Flight Rising Discussion
Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Galore
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
Also: hot diggity damn we stan a big boi
Also: hot diggity damn we stan a big boi
Dingus or Honey/19/They-Them

I love The Elder Scrolls and TES lore so please, please feel free to PM me if you're into that too!! I'm always looking for new nerds to talk at and be talked at. :3c
@dinguschi Maybe, but still just seems a bit reaching to do that without clarification when there's clear indication. And I mean this in a canonical way; headcanons are fine.
@dinguschi Maybe, but still just seems a bit reaching to do that without clarification when there's clear indication. And I mean this in a canonical way; headcanons are fine.
tumblr_oxaa91vtHh1u40zqvo2_500.png
The artwork gives Guardians some personality! I'm guessing it's the eyes.
The artwork gives Guardians some personality! I'm guessing it's the eyes.
spacewhale.gifqB0EMi0.png
@PinkWater Yea fair enough! Thank you for clarifying.
@PinkWater Yea fair enough! Thank you for clarifying.
Dingus or Honey/19/They-Them

I love The Elder Scrolls and TES lore so please, please feel free to PM me if you're into that too!! I'm always looking for new nerds to talk at and be talked at. :3c
wow yall reaching as heck. can we stop treating trans headcanons like cheap candy and accept that sometimes your fav characters are Not Trans
wow yall reaching as heck. can we stop treating trans headcanons like cheap candy and accept that sometimes your fav characters are Not Trans
The Mouse gave an answer in the thread saying that they use he/him pronouns, so I think that it is safe to say that is the answer to the question. Not that I really know what the question is.
The Mouse gave an answer in the thread saying that they use he/him pronouns, so I think that it is safe to say that is the answer to the question. Not that I really know what the question is.
2029 team-badges-3.png
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14