Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | FR Anniversary guesses?
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 15 16
New breed or Emperor event!
New breed or Emperor event!
.........................9841.png > she/her
> FR+8
> pings ok
> buy my dragons
> pets for Roq??
> lore clan
9842.png
What I want? New breed, lol.

But FR anniversary is usually some new feature or function. My guess is Adventure mode (but that's not likely) or lair tabs! I hope it's lair tabs. Maybe gathering overhaul? Or even a new fairgrounds game. It's definitely something big.
What I want? New breed, lol.

But FR anniversary is usually some new feature or function. My guess is Adventure mode (but that's not likely) or lair tabs! I hope it's lair tabs. Maybe gathering overhaul? Or even a new fairgrounds game. It's definitely something big.
iO2X60T.png
They’ve confirmed the future existences of new breeds, and it’s been quite a while since Bogsneaks. But to be honest, I’d be happy with anything. The Anniversary is my new favourite holiday.
They’ve confirmed the future existences of new breeds, and it’s been quite a while since Bogsneaks. But to be honest, I’d be happy with anything. The Anniversary is my new favourite holiday.
> My tumblr
> My AO3
X
An angry-looking night elf woman with short green hair and a burn scar on her left cheek, looking to the viewer's right.A night elf woman with purple facial tattoos and purple hair, looking at the viewer with a confident smirk.
she/her | 18+ | FR+2 | brain full of night elves
>> Avatar
>> I love pings!
>> PixelZ, not PixelS!
xxxdont%20feed%20the%20ai.gif
Pretty sure we're finally going to find out where the Tidelord is. As we didn't find out in April (where the water flight holiday going on would make it the least disruptive towards flight dynamics imo) I feel like the anniversary would be a good time to acknowledge it. A map revamp/maybe new breed at that time would be cool too.

I feel like adventure mode is too complex to spring on us without a lot of warning, but a new fairgrounds game could occur. It's possible they throw something totally left field at us, and I'd be curious to see what they come up with.
Pretty sure we're finally going to find out where the Tidelord is. As we didn't find out in April (where the water flight holiday going on would make it the least disruptive towards flight dynamics imo) I feel like the anniversary would be a good time to acknowledge it. A map revamp/maybe new breed at that time would be cool too.

I feel like adventure mode is too complex to spring on us without a lot of warning, but a new fairgrounds game could occur. It's possible they throw something totally left field at us, and I'd be curious to see what they come up with.
I’m guessing either a new breed or we’ll finally get a conclusion on the BOTE lore and what happened to Tidelord. Possibly both? New breed with tied-in lore?
I’m guessing either a new breed or we’ll finally get a conclusion on the BOTE lore and what happened to Tidelord. Possibly both? New breed with tied-in lore?
Sharpened Serthis Spear
I am the patron saint of having bad taste
(insert joke about heated water towers here)
Conclusion to BotE lore is my guess, specifics with where the Tidelord went. Uncertain about a new breed, however; their pattern has more been like every 2ish years we get a new one and Bogsneaks were released in 2016 oh my god it's been two years since Bogsneaks WHAT
Conclusion to BotE lore is my guess, specifics with where the Tidelord went. Uncertain about a new breed, however; their pattern has more been like every 2ish years we get a new one and Bogsneaks were released in 2016 oh my god it's been two years since Bogsneaks WHAT
uCR5SCW.png
[quote name="ObsidianMage" date="2018-05-14 15:09:38" ] [quote name="Twizzlet" date="2018-05-14 14:33:07" ] new breed NEW BREED NEW BREED [/quote] Let's hop on the hype train! [/quote] [s]*falls onto hype train* Let's go![/s]
ObsidianMage wrote on 2018-05-14 15:09:38:
Twizzlet wrote on 2018-05-14 14:33:07:
new breed
NEW BREED
NEW BREED
Let's hop on the hype train!
*falls onto hype train*
Let's go!
he/theyautistic

(i'll edit my signature soon, i promise.)
Clearly the Tidelord is off working on a new breed

I love it when you see updates easing off a little, cause it generally means new stuff and that's always super fun.

Clearly the Tidelord is off working on a new breed

I love it when you see updates easing off a little, cause it generally means new stuff and that's always super fun.

vcwdnl.png
n e w b r e e d
n e w b r e e d
Skeleton3.gif tumblr_inline_pl9dlf6TxR1tp8wp9_75sq.png reapyr
——————————
> she/they
> FR +0
> ridgeback enthusiast
b4a91fc6f6725f44ebf3db1f5975387b943c317f.png
i bet its gonna be the conclusion to the bote lore, and hopefully they'll also release the updated vs player function for the coli!
i bet its gonna be the conclusion to the bote lore, and hopefully they'll also release the updated vs player function for the coli!
Na5WGHa.png
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 15 16