Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Guardian Charges
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
So it says that a Guardian's charge can be literally anything. So I kept thinking of possible charges. Here's my collection of unusual Charges for Guardians, as well as some things I've been thinking about.

An egg. Not the hatchling, the egg. The unhatched egg. A Guardian spends their life trying to protect the egg while not hatching it.
A certain cave stalactite.
Somebody's tail. Just the tail. The Guardian couldn't care less about the rest of the dragon, but the tail must be protected.
A Pearlcatcher's pearl. Imagine the battle between the two. (I actually have this in my lore as one of my Guardian's charges.)
A broken bottle.
A piece of food. Any other food is fine, but NOT THAT PIECE THAT'S MY CHARGE. The Guardian spends their life trying to keep their clan mates from eating their charge.
A rock that's buried miles underground, and the Guardian just tries to dig down to it over the course of their lifetime.
One of their own hatchlings. They sense the faint tug of their Charge from their mate, so they think their mate is their Charge, but when their first nest hatches, the Guardian realizes their eldest is their Charge. (Would this even work? Can your Charge be something that doesn't exist yet/anymore?)
A certain coin.
A tuft of fur.
Their own claws.
Somebody else's claws.
Any random body part of any other dragon.
A piece of parchment with the recipe for Grandma's authentic cinnamon cookies on it.
The flame of a lit torch. They have to keep switching the torch out to avoid the flame burning out.

Just things I've been thinking about for a while.
So it says that a Guardian's charge can be literally anything. So I kept thinking of possible charges. Here's my collection of unusual Charges for Guardians, as well as some things I've been thinking about.

An egg. Not the hatchling, the egg. The unhatched egg. A Guardian spends their life trying to protect the egg while not hatching it.
A certain cave stalactite.
Somebody's tail. Just the tail. The Guardian couldn't care less about the rest of the dragon, but the tail must be protected.
A Pearlcatcher's pearl. Imagine the battle between the two. (I actually have this in my lore as one of my Guardian's charges.)
A broken bottle.
A piece of food. Any other food is fine, but NOT THAT PIECE THAT'S MY CHARGE. The Guardian spends their life trying to keep their clan mates from eating their charge.
A rock that's buried miles underground, and the Guardian just tries to dig down to it over the course of their lifetime.
One of their own hatchlings. They sense the faint tug of their Charge from their mate, so they think their mate is their Charge, but when their first nest hatches, the Guardian realizes their eldest is their Charge. (Would this even work? Can your Charge be something that doesn't exist yet/anymore?)
A certain coin.
A tuft of fur.
Their own claws.
Somebody else's claws.
Any random body part of any other dragon.
A piece of parchment with the recipe for Grandma's authentic cinnamon cookies on it.
The flame of a lit torch. They have to keep switching the torch out to avoid the flame burning out.

Just things I've been thinking about for a while.
EHmoQIa.pngtumblr_inline_n6kdvu56Os1qlye38.gifXqQeriv.giftumblr_inline_n6kdvu56Os1qlye38.gifRPahVGv.png
these are super creative, love it :D
these are super creative, love it :D
These are hilarious! My favorite is the child being the charge, that would be a really cure story/rp idea ^^
These are hilarious! My favorite is the child being the charge, that would be a really cure story/rp idea ^^
[quote]Somebody else's claws.[/quote] I can only imagine what would happen if a nail clipper even came close to those claws...
Quote:
Somebody else's claws.

I can only imagine what would happen if a nail clipper even came close to those claws...
larvesta.gifvolcarona.giflarvesta.gifvolcarona.gif -
A cloud.
A cloud.
sculkquest.pngIconx100t.png
[quote name="ThornOfStorm130" date="2018-03-17 12:03:04" ] A Pearlcatcher's pearl. Imagine the battle between the two. (I actually have this in my lore as one of my Guardian's charges.) [/quote] [color=#231555]Oh dear that poor Pearlcatcher.
ThornOfStorm130 wrote on 2018-03-17 12:03:04:
Oh dear that poor Pearlcatcher.
I'm noodlecat on PCE | FR dragon sales thread | I'm eldafr on tumblr93sr.png
I can actually imagine Augars charge from the water lore being poor splashs pearl
I can actually imagine Augars charge from the water lore being poor splashs pearl
I laughed out loud at the rock.

What about a certain song? A guardian pays a bunch of musicians to make sure the song NEVER STOPS BEING PLAYED NO MATTER WHAT HAPPENS, and hires multiple groups of musicians so they can switch each other out to ensure the songs safety. One day there's a natural calamity and the whole orchestra flees.. while still playing..
I laughed out loud at the rock.

What about a certain song? A guardian pays a bunch of musicians to make sure the song NEVER STOPS BEING PLAYED NO MATTER WHAT HAPPENS, and hires multiple groups of musicians so they can switch each other out to ensure the songs safety. One day there's a natural calamity and the whole orchestra flees.. while still playing..
but what if their charge is themselves?
but what if their charge is themselves?
60bawEH.png hiya thar, it's me, an absolute trashbag
?jKX9k=party.png
pokefarm
[url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=1816044] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/18161/1816044_350.png[/img] [/url] His charge is the clan hoard. Not any of individual objects or anything, just the clan hoard as a whole. He'll yell at you if you ever need to borrow anything

1816044_350.png

His charge is the clan hoard. Not any of individual objects or anything, just the clan hoard as a whole.
He'll yell at you if you ever need to borrow anything
Sharpened Serthis Spear
I am the patron saint of having bad taste
(insert joke about heated water towers here)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10