Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Dagron Wars VII Online
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 56 57
i'm too predictable haha, playing a glass cannon sniper again.

other classes? nah, don't exist.
i'm too predictable haha, playing a glass cannon sniper again.

other classes? nah, don't exist.
bkxiiMw.png MlJMkHy.gif bkxiiMw.png bkxiiMw.png
hi! i'm meteor.
check out some of my projects? → or the coliseum bounty npc suggestion!

» the bestiary outfit project
» cross-flight outfit project
» 100x100 bio icons
» accent shop
Sounds like a nice game. Is it pay to win? I wanna play but I'd hate it I register just to find out it's pay to win :/
Sounds like a nice game. Is it pay to win? I wanna play but I'd hate it I register just to find out it's pay to win :/

I am trapped as the strong wind flies
And when the stars won't shine for us
Then what’s to gain?
_ qIoInxi.png
@Ranmaru
You can win even playing completely free, it's just harder. Personally I enjoy a good challenge.
@Ranmaru
You can win even playing completely free, it's just harder. Personally I enjoy a good challenge.
(FR Time +18)
"I wish, that I could turn back time, cause now the guilt is all mine
Can't live without the trust from those you love...
I know, you can't forget the past, you can't forget love and pride
Because of that it's killing me inside."

Undertale Gijinka Challenge! The prize is knowing you made someone's day.
@sedatetoucan ah, I see. No problem with a hard game! I'll register an account later then. thanks! :)
@sedatetoucan ah, I see. No problem with a hard game! I'll register an account later then. thanks! :)

I am trapped as the strong wind flies
And when the stars won't shine for us
Then what’s to gain?
_ qIoInxi.png
What’s the url for their home page...? I can’t seem to find their website anywhere.
What’s the url for their home page...? I can’t seem to find their website anywhere.
AqaqXxe.png
[quote name="@LucidWhispers" date="2018-04-01 06:16:12" ] What’s the url for their home page...? I can’t seem to find their website anywhere. [/quote] Yeah it's pretty hard to find. [url=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dQw4w9WgXcQ]It's here dude[/url].
@LucidWhispers wrote on 2018-04-01 06:16:12:

Yeah it's pretty hard to find. It's here dude.
Dagron Wars! i love that game! my name's same as here, and i'm a lancer! i was playing with my friends yesterday. we were in the frosted minefield just grindin' our way up, when we found a boss, and long story short, we killed it, and it dropped an ice magispear. since i'm the only lancer out of my friends i got it (and it's hecking amazing!) so send me a party request for the raid; i'm sure i'll be of use!

almost forgot, i'm level 23!
Dagron Wars! i love that game! my name's same as here, and i'm a lancer! i was playing with my friends yesterday. we were in the frosted minefield just grindin' our way up, when we found a boss, and long story short, we killed it, and it dropped an ice magispear. since i'm the only lancer out of my friends i got it (and it's hecking amazing!) so send me a party request for the raid; i'm sure i'll be of use!

almost forgot, i'm level 23!

When on your way out
Be sure that you say goodbye
Then lock the door tight.

They/it
Fr +3
Fandragons
Wishlist
@CosmicTrash
Done! And no kidding, those stats are amazing!
@CosmicTrash
Done! And no kidding, those stats are amazing!
(FR Time +18)
"I wish, that I could turn back time, cause now the guilt is all mine
Can't live without the trust from those you love...
I know, you can't forget the past, you can't forget love and pride
Because of that it's killing me inside."

Undertale Gijinka Challenge! The prize is knowing you made someone's day.
@sedatetoucan

I started playing this game a few days ago, but I haven't gotten far. My system keeps crashing when I try to play.

I don't think I'm ready for campaigns - I'm a lvl 3 plantpruner - but does anyone have any tips? I keep dying when I try to leave the tutorial forest-village. Should I get rid of my character and choose a different class?

My account name is nogglefanclub, btw.
@sedatetoucan

I started playing this game a few days ago, but I haven't gotten far. My system keeps crashing when I try to play.

I don't think I'm ready for campaigns - I'm a lvl 3 plantpruner - but does anyone have any tips? I keep dying when I try to leave the tutorial forest-village. Should I get rid of my character and choose a different class?

My account name is nogglefanclub, btw.
LxbWmll.png
@unidra
Around level 3, I think there is a tamable familiar around crystalbat grotto. You should maybe aim for this one? It's a level 5 zone, but under level 30, it's easy to make your way in a zone 2 or 3 level above you. The whole zone around CB grotto is also pretty good to farm for the whole alchemist skill set, you can find a bunch of ingredients scattered around. It's a pretty good skill tree, but maybe don't spend all on it, you might want the war cry skills from the bard tree. It boost all tamed beast and is pretty op.

Raiding the dungeon East of the second city can also be worth it if you want an armor that negate environment damage, but you'll have to farm.
@unidra
Around level 3, I think there is a tamable familiar around crystalbat grotto. You should maybe aim for this one? It's a level 5 zone, but under level 30, it's easy to make your way in a zone 2 or 3 level above you. The whole zone around CB grotto is also pretty good to farm for the whole alchemist skill set, you can find a bunch of ingredients scattered around. It's a pretty good skill tree, but maybe don't spend all on it, you might want the war cry skills from the bard tree. It boost all tamed beast and is pretty op.

Raiding the dungeon East of the second city can also be worth it if you want an armor that negate environment damage, but you'll have to farm.
4BheGMt.png
CSewt7J.png
4MTkm8J.png
HxL61bT.png
HyCW0z4.png
dEo6ta2.png

EuremaIgnis.png

Q7s2M.gifKBKnm.gifYExID.gifFRQ6L.gif5Pa6H.gifwcD44.gif
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 56 57