Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | NEW Dominance Tracker
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 21 22
It was a tough fight for dominance but we still won ^^. Though I must admit Earth put up a good fight, they almost beat us.
It was a tough fight for dominance but we still won ^^. Though I must admit Earth put up a good fight, they almost beat us.
tumblr_n72stypqUR1sl6hkto4_r1_500.gif
@Silverlining
last time I checked before I went to bed earth was still on top.
How high did you drive prices in the end because the AH doesn't seem to have recovered just yet?
@Silverlining
last time I checked before I went to bed earth was still on top.
How high did you drive prices in the end because the AH doesn't seem to have recovered just yet?
make_mother_proud_by_duinimrais-d85f1js.gif
@Alisette I have no idea xD But our whole goal was to try and stop Earth from being able to afford to buy dragons from the AH by driving up prices to the extreme.
@Alisette I have no idea xD But our whole goal was to try and stop Earth from being able to afford to buy dragons from the AH by driving up prices to the extreme.
tumblr_n72stypqUR1sl6hkto4_r1_500.gif
@Silverlining

Seems to have worked out for you guys!
@Silverlining

Seems to have worked out for you guys!
@Alisette - We started pushing at 22:00 server, got the lead for 22:15 and 22:30, then Earth noticed and walloped us right up till 23:45 server, when we finally took the lead back 5 minutes before Dominance tally. I was buying over 14k hatchlings at the end. Kept running into Plague resellers and some Lightning and Ice ones. I think a lot of people have made (and lost, cough :p) fortunes off of this fight, haha.

Do you know if we set the record for highest 1v1 prices? (I think the 3-way fight was 15k+?)
@Alisette - We started pushing at 22:00 server, got the lead for 22:15 and 22:30, then Earth noticed and walloped us right up till 23:45 server, when we finally took the lead back 5 minutes before Dominance tally. I was buying over 14k hatchlings at the end. Kept running into Plague resellers and some Lightning and Ice ones. I think a lot of people have made (and lost, cough :p) fortunes off of this fight, haha.

Do you know if we set the record for highest 1v1 prices? (I think the 3-way fight was 15k+?)
Bonsai pixels (tofu and tea motif) by miirshroom
@Sylvandr

That sounds exciting! Tbh I think we're going to need all that money we made by reselling *eyes Dom standing*
@Sylvandr

That sounds exciting! Tbh I think we're going to need all that money we made by reselling *eyes Dom standing*
@Alisette - Yup, the adrenaline didn't wear off for me for 30 minutes, it was crazy. I was exhausted but could not sleep. Good luck this week, seems like it may be a 3-way push?
@Alisette - Yup, the adrenaline didn't wear off for me for 30 minutes, it was crazy. I was exhausted but could not sleep. Good luck this week, seems like it may be a 3-way push?
Bonsai pixels (tofu and tea motif) by miirshroom
@Sylvandyr

Looks like it's us and fire going for the kill. *rawr*
@Sylvandyr

Looks like it's us and fire going for the kill. *rawr*
For posterity:
Hatchling prices topped somewhere between 18k-20k in the fight between Fire and Plague, leaving the battle neck to neck until literally the last second. Dragons all over the world died of adrenalin poisoning and went to their respective deities. congrats, flamebutts.
For posterity:
Hatchling prices topped somewhere between 18k-20k in the fight between Fire and Plague, leaving the battle neck to neck until literally the last second. Dragons all over the world died of adrenalin poisoning and went to their respective deities. congrats, flamebutts.
Thanks for keeping track of this @Alisette! I was keeping track on my own, but now it's one more thing I don't have to manically keep track of XD
Thanks for keeping track of this @Alisette! I was keeping track on my own, but now it's one more thing I don't have to manically keep track of XD
tumblr_ntrk5fRxsj1sk2f1lo1_500.png
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 21 22