Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Are you ready for Evening Night?
1 2
[center][size=7][b][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=wiki&article=85]evening night[/url][/b][/size][/center] Branches of the Slovenian branch and branches of the forest, until the Belitan spread in the late kingdom period to begin the elongated skin. These are usually hidden in their hidden defenses until they open the lid, the dragon and the dark part until dark. This year I opened a ski resort last year. [center][size=5][b]lamb Dragon[/b][/size][/center] Can you only attend the party every year by playing this role in the evening? [center][img]http://flightrising.com/dropbox/noc_family.png[/img][/center] [center][size=5][b]event details[/b][/size][/center] It is now impossible to continue the Dragon Road as follows. [LIST] [*]We found an unusual egg [*]This change was found to be one of the rarest cases of cancer. [/LIST] The previous goal was surprising when it was placed in a container box after two weeks. I do not care about the rich night, the kingdom. The chest knows no evil bodies that are disguised as new enemies of tomatoes and wood. They are also brought to the pregnant powder in the coffin, except at night. In these actions I found work and valuable wealth. In addition to ordering some players and hips, major investor conferences can return to the Coliseum to actively imitate Monsinjor. If you can do this in the Coliseum, there are high-ranking people, such as those who leave the chest when you visit these places. During the event it was almost impossible to find eggs that had not hatched at night. Baldwin seems worried that he's obviously going to have a new round, helping to completely hide the secrets of some employees. Two weeks later, in the evening, it is difficult to return to the heart of fresh eggs next year. [center][item=Breed Change: Nocturne][item=Strange Chest][item=Unhatched Nocturne Egg][item=Tertiary Gene: Smirch][/center] Many new screws on the chest affect the spectacular dragon! When Smirchgenet leaves, it moves to the third of the unwanted dragons and one-third of the genetic palm. This is a rare situation where new genes must be in the coffin! ----- [size=2]Help I'm addicted to google translate.[/size]

Branches of the Slovenian branch and branches of the forest, until the Belitan spread in the late kingdom period to begin the elongated skin. These are usually hidden in their hidden defenses until they open the lid, the dragon and the dark part until dark. This year I opened a ski resort last year.
lamb Dragon
Can you only attend the party every year by playing this role in the evening?
noc_family.png
event details
It is now impossible to continue the Dragon Road as follows.
  • We found an unusual egg
  • This change was found to be one of the rarest cases of cancer.

The previous goal was surprising when it was placed in a container box after two weeks. I do not care about the rich night, the kingdom. The chest knows no evil bodies that are disguised as new enemies of tomatoes and wood. They are also brought to the pregnant powder in the coffin, except at night.

In these actions I found work and valuable wealth. In addition to ordering some players and hips, major investor conferences can return to the Coliseum to actively imitate Monsinjor. If you can do this in the Coliseum, there are high-ranking people, such as those who leave the chest when you visit these places. During the event it was almost impossible to find eggs that had not hatched at night. Baldwin seems worried that he's obviously going to have a new round, helping to completely hide the secrets of some employees. Two weeks later, in the evening, it is difficult to return to the heart of fresh eggs next year.
Breed Change: Nocturne Strange Chest Unhatched Nocturne Egg Tertiary Gene: Smirch

Many new screws on the chest affect the spectacular dragon! When Smirchgenet leaves, it moves to the third of the unwanted dragons and one-third of the genetic palm. This is a rare situation where new genes must be in the coffin!

Help I'm addicted to google translate.
J38Qco1.pngP6JoUOV.png9qpbqeR.png
[quote]This change was found to be one of the rarest cases of cancer.[/quote] [quote]The chest knows no evil bodies that are disguised as new enemies of tomatoes and wood. They are also brought to the pregnant powder in the coffin, except at night.[/quote] also [quote]Baldwin seems worried that he's obviously going to have a new round, helping to completely hide the secrets of some employees.[/quote] something you wanna tell us, baldwin?
Quote:
This change was found to be one of the rarest cases of cancer.
Quote:
The chest knows no evil bodies that are disguised as new enemies of tomatoes and wood. They are also brought to the pregnant powder in the coffin, except at night.

also
Quote:
Baldwin seems worried that he's obviously going to have a new round, helping to completely hide the secrets of some employees.

something you wanna tell us, baldwin?
Shattered Glass
|[skins]les chats'
|[$]art shop
|aesthetic™ busts
|100 eggs quest
Baldwin seems worried that he's obviously going to have a new round, helping to completely hide the secrets of some employees.

Baldwin what are you hiding from us

Baldwin what are you hiding from us
Clan Lore
[quote name="Paladingineer" date="2018-12-10 19:10:29" ] [LIST] [*]This change was found to be one of the rarest cases of cancer. [/LIST] [/quote]
Paladingineer wrote on 2018-12-10 19:10:29:
  • This change was found to be one of the rarest cases of cancer.

I'll make a nice signature eventually :(
[quote name="Paladingineer" date="2018-12-10 19:10:29" ] Baldwin seems worried that he's obviously going to have a new round, helping to completely hide the secrets of some employees. [/quote] @BaldwinBogsneak what are you up to?
Paladingineer wrote on 2018-12-10 19:10:29:

@BaldwinBogsneak what are you up to?
[quote]This year I opened a ski resort last year.[/quote] What?
Quote:
This year I opened a ski resort last year.
What?
wq9PoXA.png
[quote name="BlueJaysFeather" date="2018-12-10 19:13:53" ] [quote]This year I opened a ski resort last year.[/quote] What? [/quote] Honestly considering making this my broadcast message.
BlueJaysFeather wrote on 2018-12-10 19:13:53:
Quote:
This year I opened a ski resort last year.
What?
Honestly considering making this my broadcast message.
Quote:
This is a rare situation where new genes must be in the coffin!
Quote:
This is a rare situation where new genes must be in the coffin!
gU2ykYl.png
[quote]Baldwin seems worried that he's obviously going to have a new round, helping to completely hide the secrets of some employees.[/quote] [columns][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/306569/30656898p.png[/img][nextcol]"Baldwin has refused to comment."[/columns]
Quote:
30656898p.png "Baldwin has refused to comment."
dZN7FlK.pngSee progress on the Alchemy Flight!
tumblr_osrbsneh5V1v8lm95o3_r1_75sq.gif • Any pronouns
• I love random pings
• I subscribe to the threads I make
...I didn't realize this was Google translate at first and thought I was stroking out
...I didn't realize this was Google translate at first and thought I was stroking out
angy.png FR time +3
they/them
Water Dom Org
...............................water-swon.png
1 2