Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Dagron Wars VII Online
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 56 57
Dagron Wars VII!? It's been a while! I made an account on there a little while ago, don't remember why I stopped playing. If all my screenshots are up to date though, I should have a Lv56 Frostmage with a primarily healing focus? Or was that shapeshifting? I'll have to log back on and take a look. I'd love to join a raid party if anyone has a space open!
Dagron Wars VII!? It's been a while! I made an account on there a little while ago, don't remember why I stopped playing. If all my screenshots are up to date though, I should have a Lv56 Frostmage with a primarily healing focus? Or was that shapeshifting? I'll have to log back on and take a look. I'd love to join a raid party if anyone has a space open!
22AwWAB.png
@EclipseMirror
If you want to play solo, the ones that start early with invocations stuff can be useful (engimagician, wildmencer... Everything with familiar too.)
Then, you can specialize. Take the one you feel the most comfortable with, unless it's the IronSpike. It got nerfed into oblivion, so it's not even worth it as a tank.

If you directly play in group, we kinda miss players who drop debuff on the enemy, so it would probably get you a golden ticket into a group. Otherwise, most class can be fun. Playing RP can help choose the class for exemple :

Big courageous scaled warrior aka D and D remix? HardScale warrior, max out tank and then specialize in Fire/Earth for damage or Water/Wind for special combo and support magic. (although apparently you can also go blood magic? Not sure if a tank build work on those one, I only tried the elememtals)

@EclipseMirror
If you want to play solo, the ones that start early with invocations stuff can be useful (engimagician, wildmencer... Everything with familiar too.)
Then, you can specialize. Take the one you feel the most comfortable with, unless it's the IronSpike. It got nerfed into oblivion, so it's not even worth it as a tank.

If you directly play in group, we kinda miss players who drop debuff on the enemy, so it would probably get you a golden ticket into a group. Otherwise, most class can be fun. Playing RP can help choose the class for exemple :

Big courageous scaled warrior aka D and D remix? HardScale warrior, max out tank and then specialize in Fire/Earth for damage or Water/Wind for special combo and support magic. (although apparently you can also go blood magic? Not sure if a tank build work on those one, I only tried the elememtals)

4BheGMt.png
CSewt7J.png
4MTkm8J.png
HxL61bT.png
HyCW0z4.png
dEo6ta2.png

EuremaIgnis.png

Q7s2M.gifKBKnm.gifYExID.gifFRQ6L.gif5Pa6H.gifwcD44.gif
Oohhhhh

I remember that site!
Does anyone else remember the Ice-cleric boss battle?
Lost a lvl 64 fire mage to that boss, quit after that xD

username is the same as here, I'd love to get back into the game.
My old party-members all quit, lol.
Oohhhhh

I remember that site!
Does anyone else remember the Ice-cleric boss battle?
Lost a lvl 64 fire mage to that boss, quit after that xD

username is the same as here, I'd love to get back into the game.
My old party-members all quit, lol.
DW VII is overrated. Believe me, I played DW since the OG Dragon War came out. The graphic is okay, but the story sucks. This series should ends with DW V really. That being said, I'll probably go check it out again during this collab event.
DW VII is overrated. Believe me, I played DW since the OG Dragon War came out. The graphic is okay, but the story sucks. This series should ends with DW V really. That being said, I'll probably go check it out again during this collab event.
Golden filigree of mustard flower. Used in Lost in the Woods dom event. This link to pinglist of my foddart shop.A silver filigree of an asphodel flower and two pairs of dragonfly wings.A plushie of an Obelisk. This link to my avatar dragon.
LFM Tanks and healers, no more paladins, iLvl 900+ required, link achiev for invite.
LFM Tanks and healers, no more paladins, iLvl 900+ required, link achiev for invite.
There are so many people I dont think I can tag them all! Anyway, anyone who has asked to join my raid group has been added!

There are so many people I dont think I can tag them all! Anyway, anyone who has asked to join my raid group has been added!

(FR Time +18)
"I wish, that I could turn back time, cause now the guilt is all mine
Can't live without the trust from those you love...
I know, you can't forget the past, you can't forget love and pride
Because of that it's killing me inside."

Undertale Gijinka Challenge! The prize is knowing you made someone's day.
My favorite race is Skylancer and Wildlaws, name Un on here!
My favorite race is Skylancer and Wildlaws, name Un on here!
tumblr_inline_nmplalyfet1qfq1fk_500.gif
DWVII looks super cool??? I just created my account but I don’t know which class to choose. Is there any class that can both heal and dps well?
DWVII looks super cool??? I just created my account but I don’t know which class to choose. Is there any class that can both heal and dps well?

gmt +8
fr time +15
she/they/he
pings very welcome
b01c9d8cb099f28c33efbc3427a2a7f8d24272ad.png
exalt save sales (g1s, oldies and others)
if any of y'all need a tank/caster build, i gotcha, Un is AbraxEdge [img]http://www.pcgamestore.com/system/assets/images/1/000/543/596/Igor0059.jpg[/img]
if any of y'all need a tank/caster build, i gotcha, Un is AbraxEdge

Igor0059.jpg
jUpNOOr.png
@Biuret
If you're looking for a more damaging class that can also heal, I would recommend Soldier, a Fighter sub-class. They deal impressive damage, but can also provide healing if necessary. The only downside is that they're a little hard to control, but you should get the hang of it rather quickly.
@Biuret
If you're looking for a more damaging class that can also heal, I would recommend Soldier, a Fighter sub-class. They deal impressive damage, but can also provide healing if necessary. The only downside is that they're a little hard to control, but you should get the hang of it rather quickly.
(FR Time +18)
"I wish, that I could turn back time, cause now the guilt is all mine
Can't live without the trust from those you love...
I know, you can't forget the past, you can't forget love and pride
Because of that it's killing me inside."

Undertale Gijinka Challenge! The prize is knowing you made someone's day.
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 56 57