Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Something... Has come!
1 2 ... 289 290 291 292 293 ... 445 446
Honestly, I'm just waiting for Elven0artist0 to fab him up
pumpkin_kitties_by_hyraea-d4cw7hh.gif
Icepop's words sound like they have a different tone to them.

"The cold reclaims."

Reclaims what though? If we were to think how the deities interact - both with each other and with Sornieth itself - it leads me to believe that the deities are going for land grabs from other flights. Which then leads me to think that this is going to be a big ol' map overhaul.

What do you guys think?

"The cold reclaims."

Reclaims what though? If we were to think how the deities interact - both with each other and with Sornieth itself - it leads me to believe that the deities are going for land grabs from other flights. Which then leads me to think that this is going to be a big ol' map overhaul.

What do you guys think?
photofunky.gif
Yeah I saw it on the first ping. I wonder why he's early :o I guess it's because of the shadow festival?
Yeah I saw it on the first ping. I wonder why he's early :o I guess it's because of the shadow festival?
~*My g1s for sale*~
She/Her
Baby bat goth
Chat with me anything Undertale/Deltarune
My avatar dragon (click)
[img]https://i.imgur.com/EAmiD4A.png[/img] [img]https://i.imgur.com/CcYctpY.png[/img] @ToxicToucan it honestly sounds to me like the icewarden is sick of this climate change bs and is gonna start another ice age to 'reclaim' his lost territory...... it does seem like this elemental shift has something to do with changing geography! the map may indeed be seeing an update sometime soon :o like with the earthshaker's words, maybe new mountains or canyons forming? and the tidelord's may have something to do with sea levels and the shape of the shoreline... what do you guys think the other elements may be physically changing about sornieth?? :0
EAmiD4A.png

CcYctpY.png

@ToxicToucan

it honestly sounds to me like the icewarden is sick of this climate change bs and is gonna start another ice age to 'reclaim' his lost territory......

it does seem like this elemental shift has something to do with changing geography! the map may indeed be seeing an update sometime soon :o like with the earthshaker's words, maybe new mountains or canyons forming? and the tidelord's may have something to do with sea levels and the shape of the shoreline...

what do you guys think the other elements may be physically changing about sornieth?? :0
kDetLAz.png5utJSlY.png
[quote name="ToxicToucan" date="2018-02-26 08:04:16" ] Icepop's words sound like they have a different tone to them. "The cold reclaims." Reclaims what though? If we were to think how the deities interact - both with each other and with Sornieth itself - it leads me to believe that the deities are going for land grabs from other flights. Which then leads me to think that this is going to be a big ol' map overhaul. What do you guys think? [/quote] It's a positive message from his perspective. That's very different than most of the other messages we've recieved. All of their words had negative, or out-of-control connotations to them. Quakes, surges, consumes, blinds... None of those words are positive. They all imply something bad is happening. Reclaiming is the polar opposite. At least for the Icewarden, one could even imply that he's happy about whatever's going on. At the very least, he's making some sort of gain.
ToxicToucan wrote on 2018-02-26 08:04:16:

"The cold reclaims."

What do you guys think?

It's a positive message from his perspective. That's very different than most of the other messages we've recieved. All of their words had negative, or out-of-control connotations to them. Quakes, surges, consumes, blinds... None of those words are positive. They all imply something bad is happening.

Reclaiming is the polar opposite. At least for the Icewarden, one could even imply that he's happy about whatever's going on. At the very least, he's making some sort of gain.

Arcana: Death
Horoscope: Virgo
Alignment: Chaotic Neutral

Like fanfiction? Check me out here or here for some work!
[quote name="Druddigon" date="2018-02-26 08:07:29" ] [img]https://i.imgur.com/EAmiD4A.png[/img] [img]https://i.imgur.com/CcYctpY.png[/img] @/ToxicToucan it honestly sounds to me like the icewarden is sick of this climate change bs and is gonna start another ice age to 'reclaim' his lost territory...... it does seem like this elemental shift has something to do with changing geography! the map may indeed be seeing an update sometime soon :o like with the earthshaker's words, maybe new mountains or canyons forming? and the tidelord's may have something to do with sea levels and the shape of the shoreline... what do you guys think the other elements may be physically changing about sornieth?? :0 [/quote] Well... I guess Icewarden got tired from fire and lightning clans melting his precious landscape. EDIT: It's strong hint towards map update, which means our dragons (and beastclans) can have more room for themselves.
Druddigon wrote on 2018-02-26 08:07:29:
EAmiD4A.png

CcYctpY.png

@/ToxicToucan

it honestly sounds to me like the icewarden is sick of this climate change bs and is gonna start another ice age to 'reclaim' his lost territory......

it does seem like this elemental shift has something to do with changing geography! the map may indeed be seeing an update sometime soon :o like with the earthshaker's words, maybe new mountains or canyons forming? and the tidelord's may have something to do with sea levels and the shape of the shoreline...

what do you guys think the other elements may be physically changing about sornieth?? :0

Well... I guess Icewarden got tired from fire and lightning clans melting his precious landscape.

EDIT: It's strong hint towards map update, which means our dragons (and beastclans) can have more room for themselves.
My username is MariLiLL | She/Her | FR +10
DLrWmez.png
[quote name="Dragonkitty" date="2018-02-26 08:02:57" ] Honestly, I'm just waiting for Elven0artist0 to fab him up [/quote] Same Also, this has gone back to the original font, right?
Dragonkitty wrote on 2018-02-26 08:02:57:

Same

Also, this has gone back to the original font, right?
JWACnXB.gif UxreU62.png yMwAJm4.gif
It could still very well be about the elements becoming too powerful though. It'd just be because the southern ice field has been shrinking, now that elemental ice is becoming more powerful the continent is expanding again. Which obviously would make icepop happy
It could still very well be about the elements becoming too powerful though. It'd just be because the southern ice field has been shrinking, now that elemental ice is becoming more powerful the continent is expanding again. Which obviously would make icepop happy
photofunky.gif
@Mycatking [img]https://image.ibb.co/ntp8oH/image.png[/img]
@Mycatking
image.png
|||||zel
Glowbug she/her
actual spore creature
Ya know maybe it's a map revamp to give us more lair space? I know people in ancient lairs are running out of space, especially collectors that get moee dragons as more content is added. It was on the suggestions forum and was super supported so.....it's possible
Ya know maybe it's a map revamp to give us more lair space? I know people in ancient lairs are running out of space, especially collectors that get moee dragons as more content is added. It was on the suggestions forum and was super supported so.....it's possible
| Wishlist | Shiny Hunting | Dream Dragons | Wanted Art List |
egg_nature_bounce_by_dogi_crimson-da8wjqe.gifTI0OYbZ.pngkrirqod.png7iF4Ik8.pngMs7a4L5.pngegg_arcane_bounce_by_dogi_crimson-dab8vw4.gif
1 2 ... 289 290 291 292 293 ... 445 446