Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | FR Regrets
1 2 3 4 5
I bought so many hatchlings that will never have good breeding genes
and I exalted a triple basic that I wish I hadn't because I learned how to unexalt to long after he was exalted to unexalt him
Unexalted a crappy Fae I hate instead of a gorgeous Imperial
We all have regrets
I bought so many hatchlings that will never have good breeding genes
and I exalted a triple basic that I wish I hadn't because I learned how to unexalt to long after he was exalted to unexalt him
Unexalted a crappy Fae I hate instead of a gorgeous Imperial
We all have regrets
+2 FR time
he/they
This [item=Accent: IS- Sealed Yokai Prototy] and selling eggs with the 'Sell' button
This Accent: IS- Sealed Yokai Prototy and selling eggs with the 'Sell' button
Artshop| Tumblr
[LIST] [*]Not buying more stuff from my first elemental holiday (RoR 2018) [*]Breeding a fully gened Imp with a Spiral with two basic genes and Savannah. I had no idea what would happen. End result was two unnamed exalts and one dragon with fairly nice colors (Wisteria/Smoke/Coal, only 34 have ever existed) stuck on a locked account. And a few weeks back, someone asked if I could breed the Spiral again.[emoji=coatl deadpan] [*]Breeding a previously unbred seven-digit Coatl. [*]My first Coli team went kaput around level nine when I wondered why I was barely making any headway and discovered the Culex build. Didn't have enough money for Tinctures, decided to start over with a trio of three fodder rescues. [*]One of the afterformentioed dragons has two basic genes and Thylacine. On the plus side, he's a Midnight XXY and to this day he's the only dragon with Thylacine that 've found and liked. [*]Reviving an art thread that had been dormant since August. [*]This:[url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=46794410] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/467945/46794410_350.png[/img] [/url] [/LIST]
  • Not buying more stuff from my first elemental holiday (RoR 2018)
  • Breeding a fully gened Imp with a Spiral with two basic genes and Savannah. I had no idea what would happen. End result was two unnamed exalts and one dragon with fairly nice colors (Wisteria/Smoke/Coal, only 34 have ever existed) stuck on a locked account.

And a few weeks back, someone asked if I could breed the Spiral again.
  • Breeding a previously unbred seven-digit Coatl.
  • My first Coli team went kaput around level nine when I wondered why I was barely making any headway and discovered the Culex build. Didn't have enough money for Tinctures, decided to start over with a trio of three fodder rescues.
  • One of the afterformentioed dragons has two basic genes and Thylacine. On the plus side, he's a Midnight XXY and to this day he's the only dragon with Thylacine that 've found and liked.
  • Reviving an art thread that had been dormant since August.
  • This:
    46794410_350.png
tumblr_nknb5ifvlX1s7y9wxo5_100.pngiiadg18.png
Missing out many 2017/2018 festival items
Not buying a ton of light festival apparel because now I need them but they are e x p e n s i v e
Missing out many 2017/2018 festival items
Not buying a ton of light festival apparel because now I need them but they are e x p e n s i v e
3p6kP58.pngIJwaU3N.pngyOwtToS.png
Buying piebald instead of paint yesterday, and day before that bought speckle instead of freckle.
Buying piebald instead of paint yesterday, and day before that bought speckle instead of freckle.
CFFUclk.png ---•----•----•----•----•----•----•----•---•----•---
---•----•----•----•----•----•----•----•---•----•---
{100 Generations Challenge}
c4a5xZL.png
Not getting a 2 letter name dragon, gosh I would really love one...

exalting my progens children

Not breeding my progens when I was in Light (I suddenly decided that I wanted to breed them in every flight I go to but now if I want to do that I'd have to spend 1500 gems to go back to light, and then come back to Nature so the nests would be in order...)

Filling up my lair so fast and getting too attached/too used to having a bunch of dragons (I've always kind of wanted a tiny lair)
Not getting a 2 letter name dragon, gosh I would really love one...

exalting my progens children

Not breeding my progens when I was in Light (I suddenly decided that I wanted to breed them in every flight I go to but now if I want to do that I'd have to spend 1500 gems to go back to light, and then come back to Nature so the nests would be in order...)

Filling up my lair so fast and getting too attached/too used to having a bunch of dragons (I've always kind of wanted a tiny lair)
Cloud - She/Her
5hF3FGk.png
ytkEBod.png
kHBaXec.png
qGabqd5.png
tumblr_osqe959pr91v8lm95o1_75sq.gif gVI5OAO.pngLGvol4P.png
qJFAY9h.pngjoJXsVi.png
1 2 3 4 5