqd6z5q98e1uvj6soo9_r1_250.png

1. Create a new copy from the above link.
  2. In the Main sheet of your previous copy, sort by the first column: ID in Swipp&Baldwin.
  3. Copy and paste your own values to the new Main sheet: Interest and Owned from Swipp&Baldwin.

Changelog:
  • Added Corn Snake, Rattle Snake, Green Tree Python, Red-Tailed Boa, and Ball Python as new apparel from Baldwin.
  • Added Stone Knife as new needed drop from Scavenging.
  • Added Intricate Woodsculpt, Azure Yuccarope, Ivory Comb, and Beautiful Boulder as new needed drops from the Coliseum.

Available from Baldwin's Bubbling Brew:
Corn Snake = Stone Knife x2
Rattle Snake = Intricate Woodsculpt x2
Green Tree Python = Azure Yuccarope x2
Red-Tailed Boa = Ivory Comb x1
Ball Python = Beautiful Boulder x1
» Wishlist
» Shop
» Badges
~~~~~~~~~~~~
They/them
Starksand Dunes
[b]All updates:[/b] @Varulfur @jbapple @Natakiro @Silvain @RottingFlesh @Alanna @xazz @Eisfaerie @Ezraylia @PrincessSaturn @BlackHawk2000 @Shadowofthewolf @BeatriceEllinor @elfin @KnightTemplar @twotone @rwby @zoroarkstar @Xari @Atzien @SkyyeofEmber @Resdayn @FliptheFrog @MsHeather @AceofCards @chatoyant @TheShadowOfAll @Airyairy @Adorabamf @wrecknrule @VioletGamma @Myrrien @Nerala @Icicle16 @catato @bearly @meowfish @mokalynn @purplejabberwock @Anariel @snackeater @anandapanda [b]Bestiary only:[/b] @CyanideCandy @Ototo @SachiNaau @Makari Hi! Water festival, Water familiar. As usual, here is the link: [center][url=https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1HVbysybV9VB2hzfbNMFWXtmpCWPzxg5QrI2au89ognI/edit?usp=sharing][img]http://68.media.tumblr.com/e94ff1c901217b99875f042cd8e24508/tumblr_inline_nrtalmZpPi1rba64g_250.png[/img][/url][/center] [b]How to update your spreadsheet:[/b] [LIST=1] [*]Create a new copy from the above links. [*]In the [b]Main[/b] sheet of your previous copy, sort by the first column: # in the Bestiary. [*]Copy and paste your own values to the new [b]Main[/b] sheet: [i]Owned[/i] and [i]Awakened[/i] from the Bestiary. [*]Don't overwrite the new red cells. [/LIST] [b]Changelog:[/b] [LIST] [*] Added Bubbling Goblin as Wavecrest Saturnalia familiar. [/LIST] [center] Available only this week at [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/festive-favors]Festive Favors[/url]: [item=Bubbling Goblin] [/center]

Hi! Water festival, Water familiar. As usual, here is the link:

2. In the Main sheet of your previous copy, sort by the first column: # in the Bestiary.
  3. Copy and paste your own values to the new Main sheet: Owned and Awakened from the Bestiary.

Changelog:
  • Added Bubbling Goblin as Wavecrest Saturnalia familiar.

Available only this week at Festive Favors:
Bubbling Goblin
» Wishlist
» Shop
» Badges
~~~~~~~~~~~~
They/them
Starksand Dunes
@Phasma could you please add me to the ping list? Thanks!
@Phasma could you please add me to the ping list? Thanks!
1_by_cas_a_fras-db7eb64.gif2_by_cas_a_fras-db7eb5x.gif
3_by_cas_a_fras-db7eb5r.gif4_by_cas_a_fras-db7eb5n.gif
5_by_cas_a_fras-db7eb5j.gif6_by_cas_a_fras-db7eb5d.gif
@Phasma
Hello! I used to be zoroarkstar, please change my UN.
@Phasma
Hello! I used to be zoroarkstar, please change my UN.
rFG4FSy.gif HWUyWaT.png
JHqnR5C.png
FObX7rS.png
fwY7xo3.png
@Phasma
I'd love to be added to the pinglist for all updates, please and thank you! :3
@Phasma
I'd love to be added to the pinglist for all updates, please and thank you! :3
N4H5kbr.png Kide
She/Her FRT+10
Finnish English
For Sale Wishlist
[b]All updates:[/b] @Varulfur @jbapple @Natakiro @Silvain @RottingFlesh @Alanna @xazz @Eisfaerie @Ezraylia @PrincessSaturn @BlackHawk2000 @Shadowofthewolf @BeatriceEllinor @elfin @KnightTemplar @twotone @rwby @Hawlucha @Xari @Atzien @SkyyeofEmber @Resdayn @FliptheFrog @MsHeather @AceofCards @chatoyant @TheShadowOfAll @Airyairy @Adorabamf @wrecknrule @VioletGamma @Myrrien @Nerala @Icicle16 @catato @bearly @meowfish @mokalynn @purplejabberwock @Anariel @snackeater @anandapanda @ampharosy @IgnisFlamel [b]Bestiary only:[/b] @CyanideCandy @Ototo @SachiNaau @Makari Hi! New cute familiars for the Training Fields. As usual, here is the link: [center][url=https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1HVbysybV9VB2hzfbNMFWXtmpCWPzxg5QrI2au89ognI/edit?usp=sharing][img]http://68.media.tumblr.com/e94ff1c901217b99875f042cd8e24508/tumblr_inline_nrtalmZpPi1rba64g_250.png[/img][/url][/center] [b]How to update your spreadsheet:[/b] [LIST=1] [*]Create a new copy from the above links. [*]In the [b]Main[/b] sheet of your previous copy, sort by the first column: # in the Bestiary. [*]Copy and paste your own values to the new [b]Main[/b] sheet: [i]Owned[/i] and [i]Awakened[/i] from the Bestiary. [*]Don't overwrite the new red cells. [/LIST] [b]Changelog:[/b] [LIST] [*] Added 12 new familiars to the Training Fields. [/LIST] [center] Available in the Training Fields: [item=Ceanothus Brawler][item=Mith Bruiser][item=Primrose Mith][item=Brown-Spotted Mith][item=Frosted Pocketmouse][item=Satin Pocketmouse][item=Sweetpuff][item=Ragepuff][item=Silky Webwing][item=Webwing Alpha][item=Bluelight Chipskink][item=Chipskink] [/center]
All updates: @Varulfur @jbapple @Natakiro @Silvain @RottingFlesh @Alanna @xazz @Eisfaerie @Ezraylia @PrincessSaturn @BlackHawk2000 @Shadowofthewolf @BeatriceEllinor @elfin @KnightTemplar @twotone @rwby @Hawlucha @Xari @Atzien @SkyyeofEmber @Resdayn @FliptheFrog @MsHeather @AceofCards @chatoyant @TheShadowOfAll @Airyairy @Adorabamf @wrecknrule @VioletGamma @Myrrien @Nerala @Icicle16 @catato @bearly @meowfish @mokalynn @purplejabberwock @Anariel @snackeater @anandapanda @ampharosy @IgnisFlamel

Hi! New cute familiars for the Training Fields. As usual, here is the link:

Changelog:
  • Added 12 new familiars to the Training Fields.

Available in the Training Fields:
Ceanothus Brawler Mith Bruiser Primrose Mith Brown-Spotted Mith Frosted Pocketmouse Satin Pocketmouse Sweetpuff Ragepuff Silky Webwing Webwing Alpha Bluelight Chipskink Chipskink
» Wishlist
» Shop
» Badges
~~~~~~~~~~~~
They/them
Starksand Dunes
1 2 ... 18 19 20 21 22 ... 46 47