Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | hard to spell usernames club
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 15 16
Yeah, i mean spell mine wrong too
Which yknow

Its right there
Its right there

MyHeartWillDrogon
Which is what I wanted it to be but it was too long so the e had to go
MyHartWillDragon
Yeah, okay.
Yeah, i mean spell mine wrong too
Which yknow

Its right there
Its right there

MyHeartWillDrogon
Which is what I wanted it to be but it was too long so the e had to go
MyHartWillDragon
Yeah, okay.
9e9feb1cd233d5fc793ec7c6dd43c14e98d311f2.gif
It doesn't happen as much anymore, but I've noticed a lot of people can't spell the word "leopard". Mostly I just get swapped vowels:
Leapordmask
One time I ended up on a pinglist as Leapoardmask and I didn't feel like correcting the person so I just subscribed to the thread instead.
It doesn't happen as much anymore, but I've noticed a lot of people can't spell the word "leopard". Mostly I just get swapped vowels:
Leapordmask
One time I ended up on a pinglist as Leapoardmask and I didn't feel like correcting the person so I just subscribed to the thread instead.
___ [IMG][/IMG]
___ sig_button_by_soenkan-dcab06q.png ___
[IMG][/IMG]
•Rodochrom
•Rhondochrom
Honestly I'm surprised I haven't seen more misspellings of my name.
•Rodochrom
•Rhondochrom
Honestly I'm surprised I haven't seen more misspellings of my name.
ZqzSvdM.pngtp1Axxm.pngISNOTMS.png
[quote name="@Xionahri" date="2019-07-25 03:55:07" ] On a side note, when shortening the name, suprisingly many people go with Xion rather than the possibly more intuitive Xio, which is what I use. Kinda odd, but whatever. [/quote] People tend to only shorten mine as far as "Leopard", which seems odd to me considering the obvious "Leo" option that I use myself. One time I got "Leop" XD
@Xionahri wrote on 2019-07-25 03:55:07:
On a side note, when shortening the name, suprisingly many people go with Xion rather than the possibly more intuitive Xio, which is what I use. Kinda odd, but whatever.

People tend to only shorten mine as far as "Leopard", which seems odd to me considering the obvious "Leo" option that I use myself. One time I got "Leop" XD
___ [IMG][/IMG]
___ sig_button_by_soenkan-dcab06q.png ___
[IMG][/IMG]
[quote name="Leopardmask" date="2019-07-25 06:09:12" ] [quote name="@Xionahri" date="2019-07-25 03:55:07" ] On a side note, when shortening the name, suprisingly many people go with Xion rather than the possibly more intuitive Xio, which is what I use. Kinda odd, but whatever. [/quote] People tend to only shorten mine as far as "Leopard", which seems odd to me considering the obvious "Leo" option that I use myself. One time I got "Leop" XD [/quote] Sometimes people call me skar for short and it kinda irks me (although I know they don't me anything by it) It's Skarps!! Skar sounds so edgy
Leopardmask wrote on 2019-07-25 06:09:12:
@Xionahri wrote on 2019-07-25 03:55:07:
On a side note, when shortening the name, suprisingly many people go with Xion rather than the possibly more intuitive Xio, which is what I use. Kinda odd, but whatever.

People tend to only shorten mine as far as "Leopard", which seems odd to me considering the obvious "Leo" option that I use myself. One time I got "Leop" XD
Sometimes people call me skar for short and it kinda irks me (although I know they don't me anything by it)
It's Skarps!! Skar sounds so edgy

bannerart_2021.png
Anyone who tries to spell a username themselves and doesn't scroll up and copy to paste the name to their post is a chaotic neutral
Anyone who tries to spell a username themselves and doesn't scroll up and copy to paste the name to their post is a chaotic neutral
She|Her - Ace - FRT(0) | Lore
g67EwfB.png
@Rowdy In their defense some people have mobile and copy paste doesn't work so good especially on usernames
@Rowdy In their defense some people have mobile and copy paste doesn't work so good especially on usernames

bannerart_2021.png
SoulfugeSpace
SolifgueSpace
SoulfugeSpace
SolifgueSpace
sig-1-new.pngdivider-up.png
-V e r i d i s Q u o-
kovske.gif
Brazil | EN/PT/RUS |time-flight-icon-very-tiny.png

» Fake FR Breed Workshop
»
Wishlist
»PWYW ART SHOP
»Clan Lore WIP
divider-up.png
48517330.png

Synesthetic - Artist - Style flexible
• They/Them - He/Him/It • Prev. Solifugespace
small-hourglass.png
[quote name="Rowdy" date="2019-07-25 07:00:11" ] Anyone who tries to spell a username themselves and doesn't scroll up and copy to paste the name to their post is a chaotic neutral [/quote] That’s me then. Honestly, it mostly happens since I’m always on mobile now. It’s a pain in the rear to try and copy and paste. The REALLY interesting thing about my username, is the fact that more often then not they ping someone else, like, another username. I dunno. Sorry @Djinyatta.
Rowdy wrote on 2019-07-25 07:00:11:
That’s me then.

Honestly, it mostly happens since I’m always on mobile now. It’s a pain in the rear to try and copy and paste.

The REALLY interesting thing about my username, is the fact that more often then not they ping someone else, like, another username. I dunno. Sorry @Djinyatta.
Art shop.

Free Genes.
I get mispinged as @/Kavyrn so often I added a spelling guide to my signature. I'm not sure it actually helps, though.
I get mispinged as @/Kavyrn so often I added a spelling guide to my signature. I'm not sure it actually helps, though.
38082415sig.png
Kavryn [ Kav-r-y-n ] | » Level 25 Lair Challenge « | » G1 Sales «
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 15 16