Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | How to Train Your Dragon, By Duke
1 2 ... 352 353 354 355 356 ... 471 472
[img]http://i.imgur.com/SvmCVMv.png[/img] For this build that's meant for training 2 lowbie dragons in the Mire, what's the most useful Flight for the trainer dragon to be? Better phrased, what's the most useful Flight of dragon to have when I go to the Mire if I only get one?
SvmCVMv.png

For this build that's meant for training 2 lowbie dragons in the Mire, what's the most useful Flight for the trainer dragon to be? Better phrased, what's the most useful Flight of dragon to have when I go to the Mire if I only get one?
I'm Cele from PokeFarm Q. I like collecting familiars and pretty dragons. That's about all I need to say, right?

Oh, and Coatls and Obelisks are friend-shaped. Thanks for listening to my Ted Talk.
@ShinyFurret

You're going to want an Arcane Dragon. It's not weak to anything in the Mire, at least according to most Mire Flyer guides.
@ShinyFurret

You're going to want an Arcane Dragon. It's not weak to anything in the Mire, at least according to most Mire Flyer guides.
lfh.png
@KyaTessa Thank you!
@KyaTessa Thank you!
I'm Cele from PokeFarm Q. I like collecting familiars and pretty dragons. That's about all I need to say, right?

Oh, and Coatls and Obelisks are friend-shaped. Thanks for listening to my Ted Talk.
I have 3 dragons leveled up to 129 str/8 agi/50qck but I have 20 points left over; where should I use the extra points?
I have 3 dragons leveled up to 129 str/8 agi/50qck but I have 20 points left over; where should I use the extra points?
SYNgI9N.png
Am I right in thinking this guide is now out of date? Can anyone point me to their preferred analysis of builds following the coli update (or is everyone still using their standard glass cannons)?
Am I right in thinking this guide is now out of date? Can anyone point me to their preferred analysis of builds following the coli update (or is everyone still using their standard glass cannons)?
[color=#006ab8]@Mawgrim For farming (which those stats look right for) I put them into Vitality, since that helps them last longer. If you used a tincture, it should come out to 13 Vit. The Guide also puts them there. [img]http://i.imgur.com/ZRjRuCB.png[/img] [color=#006ab8]@Avarice It's still great to use for the farming build imo, but I now use this as my Mire trainer; you can one-shot everything there by using Rally+Eliminate, even the Mossy Cerdae and Brilliant Psywurm. [img]https://i.imgur.com/2yrdZ81.png[/img] Honestly, the only thing that seems different is the extra turn. Most builds probably won't break until they start changing the stats around, whenever that might be. However, I have heard that the Kelp Beds build doesn't work quite right anymore, having something to do with Relic Eels/Abyss Strikers and the QCK stat, iirc. The updated coliseum fixed an "error" that had them going after you in the old coli, but now they get their turns first. I do not train there, so I can't give you anything more specific, sadly.
@Mawgrim For farming (which those stats look right for) I put them into Vitality, since that helps them last longer. If you used a tincture, it should come out to 13 Vit. The Guide also puts them there.
ZRjRuCB.png

@Avarice It's still great to use for the farming build imo, but I now use this as my Mire trainer; you can one-shot everything there by using Rally+Eliminate, even the Mossy Cerdae and Brilliant Psywurm.
2yrdZ81.png

Honestly, the only thing that seems different is the extra turn. Most builds probably won't break until they start changing the stats around, whenever that might be. However, I have heard that the Kelp Beds build doesn't work quite right anymore, having something to do with Relic Eels/Abyss Strikers and the QCK stat, iirc. The updated coliseum fixed an "error" that had them going after you in the old coli, but now they get their turns first. I do not train there, so I can't give you anything more specific, sadly.
dXizOVT.gif
deviantART
♦ +3 FR Time ♦
♦ Born-Again Christian ♦
♥ ♥ Wishlist ♥ ♥
♦ ♦ For Sale ♦ ♦
Free Dragons
Free lv27 Cauldron
Animated Icons
Art Trades
NatakiroFR.gif      tumblr_inline_nt4mfidcqY1qkfp12_500.gif
     Ping, please!
@Natakiro Thanks :)
@Natakiro Thanks :)
@Natakiro Thank you! I'm not sure how I missed that.
@Natakiro Thank you! I'm not sure how I missed that.
SYNgI9N.png
I don't know about everyone else, but my solo mire-leveler is having a way easier time of everything with that extra turn. Like, WAY easier.
I don't know about everyone else, but my solo mire-leveler is having a way easier time of everything with that extra turn. Like, WAY easier.
XGdMzSA.png
Posting here so i can find this again easily, but i also have questions.

@Natakiro

How 'required' is it to buy the elemental might fragments? They seem like an extra cost since you'll be replacing the might frags with berserks at some point.

I presume for the purchases of ambush, eliminate, and other things a newbie like me doesn't have your supposed to fund the purchases via selling coli drops?

If your too lazy to list coli drops on the auction house, how much treasure can you expect to get? {i know it would depend how many hours you farm for but there has to be an average...}
Posting here so i can find this again easily, but i also have questions.

@Natakiro

How 'required' is it to buy the elemental might fragments? They seem like an extra cost since you'll be replacing the might frags with berserks at some point.

I presume for the purchases of ambush, eliminate, and other things a newbie like me doesn't have your supposed to fund the purchases via selling coli drops?

If your too lazy to list coli drops on the auction house, how much treasure can you expect to get? {i know it would depend how many hours you farm for but there has to be an average...}
hTjYFxw.png
1 2 ... 352 353 354 355 356 ... 471 472