Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Glowing Items
1 2 3
[font=Constantia][size=4] Hey guys, so i'm working on my clan lore rn...and i need like a library of glowing items. Whether they be apprarel, minerals and ore, organics, familairs, transmuted, food items, trinkets. Whatever they are they [i]just need to glow[/i]. If you know of any glowing items, please compile them into a post. [s]If you wanna send some sure, but im mostly just tryna learn about them. Hope this is in the right forum.[/s] If compiling items into a post, i'd prefer if you gave me the little icon image such as:[/font][/size] [item= Azurite] [font=Constantia][size=4]((edit: you make it like that by doing [ item=/ item name ] but without the slash or spaces between the brackets and words)) Thanks if you help![/font][/size] [center]People That Have Helped: @pixelspiral @kvon @shinyumbreon @constellation @elisse @henrythearcher [b]@vihuff[/b] @kraalofbhaga @unidra @zaelium [/center]
Hey guys, so i'm working on my clan lore rn...and i need like a library of glowing items. Whether they be apprarel, minerals and ore, organics, familairs, transmuted, food items, trinkets. Whatever they are they just need to glow. If you know of any glowing items, please compile them into a post. If you wanna send some sure, but im mostly just tryna learn about them. Hope this is in the right forum. If compiling items into a post, i'd prefer if you gave me the little icon image such as:
Azurite
((edit: you make it like that by doing [ item=/ item name ] but without the slash or spaces between the brackets and words))
Thanks if you help!

Calypso

Callaina
Ansara
eh2.png Honey
Charybdis
Sebastian
small_female.png
shadow_rune_20.png
small_bonded.gif
ice_rune_20.png
Angel
Matcha
Babe
AlYFj1w.png Shiibe
Saturn
Hyacinth
pan_by_teeeal-dce64z9.png
polyamorous_by_teeeal-dcef60l.png
[item=potted deepmine fungi] might glow
Potted Deepmine Fungi might glow
|||||zel
Glowbug she/her
actual spore creature
The obvious [item=glowing pocket bauble] [item=firestarter] [item=mimic powder] [item=nocturnal dust] [item=sacridite] + impure + depleted You might also consider all the runestones.
The obvious
Glowing Pocket Bauble Firestarter

Mimic Powder Nocturnal Dust
Sacridite + impure + depleted

You might also consider all the runestones.
uDNAbBS.png
@kvon
I really like the sacridite..hmmm, welp thanks!
@kvon
I really like the sacridite..hmmm, welp thanks!

Calypso

Callaina
Ansara
eh2.png Honey
Charybdis
Sebastian
small_female.png
shadow_rune_20.png
small_bonded.gif
ice_rune_20.png
Angel
Matcha
Babe
AlYFj1w.png Shiibe
Saturn
Hyacinth
All the elemental emblems like these: [item=starseer's emblem][item=illuminated emblem] All claw tips (blue, purple, gold and red) [item=glowing blue clawtips] Also these bad boys: [item=solar blades]
All the elemental emblems like these:
Starseer's Emblem Illuminated Emblem

All claw tips (blue, purple, gold and red)
Glowing Blue Clawtips

Also these bad boys:
Solar Blades
wind_shield_divider_4_by_starkindlerstudio-dajuqm3.png
[item=Bluelight Chipskink Tail][item=Glowing Tail][item=Bioluminescent Tail][item=Glowing Mushroom Cap][item=Antique Oil Lamp][item=Stardust Sap Lamp][item=Softly Glowing Pendant][item=Starfall Blossom] Maybe these work?
Bluelight Chipskink Tail Glowing Tail Bioluminescent Tail Glowing Mushroom Cap Antique Oil Lamp Stardust Sap Lamp Softly Glowing Pendant Starfall Blossom

Maybe these work?

@orangeduck
Ooo, i had forgotten about the emblems! Claw tips are pretty chill too, how'd i not remember those?? Thanks!

@helbram
Ok, im actually a fan of the lamp and pendants. I didn't know about the tails or mush cap tho! Thanks!

@orangeduck
Ooo, i had forgotten about the emblems! Claw tips are pretty chill too, how'd i not remember those?? Thanks!

@helbram
Ok, im actually a fan of the lamp and pendants. I didn't know about the tails or mush cap tho! Thanks!

Calypso

Callaina
Ansara
eh2.png Honey
Charybdis
Sebastian
small_female.png
shadow_rune_20.png
small_bonded.gif
ice_rune_20.png
Angel
Matcha
Babe
AlYFj1w.png Shiibe
Saturn
Hyacinth
Here's everything I found in my hoard/vault that glows- either in the picture or the tooltip (didn't check food/familiars/etc., only materials and other. If you want, I can check my food stores.) [item=jar of slime] [item=magical shard] [item=glowing ember] [item=shimmering pinecone] [item=crystal ball] [item=arcanist meteorite miniature] [item=wispy foxtail] [item=moonglow foxtail] [item=charged tungsten] [item=Firebrand tungsten] [item=cerdae sparkle]
Here's everything I found in my hoard/vault that glows- either in the picture or the tooltip (didn't check food/familiars/etc., only materials and other. If you want, I can check my food stores.)
Jar of Slime Magical Shard Glowing Ember Shimmering Pinecone Crystal Ball Arcanist Meteorite Miniature Wispy Foxtail Moonglow Foxtail Charged Tungsten Firebrand Tungsten Cerdae Sparkle
giphy.gifp74ovv7.gifmFaXmCJ.gifgiphy.gifgiphy.gif

art shop banner
KkcUijP.png
old wc adopt gif
giphy.gif

Lewis link and G1 sales
goVYTQR.pngRsZjiBd.png

ghost hatchlings
TwEcIUG.png[/url] Ae0MsB2.png

Wishlist

B3w2s5h.jpg

Pixel Pearls

giphy.gif

SCP hatchery
1g9awbL.png
Click for Don't Starve/FR commissions! [TEMP CLOSED] (Casual collector of 6 digit dergs!)
vWYFQtR.png

wHRV9DG.jpg[/indent]
[item= glow mushroom] [item= glowbug] [item= duskrat] [item= marsh choker] [item= mana thief] [item= incorporeal dinner] [item= high-voltage almonds] [item= luminous almonds] [item= seeker orb] [item= seeker brooch] [item= firestarter] [item= glowing pocket bauble] [item= sacridite] [item= impure sacridite] [item= depleted sacridite] [item= mimic powder] [item= cerdae sparkle] [item= unicorn dust] [item= amber] [item= almandine] [item= kunzite] [item= bottled bones] [item= enchanted remains] [item= noxious coralclimber toxin] [item= leopard coralclimber toxin] [item= pulsating green embers] [item= softly glowing pendant] [item= pulsating pendant] [item= tales of terror] [item= crystal ball] [item= enchanted candle] [item= traveler's runestone] [item= deeprealm runestone] [item= stardust sap lamp] [item= antique oil lamp] [item= smoldering sconce] [item= hibernal starbear] [item= sunbeam ursa] some of these are a bit of a stretch but hopefully this helped!
Glow Mushroom Glowbug Duskrat Marsh Choker Mana Thief Incorporeal Dinner High-Voltage Almonds Luminous Almonds Seeker Orb Seeker Brooch Firestarter Glowing Pocket Bauble Sacridite Impure Sacridite Depleted Sacridite Mimic Powder Cerdae Sparkle Unicorn Dust Amber Almandine Kunzite Bottled Bones Enchanted Remains Noxious Coralclimber Toxin Leopard Coralclimber Toxin Pulsating Green Embers Softly Glowing Pendant Pulsating Pendant Tales of Terror Crystal Ball Enchanted Candle Traveler's Runestone Deeprealm Runestone Stardust Sap Lamp Antique Oil Lamp Smoldering Sconce Hibernal Starbear Sunbeam Ursa

some of these are a bit of a stretch but hopefully this helped!
[item=fallout streak pinion] [item=kunzite] ([item=pulsating green embers] and [item=flamerest embers] to some extent) i imagine [item=glossy frills] could be bioluminescent if it originated from the sunbeam ruins. and kiiinda [item=greatowl feather]?
Fallout Streak Pinion Kunzite ( Pulsating Green Embers and Flamerest Embers to some extent)
i imagine Glossy Frills could be bioluminescent if it originated from the sunbeam ruins.

and kiiinda Greatowl Feather ?
jZHajod.gif 346apl1.png
Collecting moth food and familiars.

Have a great day!
4kxwnl.gif
1 2 3