Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Galore
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16
[quote name="Fazikku" date="2019-08-25 10:52:44" ] [quote name="snekicino" date="2019-08-25 09:42:17" ] no [/quote] thank you for being disrespectful! [/quote] Excuse me. I um, I just wanted to mention that perhaps they were not trying to be disrespectful. You can disagree without being disrespectful, at least in my view. I believe what snek was saying is that they found what you said about how they perceive characters as rude. I don't think they were trying to be mean, perhaps just bring to light the fact that others have the freedom to see a character in whichever way they please. Especially since it isn't hurting anyone to do so. If you are hurt by their viewing of a character perhaps it is just smart to ignore them. Sorry for the talk, I don't want to come of as rude. That is just my two cents since Snek is my Friend and I don't quite like it when people say unkind things to my Friend. [s]plus I really don't see how saying no is disrespectful, under that sense whenever someone asks me if I want cake and I say no, I'm probably disrespecting them, which can't be right since no one seems too offended. then again I probably wouldn't say no to a slice of cake, because cake is delicious.[/s]
Fazikku wrote on 2019-08-25 10:52:44:
snekicino wrote on 2019-08-25 09:42:17:
no

thank you for being disrespectful!

Excuse me. I um, I just wanted to mention that perhaps they were not trying to be disrespectful. You can disagree without being disrespectful, at least in my view. I believe what snek was saying is that they found what you said about how they perceive characters as rude. I don't think they were trying to be mean, perhaps just bring to light the fact that others have the freedom to see a character in whichever way they please. Especially since it isn't hurting anyone to do so. If you are hurt by their viewing of a character perhaps it is just smart to ignore them.

Sorry for the talk, I don't want to come of as rude. That is just my two cents since Snek is my Friend and I don't quite like it when people say unkind things to my Friend.

plus I really don't see how saying no is disrespectful, under that sense whenever someone asks me if I want cake and I say no, I'm probably disrespecting them, which can't be right since no one seems too offended. then again I probably wouldn't say no to a slice of cake, because cake is delicious.
2029 < Used to be MoonEclispe, still the Friendly Friend I was earlier, just with an easier to spell name! Yay!
[quote name="MoonEclispe" date="2019-08-25 11:30:27" ] [quote name="Fazikku" date="2019-08-25 10:52:44" ] [quote name="snekicino" date="2019-08-25 09:42:17" ] no [/quote] thank you for being disrespectful! [/quote] Excuse me. I um, I just wanted to mention that perhaps they were not trying to be disrespectful. You can disagree without being disrespectful, at least in my view. I believe what snek was saying is that they found what you said about how they perceive characters as rude. I don't think they were trying to be mean, perhaps just bring to light the fact that others have the freedom to see a character in whichever way they please. Especially since it isn't hurting anyone to do so. If you are hurt by their viewing of a character perhaps it is just smart to ignore them. Sorry for the talk, I don't want to come of as rude. That is just my two cents since Snek is my Friend and I don't quite like it when people say unkind things to my Friend. [s]plus I really don't see how saying no is disrespectful, under that sense whenever someone asks me if I want cake and I say no, I'm probably disrespecting them, which can't be right since no one seems too offended. then again I probably wouldn't say no to a slice of cake, because cake is delicious.[/s] [/quote] hey do you want a puppy? no thanks. eXCUSE [size=5]me are[/size] [size=6]you being[/size] [size=7]disrespectful?!?@?@?[/size]
MoonEclispe wrote on 2019-08-25 11:30:27:
no

Excuse me. I um, I just wanted to mention that perhaps they were not trying to be disrespectful. You can disagree without being disrespectful, at least in my view. I believe what snek was saying is that they found what you said about how they perceive characters as rude. I don't think they were trying to be mean, perhaps just bring to light the fact that others have the freedom to see a character in whichever way they please. Especially since it isn't hurting anyone to do so. If you are hurt by their viewing of a character perhaps it is just smart to ignore them.

Sorry for the talk, I don't want to come of as rude. That is just my two cents since Snek is my Friend and I don't quite like it when people say unkind things to my Friend.

plus I really don't see how saying no is disrespectful, under that sense whenever someone asks me if I want cake and I say no, I'm probably disrespecting them, which can't be right since no one seems too offended. then again I probably wouldn't say no to a slice of cake, because cake is delicious.
hey do you want a puppy?
no thanks.
eXCUSE me are you being disrespectful?!?@?@?
flc0nOM.png
[quote name="Fazikku" date="2019-08-25 10:52:44" ][quote name="snekicino" date="2019-08-25 09:42:17" ] [quote name="@Fazikku" date="2019-08-24 12:12:59" ] wow yall reaching as heck. can we stop treating trans headcanons like cheap candy and accept that sometimes your fav characters are Not Trans [/quote] no [/quote] thank you for being disrespectful! [/quote] I smell a boomer
@Fazikku wrote on 2019-08-24 12:12:59:
wow yall reaching as heck. can we stop treating trans headcanons like cheap candy and accept that sometimes your fav characters are Not Trans

no

I smell a boomer
9oRPa8v.png
ngl let people have their own opinions, cino out

edit: there’s no need to argue over someone disagreeing over your opinion lmao take it or leave it alright boomers im outta here
ngl let people have their own opinions, cino out

edit: there’s no need to argue over someone disagreeing over your opinion lmao take it or leave it alright boomers im outta here
[quote name="Petros" date="2019-08-25 11:41:41" ] [quote name="Fazikku" date="2019-08-25 10:52:44" ][quote name="snekicino" date="2019-08-25 09:42:17" ] [quote name="@Fazikku" date="2019-08-24 12:12:59" ] wow yall reaching as heck. can we stop treating trans headcanons like cheap candy and accept that sometimes your fav characters are Not Trans [/quote] no [/quote] thank you for being disrespectful! [/quote] I smell a boomer [/quote] plug your nose
Petros wrote on 2019-08-25 11:41:41:
@Fazikku wrote on 2019-08-24 12:12:59:
wow yall reaching as heck. can we stop treating trans headcanons like cheap candy and accept that sometimes your fav characters are Not Trans

no

I smell a boomer
plug your nose
flc0nOM.png
This comment section above me
This comment section above me
sig-1-new.pngdivider-up.png
-V e r i d i s Q u o-
kovske.gif
Brazil | EN/PT/RUS |time-flight-icon-very-tiny.png

» Fake FR Breed Workshop
»
Wishlist
»PWYW ART SHOP
»Clan Lore WIP
divider-up.png
48517330.png

Synesthetic - Artist - Style flexible
• They/Them - He/Him/It • Prev. Solifugespace
small-hourglass.png
galore is galore...
galore is galore...
epic gamer fr discord
Nope, nope! Get this OUT! It's been fixed, it's been confirmed, we do NOT need this toxicity back D:
Nope, nope! Get this OUT! It's been fixed, it's been confirmed, we do NOT need this toxicity back D:
[quote name="Owlynx" date="2019-08-25 13:00:42" ] Nope, nope! Get this OUT! It's been fixed, it's been confirmed, we do NOT need this toxicity back D: [/quote] wait whos this directed at actually i can’t tell
Owlynx wrote on 2019-08-25 13:00:42:
wait whos this directed at actually i can’t tell
epic gamer fr discord
Somewhere they said she was a femaley
Somewhere they said she was a femaley
193.png
194.png
5198.png
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16