Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | How to Train Your Dragon, By Duke
1 2 ... 336 337 338 339 340 ... 471 472
@Talona You mean to say that you've been on FR for four days, and you already have an eliminate!?! I've been on for almost a year, and I've never gotten one! Did you buy gems with actual money or did you just focus all your money on getting an eliminate??
@Talona You mean to say that you've been on FR for four days, and you already have an eliminate!?! I've been on for almost a year, and I've never gotten one! Did you buy gems with actual money or did you just focus all your money on getting an eliminate??
45082747.pngm5-l17-m5-book.pngm5-l17-l17-book.pngwSEhN14.pngXXPmkbA.gif zZpjH5e.gifhMGipS8.pngm9-l16-m9-book.pngm9-l16-l16-book.png44700172.png
@Talona Ahahah, yeah, I may or may not have also spent 5 dollars in my first week as well! I've just been more focused on getting familiars and new dragons and such, I haven't done much farming in the coliseum, it's only really been maybe a month or two since I really started leveling dragons that don't sell from my hatchery for exalt fodder. It was around then that I really got into the coliseum and I've even started the Long Drop Coliseum Challenge! :D
@Talona Ahahah, yeah, I may or may not have also spent 5 dollars in my first week as well! I've just been more focused on getting familiars and new dragons and such, I haven't done much farming in the coliseum, it's only really been maybe a month or two since I really started leveling dragons that don't sell from my hatchery for exalt fodder. It was around then that I really got into the coliseum and I've even started the Long Drop Coliseum Challenge! :D
45082747.pngm5-l17-m5-book.pngm5-l17-l17-book.pngwSEhN14.pngXXPmkbA.gif zZpjH5e.gifhMGipS8.pngm9-l16-m9-book.pngm9-l16-l16-book.png44700172.png
Bookmark
Bookmark
6bm6o64p.png x5wltyau.pngimage.png54zsuu57.png
Just posting here so I can reference this later!
Just posting here so I can reference this later!
Sash.jpg
bookmark <3
bookmark <3
giphy.gif
@talona thank you for the suggestion! Good luck on getting level 25 dragons! <3
@talona thank you for the suggestion! Good luck on getting level 25 dragons! <3
LEvpQWT.gifXCm5fsj.gifWnTrPU0.gif
Bookmarking (:
Bookmarking (:
fr time +9

"Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, but today is a gift. That's why it's called the present."
this is very very helpful
this is very very helpful
anniversary_separator.png
First off thanks for the guide really helpful.
Second, I am poor, and while I hate begging, I have had terrible luck can anybody give me an eliminate, or crucify me for asking, ideally the former.
First off thanks for the guide really helpful.
Second, I am poor, and while I hate begging, I have had terrible luck can anybody give me an eliminate, or crucify me for asking, ideally the former.
[img]http://https://image.ibb.co/mVjdvx/image.png[/img]
@Jaydeyoung4
@Jaydeyoung4
dc83750d5f8736efdb2eab1c761c9f4c8394135c.png

booS p r i g g a n

booooThe results of hard work always seem like luck, but know you've earned every bit of your success.
hatchery coli services goals
1 2 ... 336 337 338 339 340 ... 471 472