Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | i want to hear your stories
1 2 3 4 5
i was a dumb newbie who bred my progen with a different, non g1. i just regret it bc her offspring list is ugly.

also someone gifted me my dream dragon and that was nice
i was a dumb newbie who bred my progen with a different, non g1. i just regret it bc her offspring list is ugly.

also someone gifted me my dream dragon and that was nice
iO2X60T.png
Well I was playing a forum game about scattering the colours of one of the dragons belonging to the person above you I scattered this very very pretty coatl, and his owner messaged me saying that he was breeding at the moment and if I wanted one of his hatchlings So that's how Hazard joined my lair! [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=54528938] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/545290/54528938_350.png[/img] [/url]
Well I was playing a forum game about scattering the colours of one of the dragons belonging to the person above you
I scattered this very very pretty coatl, and his owner messaged me saying that he was breeding at the moment and if I wanted one of his hatchlings
So that's how Hazard joined my lair!

54528938_350.png
Let me know if my dragons are sick, please :)
In3xm.gifZva2O.gifh2kV0.gifLfNiQ.gif
LHevb.gifl6ATQ.gifg9Kfa.gifaECnZ.gif
|Ashes|She/Her|19+ FR time|Lover of Bogsneaks, Pearlcatchers and Wildclaws|
lovelly stories :D
lovelly stories :D

blue | +2 FRT
casual love

raffle
pm me to be friends!
xxxx xxxx xxxx xxxx xxxx xxxx xxxx xxxx xxxx xxxx xxxx xxxx xxxx
16471.png
It took me like a month to find out you could open stacks of certain chests all at once. I had like 60 leafy packs and I refused to open them one by one lol
It took me like a month to find out you could open stacks of certain chests all at once. I had like 60 leafy packs and I refused to open them one by one lol
I just used the random name generator. What name does it give me?

Beetlespoon.

I now have a dragon I may think twice about sending to Fire flight solely because her name is so ridiculous.

Edit: Also, whenever I procrastinate, Pinkerton lobs Discipline stones at me for days. Well, lately he's been doing it again. I don't know what I'm procrastinating on.
I just used the random name generator. What name does it give me?

Beetlespoon.

I now have a dragon I may think twice about sending to Fire flight solely because her name is so ridiculous.

Edit: Also, whenever I procrastinate, Pinkerton lobs Discipline stones at me for days. Well, lately he's been doing it again. I don't know what I'm procrastinating on.
LxbWmll.png
For a bad experience:
Someone on Phoatlshop once lashed at my back for using only the smudge tool and treated the use of it as a sin written in the Ten Commandments. I was a newcomer at the time and that made me feel unwelcome, unwanted, dirty and almost made me quit editing or touching that thread again. Out of guilt, I deleted the post. They sounded like they were dictating what tools to use in Phoatlshop, horrible.

For a good experience:
I once had a Unhatched Egg drop spree, nearly got each of the elements.
For a bad experience:
Someone on Phoatlshop once lashed at my back for using only the smudge tool and treated the use of it as a sin written in the Ten Commandments. I was a newcomer at the time and that made me feel unwelcome, unwanted, dirty and almost made me quit editing or touching that thread again. Out of guilt, I deleted the post. They sounded like they were dictating what tools to use in Phoatlshop, horrible.

For a good experience:
I once had a Unhatched Egg drop spree, nearly got each of the elements.
sig-1-new.pngdivider-up.png
-V e r i d i s Q u o-
kovske.gif
Brazil | EN/PT/RUS |time-flight-icon-very-tiny.png

» Fake FR Breed Workshop
»
Wishlist
»PWYW ART SHOP
»Clan Lore WIP
divider-up.png
48517330.png

Synesthetic - Artist - Style flexible
• They/Them - He/Him/It • Prev. Solifugespace
small-hourglass.png
I'm pretty eager for my dragons to have large nests…they have other plans though.

I have this coatl female whose first nest was four eggs (I was ECSTATIC).

I got rid of her old mate (lair space issues) , and found her a new one. Her second nest were twins (OK)

Just nested her after her cooldown went off. And what does she give me? ANOTHER NEST OF TWINS *flips table*

I'm pretty eager for my dragons to have large nests…they have other plans though.

I have this coatl female whose first nest was four eggs (I was ECSTATIC).

I got rid of her old mate (lair space issues) , and found her a new one. Her second nest were twins (OK)

Just nested her after her cooldown went off. And what does she give me? ANOTHER NEST OF TWINS *flips table*

Philippians 4:13 I can do All things through Christ who gives me strength

WARNING: I am prone to use random LOTR and the Hobbit references XD
Well, my favorite FR stories are both good and one was just insane luck.

The insane luck one was that I hatched 5 eggs for my birthday last year and got 3 doubles, one xxy that I kept, an xyx that I sold, and an xyy that I sold. Like, how does that even happen?

Also, I joined back in 2013, played for a few years and then took a really long hiatus. And when I came back I just....forgot about all of my items. So like 3 months after coming back (and playing every single day) I was like "I should go bond with my familiars" and what familiar is just sitting with my custom progen? A freaking light sprite. I about dropped my laptop lol
Well, my favorite FR stories are both good and one was just insane luck.

The insane luck one was that I hatched 5 eggs for my birthday last year and got 3 doubles, one xxy that I kept, an xyx that I sold, and an xyy that I sold. Like, how does that even happen?

Also, I joined back in 2013, played for a few years and then took a really long hiatus. And when I came back I just....forgot about all of my items. So like 3 months after coming back (and playing every single day) I was like "I should go bond with my familiars" and what familiar is just sitting with my custom progen? A freaking light sprite. I about dropped my laptop lol
I have a Tundra/Pearlcatcher pair with Bee/Noxtide respectively Every time I've nested them, I've managed to get a PC and a derg with Bee, despite the odds ^^ Never have gotten Capsule to pass over Lace for them yet, though [emoji=coatl confused size=2]
I have a Tundra/Pearlcatcher pair with Bee/Noxtide respectively

Every time I've nested them, I've managed to get a PC and a derg with Bee, despite the odds ^^

Never have gotten Capsule to pass over Lace for them yet, though
vjFLC.gif she/her
ace/bi
+2 FR time
forever rambling
The day gaoler nests started hatching (5 days after) when gened ones were stupid expensive, I stalked the search page for gaoler hatches (there were. so many.) And when I found one I liked I [i]immediately[/i] pm'd the owner like 42 seconds after he was hatched and uh [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=52560116] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/525602/52560116.png[/img] [/url] Now I have this guy (a firstborn son too! (i like it for lore reasons ????? ??))
The day gaoler nests started hatching (5 days after) when gened ones were stupid expensive,
I stalked the search page for gaoler hatches (there were. so many.)
And when I found one I liked I immediately pm'd the owner
like 42 seconds after he was hatched
and uh

52560116.png

Now I have this guy
(a firstborn son too! (i like it for lore reasons ????? ??))
LRdLP2V.pngG8AyR6r.png6Ef6hwD.pngaC86tUH.png
kHBaXec.pngmmoRz30.pngdjVsGUf.pngMOCTGj3.png
YMPbu9R.png
1 2 3 4 5