Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Dagron Wars VII Online
1 2 ... 49 50 51 52 53 ... 56 57
@dracoricMistress

You should find it in the end of the first level, the Jadehorn fields! c: I hear it has a rare drop

*cough* forum game players
@dracoricMistress

You should find it in the end of the first level, the Jadehorn fields! c: I hear it has a rare drop

*cough* forum game players
any pronouns :]
frt +0
art shop
GOSH DARNIT I'M GETTING THAT RARE DROP

OR MY NAME ISN'T LISCHENHATESGOFISH
GOSH DARNIT I'M GETTING THAT RARE DROP

OR MY NAME ISN'T LISCHENHATESGOFISH
000000000000000dragonsnake.gif
Cis/She/They
rollover at 3:00 AM for me
On mobile often
Mostly inactive

Olifoli.gif
@Suffer

THANK YOU!

Now to go hunt myself a birdie~!
@Suffer

THANK YOU!

Now to go hunt myself a birdie~!
DMis, She/Her,+3 to FR time
Hey guys, has anyone seen the new announcement for DW7? The devs are doing a Q&A Session tomorrow! I'm hyped!
Hey guys, has anyone seen the new announcement for DW7? The devs are doing a Q&A Session tomorrow! I'm hyped!
FR Time +3 | He/Him | I can be pretty strange at times
Dunno about the rest of y'all, but if any of y'all need a Dreadgrim or some other legendary, hit me up. Username is ElfinAnemone.
Dunno about the rest of y'all, but if any of y'all need a Dreadgrim or some other legendary, hit me up. Username is ElfinAnemone.
Oh, but can't you feel it?! The void, it's calling me- Calling all of us! It wants to eat our souls, so that we never ascend to the heavens, it wants to absorb us! It needs sustenance, so that it may expand and envelop this whole useless world! All that muck and grime, the ooze, it will fill every crevice of reality, and it will change the world into a paradise! All you have to do is live to see it!
And why aren't I scared? Because the void is the afterlife, and I am its Grim Reaper!
@FlareTheDragon Omg, yes! You won't believe how hyped I am. I wonder if they have anything to say about this: [img]http://i66.tinypic.com/2yvqscx.png[/img]
@FlareTheDragon
Omg, yes! You won't believe how hyped I am.
I wonder if they have anything to say about this:
2yvqscx.png
(FR Time +18)
"I wish, that I could turn back time, cause now the guilt is all mine
Can't live without the trust from those you love...
I know, you can't forget the past, you can't forget love and pride
Because of that it's killing me inside."

Undertale Gijinka Challenge! The prize is knowing you made someone's day.
About half a month later, the game is still running strong and I am SO glad I came back. I mean, seriously! This game's AMAZING! So many different styles of level design! So many play styles! SO MUCH EVERYTHING!

And with the Deluxe World Expansion pack recently being announced, I've been playing basically every day!

Anyone wanna do a raid or something together, BTW?
About half a month later, the game is still running strong and I am SO glad I came back. I mean, seriously! This game's AMAZING! So many different styles of level design! So many play styles! SO MUCH EVERYTHING!

And with the Deluxe World Expansion pack recently being announced, I've been playing basically every day!

Anyone wanna do a raid or something together, BTW?

I'm open to a raid! Where shall we go?

I'm open to a raid! Where shall we go?
(FR Time +18)

Up to you, really. I've just been hanging out in the Ancient Library trying to figure out where I want to go.
Up to you, really. I've just been hanging out in the Ancient Library trying to figure out where I want to go.
(Lol sorry I'm on mobile kinda hard to type lol, I'm subbed too.)
What level's your dravatar at? I kinda want to visit the Seagrass Flowline, which is a rather high-levelled area. There are many cool drops, including a new gear set that I absolutely crave. Who knows, maybe we'll get lucky.
(Lol sorry I'm on mobile kinda hard to type lol, I'm subbed too.)
What level's your dravatar at? I kinda want to visit the Seagrass Flowline, which is a rather high-levelled area. There are many cool drops, including a new gear set that I absolutely crave. Who knows, maybe we'll get lucky.
(FR Time +18)

1 2 ... 49 50 51 52 53 ... 56 57