Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | FR Regrets
1 2 3 4 5
I mass exalted some of my really important dragons. (I got 25kt worth it)
I mass exalted some of my really important dragons. (I got 25kt worth it)
selling an accent worth 1.5kG for 650G...
selling an accent worth 1.5kG for 650G...
tumblr_inline_mv8czvMKYv1qid2nw.gif tumblr_inline_p7w055E7yG1snulow_75sq.gif tumblr_inline_mmxswaUumx1qz4rgp.gif
used to be SoullessRogue/SoullessARMY
lost|20|she/he/they|isfj-t|omnisexual/romantic|fr+2
send me a friend request or message, i'm happy to chat~ if you need help or have any questions i'm always open!

wishlist|Hibernal Den Item Trading Hub|i'll pay you to brew!
tumblr_inline_mmxswaUumx1qz4rgp.gif tumblr_inline_p7w055E7yG1snulow_75sq.gif tumblr_inline_mv8czvMKYv1qid2nw.gif
Not naming one of my progen’s kids before I exalted it, and getting rid of the first dragon I got on here, he’d exalted now, I miss him
Not naming one of my progen’s kids before I exalted it, and getting rid of the first dragon I got on here, he’d exalted now, I miss him
Eh7mW.gif
5tHOv.gif
WpHT3.gif
8qVxd.gif
Bo1ub.gif
FpJLG.gif
TuipX.gif
gF5U2.gif
QZhRp.gif
KkedT.gif
[quote name="Kiradog234" date="2019-02-22 15:26:35" ] Not naming one of my progen’s kids before I exalted it, and getting rid of the first dragon I got on here, he’d exalted now, I miss him [/quote] I did this too. ;~; Both of them.
Kiradog234 wrote on 2019-02-22 15:26:35:
I did this too. ;~; Both of them.
Palefoot Tadhop Desert Rain Frog Companion Ruffletail Tadhop
Not buying more sunchaser jewelry's when they were 75kt waaaay back in the day. ;D
Not buying more sunchaser jewelry's when they were 75kt waaaay back in the day. ;D
Og3Jc2x.png
xxxx
xxxx
x5apShK.gif
fully stoning & training a free dragon i got as a newbie because i thought All Dragons Were Beautiful

said dragon isn't quite my taste anymore and im too lazy to train up and stone another to replace her.

edit: i feel terrible now that i've verbalized this... shES NOT THAT BAD...
fully stoning & training a free dragon i got as a newbie because i thought All Dragons Were Beautiful

said dragon isn't quite my taste anymore and im too lazy to train up and stone another to replace her.

edit: i feel terrible now that i've verbalized this... shES NOT THAT BAD...
xxxxxxxxxxxx what did you honestly expect to find here? xxxxxxxxxxxx
tumblr_inline_nxzvqj33Dj1tnp410_100.png
selling a 1 off xxy (oilslick/black/ice) for 10kt. i think he was resold for 300+ gems :<

edit: and if he WAS xxy, he wouldn't be too far from xxx, either. yikes..
selling a 1 off xxy (oilslick/black/ice) for 10kt. i think he was resold for 300+ gems :<

edit: and if he WAS xxy, he wouldn't be too far from xxx, either. yikes..
tumblr_ogz3ohToxS1rravn7o4_500.png
selling this super pretty derg when i was flipping fodder. i even held onto her for a day but then sold her cause i was like "oh ill just end up selling her in a month". wrong. i still think about her. here she is~ [center][img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=160&bodygene=20&breed=1&element=9&eyetype=3&gender=1&tert=66&tertgene=22&winggene=20&wings=67&auth=5324f23af38e1b961f46897cefa490bcec7ae9bb&dummyext=prev.png[/img][/center]
selling this super pretty derg when i was flipping fodder. i even held onto her for a day but then sold her cause i was like "oh ill just end up selling her in a month". wrong. i still think about her.

here she is~
dragon?age=1&body=160&bodygene=20&breed=1&element=9&eyetype=3&gender=1&tert=66&tertgene=22&winggene=20&wings=67&auth=5324f23af38e1b961f46897cefa490bcec7ae9bb&dummyext=prev.png
EaYnAry.png rCk1ASf.gif -ART SHOP
-SKETCH SHOP
Not joining in 2014, the sprites are so pretty!
Not joining in 2014, the sprites are so pretty!
Philippians 4:13 I can do All things through Christ who gives me strength

WARNING: I am prone to use random LOTR and the Hobbit references XD
Not buying a light sprite when I was indeed there for the first light festival...
Not buying a light sprite when I was indeed there for the first light festival...
Th14ReimuBackSprite.pngtumblr_inline_nt4mfidcqY1qkfp12_500.gifTh09MarisaBackSprite.png
1 2 3 4 5