Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Guardian Charges
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
@Skydancer
Thank you! I have an odd imagination, so these just pop into my head.

@Purpleater13
"nO DON'T TOUCH THESE CLAAWS THESE ARE MIINE"
"please let me trim my claws, it's been five years"

@CrAZDragon
Now i'm just imagining a Guardian frantically running to try and keep up with the cloud. What happens on sunny days?
@Skydancer
Thank you! I have an odd imagination, so these just pop into my head.

@Purpleater13
"nO DON'T TOUCH THESE CLAAWS THESE ARE MIINE"
"please let me trim my claws, it's been five years"

@CrAZDragon
Now i'm just imagining a Guardian frantically running to try and keep up with the cloud. What happens on sunny days?
EHmoQIa.pngtumblr_inline_n6kdvu56Os1qlye38.gifXqQeriv.giftumblr_inline_n6kdvu56Os1qlye38.gifRPahVGv.png
@Elda
Actually, the Pearlcatcher in my lore is fine! He lets her guard it while he does stuff.

@Mossfern
too soon

@Anthemis
I would PAY YOU to do this, please!!!!!!
This is amazing!!!
*frantically playing cello while avoiding emperor*
@Elda
Actually, the Pearlcatcher in my lore is fine! He lets her guard it while he does stuff.

@Mossfern
too soon

@Anthemis
I would PAY YOU to do this, please!!!!!!
This is amazing!!!
*frantically playing cello while avoiding emperor*
EHmoQIa.pngtumblr_inline_n6kdvu56Os1qlye38.gifXqQeriv.giftumblr_inline_n6kdvu56Os1qlye38.gifRPahVGv.png
@Lilydew
OOh, nice! Interesting idea!

@P4810
If you want to, go ahead!

@vantrums
oh no
@Lilydew
OOh, nice! Interesting idea!

@P4810
If you want to, go ahead!

@vantrums
oh no
@ViperaUnion
"mOISTURIZE YOURSELF, YOU ARE DESTROYING MY CHARGE-"
"LEAVE MY FEET ALONE"

@PixelSpiral
y e s

@Hinumi
I love the burned tree one! They're both really creative!
@ViperaUnion
"mOISTURIZE YOURSELF, YOU ARE DESTROYING MY CHARGE-"
"LEAVE MY FEET ALONE"

@PixelSpiral
y e s

@Hinumi
I love the burned tree one! They're both really creative!
@qwigoqwaga
the best charge

@ClockworkEclipse
Can you imagine the Guardian fighting the centaur at first before realizing the bow was his charge, and then diving onto the centaur?

@orpington
same
@qwigoqwaga
the best charge

@ClockworkEclipse
Can you imagine the Guardian fighting the centaur at first before realizing the bow was his charge, and then diving onto the centaur?

@orpington
same
@Dragonkitty
spring cleaning would not be fun for that particular Guardian

@TimeStandStill
I had this exact thought when making this and I still don't have an answer
@Dragonkitty
spring cleaning would not be fun for that particular Guardian

@TimeStandStill
I had this exact thought when making this and I still don't have an answer
@ThornOfStorm130 none of my guardians actually have charges..(not that I have many in the first place) also I actually bought a splash (third page of my lair)
@ThornOfStorm130 none of my guardians actually have charges..(not that I have many in the first place) also I actually bought a splash (third page of my lair)
[quote name="catgame21234" date="2018-03-17 13:15:41" ] [quote name="ThornOfStorm130" date="2018-03-17 13:02:08" ] @/catgame21234 hA I'VE DONE IT I MANAGED TO GET YOU ONTO MY POST I MANAGED TO GET YOU TO PING ME ONTO MY OWN POST tbh this is literally the only reason i actually posted this thread, otherwise it would have just stayed stuck in my head forever i don't know why i wanted to do this so badly i just did also: [quote]imagen if a dragon's charge was an illusion all along[/quote] The poor Guardian would be crushed, and would probably see it as failing their duty, so dON'T DO IT [/quote] [img]https://media.giphy.com/media/12msOFU8oL1eww/giphy.gif[/img] I should be mad, but I'm not. [/quote] thankyoufornotbeingmadatmeijusthavereallyweirdcompulsionssometimes
catgame21234 wrote on 2018-03-17 13:15:41:
ThornOfStorm130 wrote on 2018-03-17 13:02:08:
@/catgame21234
hA
I'VE DONE IT
I MANAGED TO GET YOU ONTO MY POST
I MANAGED TO GET YOU TO PING ME ONTO MY OWN POST
tbh this is literally the only reason i actually posted this thread, otherwise it would have just stayed stuck in my head forever
i don't know why i wanted to do this so badly i just did

also:
Quote:
imagen if a dragon's charge was an illusion all along
The poor Guardian would be crushed, and would probably see it as failing their duty, so dON'T DO IT

giphy.gif

I should be mad, but I'm not.
thankyoufornotbeingmadatmeijusthavereallyweirdcompulsionssometimes
The strangest I have is a Guardian whose Charge is his beard.
The strangest I have is a Guardian whose Charge is his beard.
Performing a lair purge at the moment.

Here’s the reason why.
[quote name="Mossfern" date="2018-03-17 13:24:02" ] @/ThornOfStorm130 none of my guardians actually have charges..(not that I have many in the first place) also I actually bought a splash (third page of my lair) [/quote] i finally buckled down and made my guardians have charges but for the better part of almost three years on this site none of my guardians have had charges rest in peace, splash
Mossfern wrote on 2018-03-17 13:24:02:
@/ThornOfStorm130 none of my guardians actually have charges..(not that I have many in the first place) also I actually bought a splash (third page of my lair)
i finally buckled down and made my guardians have charges but for the better part of almost three years on this site none of my guardians have had charges

rest in peace, splash
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10