Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | NEW Dominance Tracker
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 21 22
Hope this list will continue to be updated throughout the years. It's amazing we got it all noted. :D
Hope this list will continue to be updated throughout the years. It's amazing we got it all noted. :D
~
@Alisette

Thanks for keeping this updated.
@Alisette

Thanks for keeping this updated.
[LF] Female Ice Imp Low 6 digit - 50k gemsbiDj7CC.png
@fishspeakers
You're welcome, I thought it was a neat feature when someone else ran it, and thankfully managed to catch it before it went too far out of date to be restored. It's not much work, really a once a week update.
@fishspeakers
You're welcome, I thought it was a neat feature when someone else ran it, and thankfully managed to catch it before it went too far out of date to be restored. It's not much work, really a once a week update.
make_mother_proud_by_duinimrais-d85f1js.gif
*gently boots thread back onto the front page*
*gently boots thread back onto the front page*
Thank you for the list and updates. -helps boot thread-
Thank you for the list and updates. -helps boot thread-
Woops, I apologize for the late update! But Water's current dominance is now properly acknowledged and everything is up to date again.
Woops, I apologize for the late update! But Water's current dominance is now properly acknowledged and everything is up to date again.
One thing that might be interesting/worth noting at this thing gets larger is putting down which weeks were festival weeks? Since there isn't really a "struggle" on those weeks, everyone lets the festival flight have it.
One thing that might be interesting/worth noting at this thing gets larger is putting down which weeks were festival weeks? Since there isn't really a "struggle" on those weeks, everyone lets the festival flight have it.
Fire Flight's resident glassblowing nerd.
Volcano forges: Not just for metal anymore.
Hm, I figure I could add a short notice to mark festival weeks.
Hm, I figure I could add a short notice to mark festival weeks.
Looks like Plague is going to be the Flight with the most wins now
Looks like Plague is going to be the Flight with the most wins now
[LF] Female Ice Imp Low 6 digit - 50k gemsbiDj7CC.png
@fishspeakers

Well, if we take this one, we'll be even with Ice, so not yet ;P
@fishspeakers

Well, if we take this one, we'll be even with Ice, so not yet ;P
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 21 22