Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Random Friend Requests
1 2 3 4
Where do they come from??? How do they find meee?

(Not a complaint or anything :3 just amused/confused)
Where do they come from??? How do they find meee?

(Not a complaint or anything :3 just amused/confused)
vcwdnl.png
I don't even know but I like it.
I don't even know but I like it.
J9GEzlP.png

marketplace/mp
he/she
art ^ skins ^ buying fod nests
Same. I accept/decline depending on my mood tbh
Same. I accept/decline depending on my mood tbh
@jampackedwithair It is a really nice surprise :D
@jampackedwithair It is a really nice surprise :D
vcwdnl.png
If I declined it would keep me up at night.
??_??
If I declined it would keep me up at night.
??_??
i post often on the forums so maybe that, and i clearly stated that i accept random friend requests on my clan profile so i'm really alright with them.
i post often on the forums so maybe that, and i clearly stated that i accept random friend requests on my clan profile so i'm really alright with them.
Untitled1590_20240226081000.png
... hiso | about.
he/him fr+14
[quote name="switzers" date="2018-04-20 22:50:13" ] i post often on the forums so maybe that, and i clearly stated that i accept random friend requests on my clan profile so i'm really alright with them. [/quote] Same here. I don't mind it at all, though I do trim the list when [s]I'm bored[/s] I think a lot of them have gone inactive. Sometimes I get curious about how the other players find me, so I usually ask, especially if it's the first time I've seen them. I've always gotten replies back, and it can be pretty fun to have new lairs to explore.
switzers wrote on 2018-04-20 22:50:13:
Same here. I don't mind it at all, though I do trim the list when I'm bored I think a lot of them have gone inactive.

Sometimes I get curious about how the other players find me, so I usually ask, especially if it's the first time I've seen them. I've always gotten replies back, and it can be pretty fun to have new lairs to explore.
Disillusionist's Lore & More .. {Free} bio resourcesLF Affiliates
female / INTJ / Capricorn / +16 FR time
Clan: FAQ | Stats | Lore Thread | Directory | Avatar
Wishlists: outfits & genes | general | familiars
Please check the spelling of my name when pinging me: @Disillusionist. Thanks!
Users online + being decently active in the forums I guess.

...I uh, I've friended people based on dragon searching specific dragons, so...
Users online + being decently active in the forums I guess.

...I uh, I've friended people based on dragon searching specific dragons, so...
Silver Pocketwatch Copper Pocketwatch
I'm fine with random friend requests since I happen to have friended a lot of people randomly over the months... *coughs*
I'm fine with random friend requests since I happen to have friended a lot of people randomly over the months... *coughs*
he/theyautistic

(i'll edit my signature soon, i promise.)
I used to be fine with random friend requests until I got spammed, then I was less fine.
I used to be fine with random friend requests until I got spammed, then I was less fine.
Seeking Gen1 Flaxen/Midnight,Steel-Abyss/Midnight,Steel-Abyss
KHOiAv3.pnglPpogfJ.pngxGzwQab.pngwsU1mG4.pngdO6FQIW.pnghrbqzip.png7ESWNLx.png7XPr7wW.pngTBH15GG.pngHGGhJuM.pngRYy3HXn.pngU4YPA7B.pngB5yHFLM.png

scribblesisonlydoodling.gif

Koi%20Signature_zpsphzlcqrx.png[/columns]v2.png

oc4pg8L.png

lightsmall3_by_lichtdrache-da7ztog.png

JscoHOG.png

SgonDOb.png
1 2 3 4