Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | ::Generous Gene - A blossom item pool::
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 21 22
^^^ Updated

If anyone has any fun name ideas, please let me know! It looks like this thing may become a reality...
^^^ Updated

If anyone has any fun name ideas, please let me know! It looks like this thing may become a reality...
How about :- Blossom Blooms Generous Gene lol [emoji=coatl happy size=2]
How about :-

Blossom Blooms
Generous Gene

lol
ice_by_darkside_of_wolf-db574ku.png
Generous Gene sounds like a good one!!
Generous Gene sounds like a good one!!
Art
Wishlist
Skin Shop
2cvYwZ7.png
The people have spoken!
The people have spoken!
I’m interested!! I’d also like to help out by donating some Lilium Petals :o!
I’m interested!! I’d also like to help out by donating some Lilium Petals :o!
A blue lantern with yellow glass swings left to right as rainbow dust swirls around it. Clicking this will bring you to the creator's profile. ___ « Ash (21)
« Clan Lore
« F2U Pixels
« Art Shop
« FAQ/Wishlist
_____
pmCmV6u.pngWjoRtbD.pngDWI9puz.pnge2wlrBb.pnggtSdXdC.pngQoMzhWb.png5rXrC4x.pngnxZGTXG.png8UYUyIT.png
@MoonlitCacti
I'd like to join. :3 I have plenty of dried liliums and some mums I can donate.

If you'd like, I can make little buttons to link back to this.
@MoonlitCacti
I'd like to join. :3 I have plenty of dried liliums and some mums I can donate.

If you'd like, I can make little buttons to link back to this.
P9aWhak.png Ujr5ghr.png B8HmiZX.png UYR6vpC.png WBC5JG3.png
Y4rfA4q.png
It's a cool idea but what are you going to do if it breaks down? Say it starts well and you get 5-10 genes given out then people start to go inactive, change their mind or stop contributing because they got their thing months ago and they're fed up of foraging or they want to sell their mums or save for another scroll themselves or the gene isn't worth as much anymore. What happens to the rest of the participants who have already given several mums and gotten nothing in return?
You're putting a huge amount of faith in 20 strangers :c
It's a cool idea but what are you going to do if it breaks down? Say it starts well and you get 5-10 genes given out then people start to go inactive, change their mind or stop contributing because they got their thing months ago and they're fed up of foraging or they want to sell their mums or save for another scroll themselves or the gene isn't worth as much anymore. What happens to the rest of the participants who have already given several mums and gotten nothing in return?
You're putting a huge amount of faith in 20 strangers :c
cg2G1xD.gif
tumblr_inline_ngqv6bbPaQ1rvrguk.pngtumblr_inline_n1581tzliY1rvrguk.png
@Lonin
There are many programs that have done this sort of thing and continue to do so to this day (I believe the plague battlestone bank does this). The 20 strangers thing is hypothetical. I've already donated the 5 mums that I've gathered.
@Lonin
There are many programs that have done this sort of thing and continue to do so to this day (I believe the plague battlestone bank does this). The 20 strangers thing is hypothetical. I've already donated the 5 mums that I've gathered.
Y4rfA4q.png
@OceanLotus :D Most battle stones aren't worth 5k gems though.
@OceanLotus :D Most battle stones aren't worth 5k gems though.
cg2G1xD.gif
tumblr_inline_ngqv6bbPaQ1rvrguk.pngtumblr_inline_n1581tzliY1rvrguk.png
@Lonin
Mums aren't either since you can gather them for free (and they're on the AH for roughly 200g). :P Never paid anything for them. Also Elims used to be that expensive, but aren't as expensive. They're still pretty up there, but groups like this have succeeded without problems. I'd assume if someone goes inactive, they'll give the thread owner the stuff before hand. Possibly have a discord to keep in contact too. There's ways to handle it.
@Lonin
Mums aren't either since you can gather them for free (and they're on the AH for roughly 200g). :P Never paid anything for them. Also Elims used to be that expensive, but aren't as expensive. They're still pretty up there, but groups like this have succeeded without problems. I'd assume if someone goes inactive, they'll give the thread owner the stuff before hand. Possibly have a discord to keep in contact too. There's ways to handle it.
Y4rfA4q.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 21 22