Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Something... Has come!
1 2 ... 291 292 293 294 295 ... 445 446
*does a little dance* boop boop
*does a little dance* boop boop
for sale ->. 78075389.png . 79695285.png . 76605495.png . h0FvtF4.gif
. a8c063aef9f53261a2a517c21c5372bd8a51ae1c.png . 899b13958bd8dd6201cfc8808fbe7689b2ce2e3d.png
[quote name="Raedeshe" date="2018-02-26 09:04:22" ] [quote name="Skywolfe" date="2018-02-26 07:39:07" ] -hides in Icepapa's legs- Wait, if the cold is "reclaiming", does that mean some of the sea is getting frozen over...? That could cause some territorial disputes with Water, now couldn't it? [/quote] Why you trying to start things with Tidepapa? XD [/quote] I'm nooooooot... Really, anyway, according to the lore, it'd be Flamecaller and Stormcatcher that Icepapa would have territorial disputes with. XD
Raedeshe wrote on 2018-02-26 09:04:22:
Skywolfe wrote on 2018-02-26 07:39:07:
-hides in Icepapa's legs-

Wait, if the cold is "reclaiming", does that mean some of the sea is getting frozen over...? That could cause some territorial disputes with Water, now couldn't it?
Why you trying to start things with Tidepapa? XD

I'm nooooooot... Really, anyway, according to the lore, it'd be Flamecaller and Stormcatcher that Icepapa would have territorial disputes with. XD

Arcana: Death
Horoscope: Virgo
Alignment: Chaotic Neutral

Like fanfiction? Check me out here or here for some work!
Whoop! Heya, Icepop! Good to see you again.
Whoop! Heya, Icepop! Good to see you again.
“an
-art by @owleics
How do I join the ping list?
How do I join the ping list?
PJz0lfZ.png
@TimelordSnowy Here it is, just add your un with an @ at the start and I'll ping with updates when a deity posts ^^
@TimelordSnowy Here it is, just add your un with an @ at the start and I'll ping with updates when a deity posts ^^
sYUjWuT.png3oK9yVt.png37yDNJ7.pngY9UJi8K.png
[quote name="objecthead" date="2018-02-26 08:42:59" ] [img]https://i.imgur.com/v7N5k63.png[/img] am i funny yet [s]aye if someone knows the font name i can make a proper edit and not have it be in like, comic sans[/s] [/quote] FLOOF FATHER NOO
objecthead wrote on 2018-02-26 08:42:59:
v7N5k63.png
am i funny yet

aye if someone knows the font name i can make a proper edit and not have it be in like, comic sans
FLOOF FATHER NOO
AvatarofAkatosh-cropped.png I tried to make an aesthetic signature but it broke :(
It's highly likely Spacedad speaks tomorrow! Can't wait!
It's highly likely Spacedad speaks tomorrow! Can't wait!
@objecthead
TotallyGlyphic
@objecthead
TotallyGlyphic
nqvWszd.pngLycaon1765p.gifsVQ6W82.pngCoEXf1M.png
Three more days to gooo
Three more days to gooo
Wrote a little something, tell me what you guys think

Dragons all around the contanet holdup in their homes waiting for a message. The deity's silent for so long, have now awoken with ominous messages.

Earthshaker
...Rock shift
... Earth Quakes

Flamecaller
...this inferno
...Consumes

Tidelord
...A maelstrom
Churns...

Windsinger
..the winds
Are changing...

Lightweaver
..This light
...It’s blinding

Shadowbinder
...Shadows
Converge...

Stormcatcher
The Voltage!
It surges!

Icewarden
...The cold
Reclaims.

Each day a new message would swep across the land leaving silence in its wake. What do they mean? What could possibly bring all the deity’s out of their slumber at once? Many prepared for war ether with the shade or with their elemental neighbors. No one knew who the enemy was, so no one was trusted. Dragons from all elements stayed within their territorys ready to defend their territory’s with tooth and claw if the worsts comes to past. The only communication between elements were courier dragons willing to accept the danger of possibly being attacked. There were many speculations none of which seemed to be a cause for celebration. Ice tired of shrinking land, caused by burning flames heating the ice. Nature ready to bloom, but plague keeps the brush at bay. Light wants to illuminate all but shadow must always follow the light. Water landlocked by to many elements, closed off from the open water of the rest of the world.
Wrote a little something, tell me what you guys think

Dragons all around the contanet holdup in their homes waiting for a message. The deity's silent for so long, have now awoken with ominous messages.

Earthshaker
...Rock shift
... Earth Quakes

Flamecaller
...this inferno
...Consumes

Tidelord
...A maelstrom
Churns...

Windsinger
..the winds
Are changing...

Lightweaver
..This light
...It’s blinding

Shadowbinder
...Shadows
Converge...

Stormcatcher
The Voltage!
It surges!

Icewarden
...The cold
Reclaims.

Each day a new message would swep across the land leaving silence in its wake. What do they mean? What could possibly bring all the deity’s out of their slumber at once? Many prepared for war ether with the shade or with their elemental neighbors. No one knew who the enemy was, so no one was trusted. Dragons from all elements stayed within their territorys ready to defend their territory’s with tooth and claw if the worsts comes to past. The only communication between elements were courier dragons willing to accept the danger of possibly being attacked. There were many speculations none of which seemed to be a cause for celebration. Ice tired of shrinking land, caused by burning flames heating the ice. Nature ready to bloom, but plague keeps the brush at bay. Light wants to illuminate all but shadow must always follow the light. Water landlocked by to many elements, closed off from the open water of the rest of the world.
1 2 ... 291 292 293 294 295 ... 445 446