Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Minimal lairs vs. Giant Lairs
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11
@mageoftime haha funny story, that lyric is a relic from the person I got him from. I got him like my second week playing from one of those free dragons threads.

Your strategy is a good one for when your hibden is small. Though, if you ever wanna change that, feel free to join the hibernal den gifting thread in the raffle forum because we're all about helping people unlock slots. The help I've gotten from people in there is the reason my den is as far along as it is right now! Plus, it's fun to give away extras of something you were grinding for and don't need anymore.
@mageoftime haha funny story, that lyric is a relic from the person I got him from. I got him like my second week playing from one of those free dragons threads.

Your strategy is a good one for when your hibden is small. Though, if you ever wanna change that, feel free to join the hibernal den gifting thread in the raffle forum because we're all about helping people unlock slots. The help I've gotten from people in there is the reason my den is as far along as it is right now! Plus, it's fun to give away extras of something you were grinding for and don't need anymore.
Help I'm trapped in a signature!
I am always amazed when I see lairs with like 8 dragons. How!?

It was a struggle for me when I hard capped my lair at 100 dragons (and then came the hibden update and that went completely out the window)

I've tried to break my lair up into tabs by themes and then when I find a dragon that fits into one of my tabs I get super excited and have to make space for it!

Someday I'll get all of my dragons into proper tabs, but until then half of the random cool kids I couldn't leave on the AH will just have to chill in the clubhouse. I can't imagine ever having the discipline to go back to a tiny lair
I am always amazed when I see lairs with like 8 dragons. How!?

It was a struggle for me when I hard capped my lair at 100 dragons (and then came the hibden update and that went completely out the window)

I've tried to break my lair up into tabs by themes and then when I find a dragon that fits into one of my tabs I get super excited and have to make space for it!

Someday I'll get all of my dragons into proper tabs, but until then half of the random cool kids I couldn't leave on the AH will just have to chill in the clubhouse. I can't imagine ever having the discipline to go back to a tiny lair
tumblr_pl554wPhCM1u6a4tk_540.jpg
Large lair. I've got character ideas and I want to make them all, and trying to push some away in order to just work on a few leads to me getting fed up with all of them
Large lair. I've got character ideas and I want to make them all, and trying to push some away in order to just work on a few leads to me getting fed up with all of them
I hope you're having a great day•buy the pretty dragon
Why do you like large lairs/tiny lairs?

Large lairs look really bustling and busy and has a heck ton of lore options!
Tiny lairs generally have one aesthetic that they stick with and that's really cool

What's your lair like?

Mostly fodder training and nest hosting, but I'll have 200+ permas in the future

What are your goals for your lair?

getting my 200+ permas apparel, familiars, lore, art, accents, genes, etc
Why do you like large lairs/tiny lairs?

Large lairs look really bustling and busy and has a heck ton of lore options!
Tiny lairs generally have one aesthetic that they stick with and that's really cool

What's your lair like?

Mostly fodder training and nest hosting, but I'll have 200+ permas in the future

What are your goals for your lair?

getting my 200+ permas apparel, familiars, lore, art, accents, genes, etc
sLLHsT5.png s6VThCi.png
|| he/him ||| FR+3 ||
YQ9zE2d.gif
xUhfJLj.gif
week-4-100.png
I keep my lair super small so I don’t have to worry about multiple gene projects; I like to keep things neat and tidy :0 Plus I’m super picky with what dragons I really like ;u;
I keep my lair super small so I don’t have to worry about multiple gene projects; I like to keep things neat and tidy :0 Plus I’m super picky with what dragons I really like ;u;
A blue lantern with yellow glass swings left to right as rainbow dust swirls around it. Clicking this will bring you to the creator's profile. ___ « Ash (21)
« Clan Lore
« F2U Pixels
« Art Shop
« FAQ/Wishlist
_____
pmCmV6u.pngWjoRtbD.pngDWI9puz.pnge2wlrBb.pnggtSdXdC.pngQoMzhWb.png5rXrC4x.pngnxZGTXG.png8UYUyIT.png
Large lair.

It's easier to bond with familiars than if you have to rotate the familiars consistently around.

That and most dragons in my lair outside the fodder are therapy dragons or are there for special reasons.

Since I am a dragon collector I just love buying dragons from others.

Would be nice to lore and plan an apparel outfit or gene some to what I want regardless of Gen 1 or Gen 2+ and that it costs treasures.
Large lair.

It's easier to bond with familiars than if you have to rotate the familiars consistently around.

That and most dragons in my lair outside the fodder are therapy dragons or are there for special reasons.

Since I am a dragon collector I just love buying dragons from others.

Would be nice to lore and plan an apparel outfit or gene some to what I want regardless of Gen 1 or Gen 2+ and that it costs treasures.
Sadly, I am a giant lair, lol. I have a hard time getting rid of dragons and an even harder time stopping myself from buying them.
Sadly, I am a giant lair, lol. I have a hard time getting rid of dragons and an even harder time stopping myself from buying them.
PJb908Z.png
Massive lair, and proud of it! Though I did end up putting my less busy dragons away in the Den, and will continue shifting more of them in there. Since I spend a lot of time in the coliseum, I don't run out of food and even end up selling stacks of food on the AH.

Geneing G1s is a fun hobby for once in a while.
Massive lair, and proud of it! Though I did end up putting my less busy dragons away in the Den, and will continue shifting more of them in there. Since I spend a lot of time in the coliseum, I don't run out of food and even end up selling stacks of food on the AH.

Geneing G1s is a fun hobby for once in a while.
8ab3d3b2a13c364db89e13ba399ceced86ab48ef.pngtIYcLSC.png UzGmb10.png m0kyk3D.png Ask about DnD
I'm a medium to big lair, not sure where to draw the line. I do have 92 dragons, and I'm ALWAYS expanding my lair, but currently 41/92 are just temporary that I plan to sell or exalt. So in theory, if I didn't save dragons to wait for their exalt bonus, I'd only have 51 dragons right now which I don't thing is HUGE by any means, but still a lot
I'm a medium to big lair, not sure where to draw the line. I do have 92 dragons, and I'm ALWAYS expanding my lair, but currently 41/92 are just temporary that I plan to sell or exalt. So in theory, if I didn't save dragons to wait for their exalt bonus, I'd only have 51 dragons right now which I don't thing is HUGE by any means, but still a lot
3GUlHXT.png he/him ep2efT3.png
I'm leaning towards a larger lair but at the moment I guess I could consider myself to be in the middle. I'm probably going to have a large lair though. I like larger lairs because it's so fun to look at how people organize their dragons and to read all the lore. Personally, I look at each dragon as it's own chapter in my lore even though that's not how it will play out. It's fun to see how many unique dragons I can have and to push myself. As for my goals, I want to have lots of pretty dragons and for most of them to be lored up. I want to have all the hibernal den and normal lair space upgraded to it's maximum capacity. I also like having a full rainbow of dragons in my lore dragons-
I'm leaning towards a larger lair but at the moment I guess I could consider myself to be in the middle. I'm probably going to have a large lair though. I like larger lairs because it's so fun to look at how people organize their dragons and to read all the lore. Personally, I look at each dragon as it's own chapter in my lore even though that's not how it will play out. It's fun to see how many unique dragons I can have and to push myself. As for my goals, I want to have lots of pretty dragons and for most of them to be lored up. I want to have all the hibernal den and normal lair space upgraded to it's maximum capacity. I also like having a full rainbow of dragons in my lore dragons-
egg_wind_bounce_by_dogi_crimson-da9ojh4.gif

call me sal
he/him | FR +1
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11