Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Monthly Festival Bundle Raffle
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 15 16
[img]http://68.media.tumblr.com/498fd7cc9610ee8105e18f26f93a6131/tumblr_ox5kyf3pCY1ufpjr8o1_500.png[/img] DONE!!! NEXT ONE OPENS JANUARY SEEING AS I AM UNABLE TO SEND THE PRICES FOR THE LAST ONE OUT BEFORE THAT ASWELL AS CHRISTMAS TIME TAKING IT'S TOLL ON ME. [u][b]Current raffle: Mistral Jamboree 2016 [/b][/u] [item=Whirlwind Crown ][item=Windbound Mask][item= Whirlwind Emblem][item=Hurricane Herald] [item=Spare Inventory Crate] [item=Prismatic Token] [item=Gal ForceChest] [item=Messengers Scroll] [b]Next raffle: 1st of January 2017, Starfall Celebration 2015[/b] Every month a specific Festival will be chosen and after 20 days it will and end before the start of the next month 10 winners will be chosen. (Depending on how many people enter it may take a while to enter everyone into the random number generator) [b]What will you get?[/b] 1. Place: All items that were available during that specific Festival + a Spare Inventory Crate [item=Whirlwind Crown ][item=Windbound Mask][item= Whirlwind Emblem][item=Hurricane Herald] [item=Spare Inventory Crate] 2. Place: All items that were available during that specific Festival [item=Whirlwind Crown ][item=Windbound Mask][item= Whirlwind Emblem][item=Hurricane Herald] 3. Place: A Spare Inventory Crate [item=Spare Inventory Crate] 4. Place: A Prismatic Token [item=Prismatic Token] 5. Place: A Festival Chest [item=Gale Force Chest] 6.-10. Place: A stack (99) of Festival currency [item=Messengers Scroll] [u][b]TICKETS:[/b][/u] A ticket is 1kt/1g or one item of any festival currency A Spare inventory Chest is 160 tickets A prismatic token is 100 tickets Any Kind of elemental Emblem is 15 tickets You can also pay with items (especially festival items) but please ask before setting up a CR. For normal items I will take the autosell Price in tickets, for Festival stuff it's the LAH Price. You can buy as many tickets as you want. Bonus tickets: For every ten bought in one go you get 1 free (so eg. you buy 40 tickets you get 4 free) After you bought at least one ticket you can bump this thread once every day to get an extra. NOTE: only write "bump" not another version of the word or something else because otherwise I won't see your post. That way you can get up to 20 free tickets. [s]Design a banner and a button for this Raffle (One time opportunity) get 80 tickets, please PM me beforehand[/s] After you bought at least one ticket you can put the banner in your signature and link it to the Raffle, afterwards ping me in the thread and I'll check your signature every day for the rest of the Raffle. You get 10 tickets for putting the banner in your signature or 5 for putting the button in your signature and an additional 3 for every day the button/banner stays there. If you also bought 50+ tickets in last months Raffle and didn't win, you will get an additional 10 as a thank you for helping me with buying stuff for the next raffle. That way you can get up to 77 free tickets every raffle! [code][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/raf/2287698] [img]http://68.media.tumblr.com/498fd7cc9610ee8105e18f26f93a6131/tumblr_ox5kyf3pCY1ufpjr8o1_500.png[/img][/url][/code] And the Button Code: [code][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/raf/2287698] [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/165091621744934914/364102856216936450/image.png[/img][/code] [u][b]Rules:[/b][/u] Tickets are non refundable Be polite Whoever tries to convince me to make them win will get blacklisted Once you bought at least one ticket you may use the button to Show that you helped your fellow Players get some very awesome stuff by funding this. I will only ping the winner but I can put you on the pinglist for restocking. [b][u]Please keep in mind:[/u] I DON'T USE ANY OF THE MONEY!!![/b] All treasure and gems aswell as Festival items go directly to my vault. Other items will be sold and the funds I receive will also go to my vault. I don't get anything out of this aside from making you happy. In the first few raffles I am paying for the prizes with my own treasure and gems because I will most likely not sell enough tickets so I will most likely only loose Money. The more tickets I sell, the bigger is my budget for the next raffle! So donations are very welcome. You can also donate festival items or festival currency. Also please keep bumping even if you already got your free ticket that day. I am from Europe so I myself am unable to bump after 2pm server time. If you keep bumping it will increase the budget for future raffles so maybe one day I'll be able to buy sprites. If you want to support me by giving me something for myself and not for the raffle, then please take a look at my hatchery, at the familiars my bestiary is still missing, at my wishlist (in the bio of .[url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=257077&tab=dragon&did=25571173]Kyrie[/url]) or send me a tip and state that it's for me and not for raffle tickets. (A tip can consist of anything. Treasure, gems, dragons, art, stuff from your hoard... Basically I am grateful for anything, first because it's nice to make some profit and second and most importantly because it shows that people appreciate this raffle and the time and money I invest to keep it going.) Tickets sold (not including free tickets): 230 Total tickets(will Count bumps + banner/button points at the end of the raffle): 253 [u][b]Festival raffles held in the past:[/b][/u] October 2017, Thundercrack Carnivale 2017, 795 total tickets sold
tumblr_ox5kyf3pCY1ufpjr8o1_500.png

DONE!!!
NEXT ONE OPENS JANUARY SEEING AS I AM UNABLE TO SEND THE PRICES FOR THE LAST ONE OUT BEFORE THAT ASWELL AS CHRISTMAS TIME TAKING IT'S TOLL ON ME.

Current raffle: Mistral Jamboree 2016

Whirlwind Crown Windbound Mask Whirlwind Emblem Hurricane Herald
Spare Inventory Crate
Prismatic Token

Next raffle: 1st of January 2017, Starfall Celebration 2015

Every month a specific Festival will be chosen and after 20 days it will and end before the start of the next month 10 winners will be chosen. (Depending on how many people enter it may take a while to enter everyone into the random number generator)
What will you get?
1. Place: All items that were available during that specific Festival + a Spare Inventory Crate
Spare Inventory Crate
2. Place: All items that were available during that specific Festival
3. Place: A Spare Inventory Crate
Spare Inventory Crate
4. Place: A Prismatic Token
Prismatic Token
5. Place: A Festival Chest
Gale Force Chest
6.-10. Place: A stack (99) of Festival currency

TICKETS:
A ticket is 1kt/1g or one item of any festival currency
A Spare inventory Chest is 160 tickets
A prismatic token is 100 tickets
Any Kind of elemental Emblem is 15 tickets

You can also pay with items (especially festival items) but please ask before setting up a CR.
For normal items I will take the autosell Price in tickets, for Festival stuff it's the LAH Price.
You can buy as many tickets as you want.

Bonus tickets:
For every ten bought in one go you get 1 free (so eg. you buy 40 tickets you get 4 free)
After you bought at least one ticket you can bump this thread once every day to get an extra. NOTE: only write "bump" not another version of the word or something else because otherwise I won't see your post. That way you can get up to 20 free tickets.
Design a banner and a button for this Raffle (One time opportunity) get 80 tickets, please PM me beforehand
After you bought at least one ticket you can put the banner in your signature and link it to the Raffle, afterwards ping me in the thread and I'll check your signature every day for the rest of the Raffle. You get 10 tickets for putting the banner in your signature or 5 for putting the button in your signature and an additional 3 for every day the button/banner stays there.
If you also bought 50+ tickets in last months Raffle and didn't win, you will get an additional 10 as a thank you for helping me with buying stuff for the next raffle.
That way you can get up to 77 free tickets every raffle!
Code:
[url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/raf/2287698] [img]http://68.media.tumblr.com/498fd7cc9610ee8105e18f26f93a6131/tumblr_ox5kyf3pCY1ufpjr8o1_500.png[/img][/url]

And the Button Code:
Code:
[url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/raf/2287698] [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/165091621744934914/364102856216936450/image.png[/img]

Rules:
Tickets are non refundable
Be polite
Whoever tries to convince me to make them win will get blacklisted
Once you bought at least one ticket you may use the button to Show that you helped your fellow Players get some very awesome stuff by funding this.

I will only ping the winner but I can put you on the pinglist for restocking.

Please keep in mind:
I DON'T USE ANY OF THE MONEY!!!

All treasure and gems aswell as Festival items go directly to my vault. Other items will be sold and the funds I receive will also go to my vault.
I don't get anything out of this aside from making you happy.
In the first few raffles I am paying for the prizes with my own treasure and gems because I will most likely not sell enough tickets so I will most likely only loose Money.
The more tickets I sell, the bigger is my budget for the next raffle! So donations are very welcome. You can also donate festival items or festival currency. Also please keep bumping even if you already got your free ticket that day. I am from Europe so I myself am unable to bump after 2pm server time. If you keep bumping it will increase the budget for future raffles so maybe one day I'll be able to buy sprites.

If you want to support me by giving me something for myself and not for the raffle, then please take a look at my hatchery, at the familiars my bestiary is still missing, at my wishlist (in the bio of .Kyrie) or send me a tip and state that it's for me and not for raffle tickets. (A tip can consist of anything. Treasure, gems, dragons, art, stuff from your hoard... Basically I am grateful for anything, first because it's nice to make some profit and second and most importantly because it shows that people appreciate this raffle and the time and money I invest to keep it going.)

Tickets sold (not including free tickets): 230
Total tickets(will Count bumps + banner/button points at the end of the raffle): 253

Festival raffles held in the past:
October 2017, Thundercrack Carnivale 2017, 795 total tickets sold
6bm6o64p.png x5wltyau.pngimage.png54zsuu57.png
Donators:
Donators:
Past winners:
Past winners:
Pinglist:
@Killuazoomyck
@AtomicWhale