Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Dagron Wars VII Online
1 2 ... 50 51 52 53 54 ... 56 57
I'm currently level 183. I'll meet you there.

Oh and by the way, What are your thoughts for the upcoming Deluxe World Expansion pack? Any specific hopes for it?
I'm currently level 183. I'll meet you there.

Oh and by the way, What are your thoughts for the upcoming Deluxe World Expansion pack? Any specific hopes for it?
FR Time +3 | He/Him | I can be pretty strange at times
Not really. I play casually, so I don't really know what to expect!
Not really. I play casually, so I don't really know what to expect!
(FR Time +18)
"I wish, that I could turn back time, cause now the guilt is all mine
Can't live without the trust from those you love...
I know, you can't forget the past, you can't forget love and pride
Because of that it's killing me inside."

Undertale Gijinka Challenge! The prize is knowing you made someone's day.
(Sorry for late reply, went to go get ice cream)

Alright, I understand. You just want it to be really good, right? Anyways, meet you there!
(Sorry for late reply, went to go get ice cream)

Alright, I understand. You just want it to be really good, right? Anyways, meet you there!
Anybody up for trying that new Rare Boss hunt the devs for DWVII just announced? Apparently it's gonna be really similar to the last few, but with it's own tricks.
Anybody up for trying that new Rare Boss hunt the devs for DWVII just announced? Apparently it's gonna be really similar to the last few, but with it's own tricks.
jeez this game got dark quickly. no wonder we were supposed to be 13 or over to play.
jeez this game got dark quickly. no wonder we were supposed to be 13 or over to play.
000000000000000dragonsnake.gif
Cis/She/They
rollover at 3:00 AM for me
On mobile often
Mostly inactive

Olifoli.gif
Heck, those boss hunt events are too hard and too easy for newbies to stumble into. When I first joined, one was going on and I obliviously walked into a battle zone and got absolutely stomped on by a group of Jadevines.
Heck, those boss hunt events are too hard and too easy for newbies to stumble into. When I first joined, one was going on and I obliviously walked into a battle zone and got absolutely stomped on by a group of Jadevines.
Bringing this thread back, I'm really enjoying the new Dravatar type. It looks sooo good!

I should get some of my friends to play this game...
Bringing this thread back, I'm really enjoying the new Dravatar type. It looks sooo good!

I should get some of my friends to play this game...
Advise for level 60ish players: don't do the Gorgon Cave quest yet. I know the guide says you can do it at level 60, but mid-quest I was killed in three moves by the second boss. I tried it again at level 68 with half an inventory of rejuvenation potions and barely managed to get past that boss. I literally had 5 hp left at one point, and I finished it with barely above 30 hp. I think it should be doable at level 75.

Also, make or buy a starshield. The mirrorshield is under-levelled, and the starshield has the same bonuses against gorgons. You can wield it at level 65 - another reason to delay the quest.
Advise for level 60ish players: don't do the Gorgon Cave quest yet. I know the guide says you can do it at level 60, but mid-quest I was killed in three moves by the second boss. I tried it again at level 68 with half an inventory of rejuvenation potions and barely managed to get past that boss. I literally had 5 hp left at one point, and I finished it with barely above 30 hp. I think it should be doable at level 75.

Also, make or buy a starshield. The mirrorshield is under-levelled, and the starshield has the same bonuses against gorgons. You can wield it at level 65 - another reason to delay the quest.
LxbWmll.png
I perfected my Dravatar's image as the cost of its stat bonuses- worth it.
I perfected my Dravatar's image as the cost of its stat bonuses- worth it.
23518.png17370.png13413.png17371.png15119.png
That sounds like something I'd do as well, actually. @Randombreeze200 (Hope you don't mind the ping)
That sounds like something I'd do as well, actually. @Randombreeze200 (Hope you don't mind the ping)
1 2 ... 50 51 52 53 54 ... 56 57