Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Something... Has come!
1 2 ... 287 288 289 290 291 ... 445 446
Ice pop has blessed us with his presence pretty early
Ice pop has blessed us with his presence pretty early
-hides in Icepapa's legs-

Wait, if the cold is "reclaiming", does that mean some of the sea is getting frozen over...? That could cause some territorial disputes with Water, now couldn't it?
-hides in Icepapa's legs-

Wait, if the cold is "reclaiming", does that mean some of the sea is getting frozen over...? That could cause some territorial disputes with Water, now couldn't it?

Arcana: Death
Horoscope: Virgo
Alignment: Chaotic Neutral

Like fanfiction? Check me out here or here for some work!
Icedad's on the ball, even bossdad was late but he's been up all night preparing
Icedad's on the ball, even bossdad was late but he's been up all night preparing
sYUjWuT.png3oK9yVt.png37yDNJ7.pngY9UJi8K.png
uh oh
uh oh
always lurking. g1 collector
373.gif401.gif
All the other messgaes have seemed to me like elements running wild but this new one is the first to make me think death..
All the other messgaes have seemed to me like elements running wild but this new one is the first to make me think death..
OOh, this one points even more towards a map revamp! The Frigid Floes are being destroyed by the Ashfall Waste. Reclaiming it would probably mean Icewarden kicked his island a little further from the main continent, or something else caused it to return to normal. Well, considering the other messages, "normal" is up to question.
OOh, this one points even more towards a map revamp! The Frigid Floes are being destroyed by the Ashfall Waste. Reclaiming it would probably mean Icewarden kicked his island a little further from the main continent, or something else caused it to return to normal. Well, considering the other messages, "normal" is up to question.
QYzhmAi.png
He's so EARLY
He's so EARLY
qvTNuJR.png

~

·

MUYNhfy.png
G8AyR6r.png
0HBKL8H.png
mlHpBMC.png

·

~
x5p5Lqa.png hzJoCvj.png
[quote name="TheTigersDen" date="2018-02-26 07:41:52" ] All the other messgaes have seemed to me like elements running wild but this new one is the first to make me think death.. [/quote] This one has much more of an assertive tone to it. Whereas all of the older messages imply destruction or out of control elements, Icewarden's use of the word "reclaim" implies a positive. None of the others, (barring Bossdad, since he was just yelling at us as always), had anything even remotely positive to their messages. Ravaging, quaking, churning, surging are all verbs that have a distinct lack of control to them. Reclaiming? That's a positive stance on the action.
TheTigersDen wrote on 2018-02-26 07:41:52:

This one has much more of an assertive tone to it. Whereas all of the older messages imply destruction or out of control elements, Icewarden's use of the word "reclaim" implies a positive. None of the others, (barring Bossdad, since he was just yelling at us as always), had anything even remotely positive to their messages. Ravaging, quaking, churning, surging are all verbs that have a distinct lack of control to them.

Reclaiming? That's a positive stance on the action.

Arcana: Death
Horoscope: Virgo
Alignment: Chaotic Neutral

Like fanfiction? Check me out here or here for some work!
IS THERE GONNA BE AN ICEAGE
IS THERE GONNA BE AN ICEAGE
Well... this could refer to an elemental war greater than dominance.
Think about it, rocks shifting would allow earthshaker to expand his domain, and all the other deity messages seem to hint at it quite a bit too.
Well... this could refer to an elemental war greater than dominance.
Think about it, rocks shifting would allow earthshaker to expand his domain, and all the other deity messages seem to hint at it quite a bit too.
AvatarofAkatosh-cropped.png I tried to make an aesthetic signature but it broke :(
1 2 ... 287 288 289 290 291 ... 445 446