Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | How to Train Your Dragon, By Duke
1 2 ... 386 387 388 389 390 ... 471 472
What happens in case you dont have the might fragments at lvl 5?
What happens in case you dont have the might fragments at lvl 5?
Used to be OmegaEspeon Please ping me!
Admit it, we all have our inner wild in ourselves.c483QDb.png
@OmegaEspeon

Your strength will be a little less, so enemies will take more hits to defeat. Plus it could potentially throw off your stat distribution since all the builds take into account the elemental might fragments.
@OmegaEspeon

Your strength will be a little less, so enemies will take more hits to defeat. Plus it could potentially throw off your stat distribution since all the builds take into account the elemental might fragments.
ZryO5nF.pngW38Mj4I.pngU15OJEU.pngywWF0OY.pngZryO5nF.png
@Thardus OK!
@Thardus OK!
Used to be OmegaEspeon Please ping me!
Admit it, we all have our inner wild in ourselves.c483QDb.png
I have a small question!
I'm following this guide to a T, my dragons are level 7 and I'm at Scorched Forest. This guide states that all enemies would be slain with 1 scratch followed by 1 Eliminate. But this is not the case at all!!
Am I doing/reading something wrong or is the guide outdated?

Oh, nevermind.... I thought I was using Eliminate, but I'm using Shred stones instead?? lol
I have a small question!
I'm following this guide to a T, my dragons are level 7 and I'm at Scorched Forest. This guide states that all enemies would be slain with 1 scratch followed by 1 Eliminate. But this is not the case at all!!
Am I doing/reading something wrong or is the guide outdated?

Oh, nevermind.... I thought I was using Eliminate, but I'm using Shred stones instead?? lol
Thank you so much!This guide was really helpful for me
Thank you so much!This guide was really helpful for me
@Culex Thank you so much for this guide! I've used it to level up 5 teams to lvl 25 in my lair ^^ I was wondering if you're planning on adding the Thunderhead Savannah to it at any point?
@Culex Thank you so much for this guide! I've used it to level up 5 teams to lvl 25 in my lair ^^ I was wondering if you're planning on adding the Thunderhead Savannah to it at any point?
sYUjWuT.png3oK9yVt.png37yDNJ7.pngY9UJi8K.png
Stopping by to say this guide is a life saver.

I'm newish and when I first started out my goal was to mainly raise faes and do mage builds cause I'm never a mage or raise frail characters and thought to spice it up (of course the one time I try to spice it up it ends horribly/oh so many wasted hours...). Was going insane trying to figure out what I was doing wrong and this guide helped so much!
Stopping by to say this guide is a life saver.

I'm newish and when I first started out my goal was to mainly raise faes and do mage builds cause I'm never a mage or raise frail characters and thought to spice it up (of course the one time I try to spice it up it ends horribly/oh so many wasted hours...). Was going insane trying to figure out what I was doing wrong and this guide helped so much!
how common are elimnates?
[quote name="DragonOfTheDark" date="2018-12-29 11:00:58" ] how common are elimnates? [/quote] Extremely rare... and if you were to buy one from the AH they’re very expensive
DragonOfTheDark wrote on 2018-12-29 11:00:58:
Extremely rare... and if you were to buy one from the AH they’re very expensive
Sol~
sZShZzW.png
mlHpBMC.png
OxagJgG.png
GjJlaVJ.png
I love Danganronpa & Yakuza
Celeste is best girl, But I love Toko too
Majima Goro the beloved ever
Splatoon 3 Addict
Bisexual Aromantic Polyam
[quote name="Stri" date="2018-12-29 11:01:49" ] [quote name="DragonOfTheDark" date="2018-12-29 11:00:58" ] how common are eliminates? [/quote] Extremely rare... and if you were to buy one from the AH they’re very expensive [/quote] @DragonOfTheDark And by very expensive they mean 600kt or 600g kind of expensive. Like you could kind of gene a dragon with the money it takes for an eliminate.
Stri wrote on 2018-12-29 11:01:49:
DragonOfTheDark wrote on 2018-12-29 11:00:58:
how common are eliminates?
Extremely rare... and if you were to buy one from the AH they’re very expensive
@DragonOfTheDark And by very expensive they mean 600kt or 600g kind of expensive. Like you could kind of gene a dragon with the money it takes for an eliminate.
1 2 ... 386 387 388 389 390 ... 471 472