Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Can we take a moment to appreciate staff
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Everyone put it so nicely!

But yes, definitely, thank you staff!!!!!

Take care of yourselves tomorrow, I hope you guys get to celebrate or something after you're done with the update~
Everyone put it so nicely!

But yes, definitely, thank you staff!!!!!

Take care of yourselves tomorrow, I hope you guys get to celebrate or something after you're done with the update~
KvxzF3W.png ♦ adult ♦ he/him ♦ FR Time ♦ kpop fan ♦ pms / pings / friend requests ok ♦ lore

You did well today
Thanks!
Thanks!
2029 < Used to be MoonEclispe, still the Friendly Friend I was earlier, just with an easier to spell name! Yay!
Thank you all for making this website so great!
Thank you all for making this website so great!
HgGoA7B.png[/img]
Thank you everyone at FR. You guys are amazing!
Thank you everyone at FR. You guys are amazing!
"You don't need a reason to help someone "
~Zidane Tribal
Thank you so very much, I'm so happy to see this site coming into it's 6th year, and can't wait to pass another 6 with y'all!
Thank you so very much, I'm so happy to see this site coming into it's 6th year, and can't wait to pass another 6 with y'all!
jeGlfdJ.gif__ Volunteer Moderator: If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to use the Contact Us form. These submissions are viewed solely by the Flight Rising team, not the volunteer moderator group. (+0 FR Time)

Thank you so much staff. I cannot say how much I appreciate you guys. Thank you for all the quality of life updates. Thank you for keeping the forums clean. Thank you for putting up with us and our shenanigans and mobs. We love you! [emoji=familiar heart size=1] [emoji=heart size=1] [emoji=familiar heart size=1]
Thank you so much staff. I cannot say how much I appreciate you guys. Thank you for all the quality of life updates. Thank you for keeping the forums clean. Thank you for putting up with us and our shenanigans and mobs. We love you!
they/them
FR+2
Art Shop
tumblr_osrbsneh5V1v8lm95o3_r1_75sq.gif
Thank you for making FR!!
Salutations to you from my Friends and I!
Thank you for making FR!!
Salutations to you from my Friends and I!
4e90a04d31d3bcae9b4e5f8a5116f8a244da4bec.png
La5fu.gif4np8t.gifj3nX1.gif5puqJ.gifUgVAI.gifr4ove.gifCdvAN1.pngyhQ281.pngeqreO1.png3RxWo1.png3Wzsn1.pngqtefN1.png
d971ff4fb5409d1fb0212bbaea2b9cd73d65cd84.png
Wait tomorrow!?
Wait tomorrow!?
vckV4Hu.pngnbYcIeA.png
Thank you staff!!! We love you!!!
Thank you staff!!! We love you!!!
5OZS7SI.png
mlHpBMC.png
FObX7rS.png
lAvpyOQ.png
753hxVX.png
DM for 6OezIjj.png