Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | NEW Dominance Tracker
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 21 22
@Alisette
Plague party time I guess
@Alisette
Plague party time I guess
maironbat100.png SPIRAL-septica.gif tumblr_o2njdv_YVOg1umbrmyo1_400.png 41_Septica-90.png
@Septica

*gets out the party poppers* i see you sig is already dancing the spiral dance.
@Septica

*gets out the party poppers* i see you sig is already dancing the spiral dance.
make_mother_proud_by_duinimrais-d85f1js.gif
@Alisette
It's always like this! D8 I always have a boogie septispiral...

Btw, Melkor&Sauron with us // if you know what I mean //
@Alisette
It's always like this! D8 I always have a boogie septispiral...

Btw, Melkor&Sauron with us // if you know what I mean //
maironbat100.png SPIRAL-septica.gif tumblr_o2njdv_YVOg1umbrmyo1_400.png 41_Septica-90.png
@Septica

I know exactly what you mean *brow waggles*
@Septica

I know exactly what you mean *brow waggles*
*gently bumps thread back to frontpage*
*gently bumps thread back to frontpage*
@Alisette - Strange question, but do you happen to remember which flights participated in the recent three-way battle royale alluded to in the official newsletter, and which Dominance week was that? I don't remember very well because I was kinda busy and not paying attention at the time, but I am filled with the desire to know now. :P
@Alisette - Strange question, but do you happen to remember which flights participated in the recent three-way battle royale alluded to in the official newsletter, and which Dominance week was that? I don't remember very well because I was kinda busy and not paying attention at the time, but I am filled with the desire to know now. :P
Bonsai pixels (tofu and tea motif) by miirshroom
@Sylvandyr
do you mean the battle royale which was more or less free-for-all?

otherwise there was a three-way battle between water and an alliance of ice/fire on behalf of ice. Water won (march 8). The week after the fire/ice alliance went up against nature, this time pushing for fire, but nature won (march 15). The week after that, ice tried one last push after plague and lost that one (march 22).

As for the battle royale, I'm not sure anyone when that was specifically.
@Sylvandyr
do you mean the battle royale which was more or less free-for-all?

otherwise there was a three-way battle between water and an alliance of ice/fire on behalf of ice. Water won (march 8). The week after the fire/ice alliance went up against nature, this time pushing for fire, but nature won (march 15). The week after that, ice tried one last push after plague and lost that one (march 22).

As for the battle royale, I'm not sure anyone when that was specifically.
@Alisette - Heh, I must not have been paying attention. Dominance has definitely been busy. I was curious about the one that was mentioned in the Words on the Wind where they said three flights exalted 85,000 dragons per week between them, but there seem to have been multiple insane battles. Thank you for the info!
@Alisette - Heh, I must not have been paying attention. Dominance has definitely been busy. I was curious about the one that was mentioned in the Words on the Wind where they said three flights exalted 85,000 dragons per week between them, but there seem to have been multiple insane battles. Thank you for the info!
@Sylvandyr

That might actually have been the water vs fire/ice battle because iirc it drove hatchie prices up to 15k towards the end (I made a fortune reselling). They really culled the herd on that one.
@Sylvandyr

That might actually have been the water vs fire/ice battle because iirc it drove hatchie prices up to 15k towards the end (I made a fortune reselling). They really culled the herd on that one.
@Alisette - Geez, and I thought the 10k hatchlings this week were kinda high. The Auction House must've looked insane during that battle, pages of dragons disappearing quick...
@Alisette - Geez, and I thought the 10k hatchlings this week were kinda high. The Auction House must've looked insane during that battle, pages of dragons disappearing quick...
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 21 22