Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | [DOM] Flameforger's Fest 2018 Hub
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
*came for the gifs, was mildly disappointed*
Step your game up, Fire Flight! :V
(no but you guys did a great job, the graphics are gorgeous oml)
*came for the gifs, was mildly disappointed*
Step your game up, Fire Flight! :V
(no but you guys did a great job, the graphics are gorgeous oml)
tumblr_inline_o25fv9fuT31r3lvtf_500.png
xxx | xxx
[img]https://media.giphy.com/media/bP0y34GHtOzp6/giphy.gif[/img]
giphy.gif
Y1Z8zn6.pngSDMVm6k.png9gyY1jx.png
@birdfairy @Disillusionist @Stanzascale @Mknkn10 @Tempter @Katsuokai @threepigeons @Saraceaser @chatoyant @Eialyne @cieldobie @Venusian @Saronai @CowboyMouth @Nocturnea @Leopardmask @Cheshly @Glurpagos @RemanLT @Forestwolf @Dandydots @CaityJay @Jetfeather @Scatterspark @XiangEr @moomargh @Syceris @felistopaz @lyteur @Hanakoto @Nighttyger

All our events (except for the IF and OOF raffles) are now open!
@birdfairy @Disillusionist @Stanzascale @Mknkn10 @Tempter @Katsuokai @threepigeons @Saraceaser @chatoyant @Eialyne @cieldobie @Venusian @Saronai @CowboyMouth @Nocturnea @Leopardmask @Cheshly @Glurpagos @RemanLT @Forestwolf @Dandydots @CaityJay @Jetfeather @Scatterspark @XiangEr @moomargh @Syceris @felistopaz @lyteur @Hanakoto @Nighttyger

All our events (except for the IF and OOF raffles) are now open!
GTmWWmY.pngLLcYp0Y.pngRGPouzd.pngwxz9g2j.png
:D
:D
1052p.png
KPt2jST.png
PsY9SIv.png
VA1XCHD.png
l5SJ5yw.png
58T08n9.png
kyWLcLU.png
@Saraceaser
Just talked with some of the other event organizers for Flameforger's to try and find alternatives for everyone who ends up locked out of their messages. I figured pulling you here would keep the bug report free. ^.^

For Torch's Trail Blazers, you can post badge completions to the main thread. Just ping your leader instead of messaging them. Right now, there's not much we can do about Grillscout Cookies. Hopefully, you'll be alright to get that finished before Saturday.

For Ember Toss, feel free to CR things. CRs tend to fail if you spend or move any one of those items, however. I can always let you know if I need it resent.

If there are other events that need alternatives, please let us know!
@Saraceaser
Just talked with some of the other event organizers for Flameforger's to try and find alternatives for everyone who ends up locked out of their messages. I figured pulling you here would keep the bug report free. ^.^

For Torch's Trail Blazers, you can post badge completions to the main thread. Just ping your leader instead of messaging them. Right now, there's not much we can do about Grillscout Cookies. Hopefully, you'll be alright to get that finished before Saturday.

For Ember Toss, feel free to CR things. CRs tend to fail if you spend or move any one of those items, however. I can always let you know if I need it resent.

If there are other events that need alternatives, please let us know!
zyvrj7C.pngguoba.pngpYAz4OB.png Magma.png k7HrJTA.png
@Falconair
Really? Awesome, thank you! :3 (I was worried since I don't think I'll be able to send out any PMs today as it is. ^^;;)

@Falconair
Really? Awesome, thank you! :3 (I was worried since I don't think I'll be able to send out any PMs today as it is. ^^;;)

U4Cs8mx.gif
|| He/She/They | FRT+3 | INFP | Demi x3 | Lore Clan | Eternal Acolight ||
floating_hearts_demiromantic_by_awesomewaffle11-dczokz7.giffloating_hearts_demigirl_by_awesomewaffle11-dczoifg.giffloating_hearts_demisexual_by_awesomewaffle11-dczokz2.gif
@Saraceaser
Mine is unlocked! Hopefully, yours is, too!
@Saraceaser
Mine is unlocked! Hopefully, yours is, too!
@Falconair
Really? Let me try it out...

*crosses fingers*
@Falconair
Really? Let me try it out...

*crosses fingers*
U4Cs8mx.gif
floating_hearts_demiromantic_by_awesomewaffle11-dczokz7.giffloating_hearts_demigirl_by_awesomewaffle11-dczoifg.giffloating_hearts_demisexual_by_awesomewaffle11-dczokz2.gif
@Falconair
NNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOO

And it erase everything I wrote again. WHY IS THIS HAPPENING TO ME UGH T~T

*Sighs* Well, it's whatever, not too big of consequence at the moment, I guess I can wait till later tonight, or tomorrow.... Ugh.
@Falconair
NNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOO

And it erase everything I wrote again. WHY IS THIS HAPPENING TO ME UGH T~T

*Sighs* Well, it's whatever, not too big of consequence at the moment, I guess I can wait till later tonight, or tomorrow.... Ugh.
U4Cs8mx.gif
@Saraceaser
Ah, rats, I'm sorry. I was hoping since you'd gotten locked out first, it would let you in, too.
@Saraceaser
Ah, rats, I'm sorry. I was hoping since you'd gotten locked out first, it would let you in, too.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10