Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Most hated coli zone?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
I HATE HATE HATE GHOSTLIGHT
I HATE HATE HATE GHOSTLIGHT
golem workshop ahhhhhhhhh
y3NW8md.gif mXMhPXb.png
y3NW8md.gif mXMhPXb.png
Mire.

It makes me cry that I hate it and love it at the same time.
Mire.

It makes me cry that I hate it and love it at the same time.
flightrising_forum_mephistopheles_by_sunfaun-dbffmeb.png
[quote name="wrecknrule" date="2018-06-18 18:06:21" ] Waterway. I've never liked it. The update didn't really help. [/quote] I never liked the water way either big yikes
wrecknrule wrote on 2018-06-18 18:06:21:
Waterway.

I've never liked it.

The update didn't really help.

I never liked the water way either big yikes
While I really like scorched forest, it feels harder than it should be. I blame this on the two cat enemies since when training my first team (pre-cat) it was significantly easier than afterwards (with cat enemies added.)

I don't dislike forgotten cave but because it doesn't look as pretty as some of the other venues It's not my first choice of place to go.

Waterway is sort of weird for me but I can't quite place the feeling

Rainsong Jungle isn't really my favourite place because it gives no exp with level 25s so I sort of forget about it

Crystal Pools/Harpy's roost are two I guess I dislike. In the former enemies dodge a lot and in the latter they're way too fast as well as heavy hitters
While I really like scorched forest, it feels harder than it should be. I blame this on the two cat enemies since when training my first team (pre-cat) it was significantly easier than afterwards (with cat enemies added.)

I don't dislike forgotten cave but because it doesn't look as pretty as some of the other venues It's not my first choice of place to go.

Waterway is sort of weird for me but I can't quite place the feeling

Rainsong Jungle isn't really my favourite place because it gives no exp with level 25s so I sort of forget about it

Crystal Pools/Harpy's roost are two I guess I dislike. In the former enemies dodge a lot and in the latter they're way too fast as well as heavy hitters
Please ping me when you reply to my
posts or I probably won't see it.
I don't really sub to my topics, so
Unless I specify, ping me
tumblr_nm1sm0uXkM1tfzajgo3_r1_75sq.gif tumblr_n4rnlnlsOx1sl6hkto5_250.gif
m a m a r t e e s g o d d a m n

*ahem*

kelp beds
m a m a r t e e s g o d d a m n

*ahem*

kelp beds
Huge old dragon purge here. All under 2mil ID digits (T/G) accepted. 6 digits, leveled dragons, earth dragons, old coatls, unbreds, xxy, etc all for sale please make offers
golem workshop for sure
golem workshop for sure
latest?cb=20140703135024.png
⊗ Max
⊗ 23
⊗xe/they
⊗ fr +2

sNd5wqe.png hphjQR4.png
89NiKF4.png COSMOSIS_tiny_sepia_logo.png EDjLhcC.png egg_fire_bouncy_by_dogi_crimson-dabjwuf.gifuD7taRL.png
kCHWEjf.png6dnHKBv.png
Woodland Path. For some unknown reason, I always, always get horrible headaches when I grind there. Not only that, but the look of it is pretty dull and the enemies annoy me to no end. Those stupid four-legged clown fish looking dudes make me so angry.
Woodland Path. For some unknown reason, I always, always get horrible headaches when I grind there. Not only that, but the look of it is pretty dull and the enemies annoy me to no end. Those stupid four-legged clown fish looking dudes make me so angry.
The Kelp Beds anger me so much.
The Kelp Beds anger me so much.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8