Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | New Puzzles Added to Jigsaw
1 2 3 4 5 6
100 puzzles?? It doesn't even feel like it, oh my! Congrats, these are all beautiful!
100 puzzles?? It doesn't even feel like it, oh my! Congrats, these are all beautiful!
1163.pnglPHbqY1.png15295.pngdominator_magma_robot_by_defunctbattery-db7x12o.gifznkYagL.png
I always love new puzzles, it's so much fun! I only wish it had two features, one that was mentioned; let us choose our puzzle! I too refresh many times trying to get the new ones or just ones I like, it can be very time consuming considering i only do the hard ones, takes a while more
second would be cool to have a button (on keyboard?) that sorts it, like they usually are all over each other, so there can be like 10 pieces hiding the piece you need, it would just sort so no pieces are over each other.
i spend many minutes just sorting the pieces by border/color in different corners otherwise it's hard to put it together with so many pieces on top covering the image. But thats less important than being able to choose what you wanna mount
I always love new puzzles, it's so much fun! I only wish it had two features, one that was mentioned; let us choose our puzzle! I too refresh many times trying to get the new ones or just ones I like, it can be very time consuming considering i only do the hard ones, takes a while more
second would be cool to have a button (on keyboard?) that sorts it, like they usually are all over each other, so there can be like 10 pieces hiding the piece you need, it would just sort so no pieces are over each other.
i spend many minutes just sorting the pieces by border/color in different corners otherwise it's hard to put it together with so many pieces on top covering the image. But thats less important than being able to choose what you wanna mount
Drakengard.gif
They all look amazing!
They all look amazing!
25781.png shadow_small.png 25780.png
I wish I could be excited by this but I'm not, considering we still cant pick our own puzzles. How about coming out with that sense supposedly there are now over 100 puzzles?
I wish I could be excited by this but I'm not, considering we still cant pick our own puzzles. How about coming out with that sense supposedly there are now over 100 puzzles?
Tumblr|||Wishlist
Nice! These all look so good, really like the Starfall one!
Nice! These all look so good, really like the Starfall one!
Please ping me when you reply to my
posts or I probably won't see it.
I don't really sub to my topics, so
Unless I specify, ping me
tumblr_nm1sm0uXkM1tfzajgo3_r1_75sq.gif tumblr_n4rnlnlsOx1sl6hkto5_250.gif
Haha, now I'm going to be refreshing it until I get one of the new ones :D They look beautiful!
Haha, now I'm going to be refreshing it until I get one of the new ones :D They look beautiful!
I love doing the jigsaws, they're very relaxing. I really prefer these higher contrast ones, vs the ones that are all one color. My poor old eyes can't handle those *laugh*
I love doing the jigsaws, they're very relaxing. I really prefer these higher contrast ones, vs the ones that are all one color. My poor old eyes can't handle those *laugh*
.~.~*~.~.
~* SCB *~
* accent *
~*shop*~
.~.~*~.~.

___* BUY *

___* BUY *

___* BUY *

___* BUY *
-_-JRZc9fI.png
theyre cute :3 can't wait for more elemental pedestals!
theyre cute :3 can't wait for more elemental pedestals!
[img]https://image.prntscr.com/image/7JwlM0DUQ0eV83dt4qZh0A.png[/img] The plague pillars works too ^^ I can not wait for Lightning pillars *^* <3
7JwlM0DUQ0eV83dt4qZh0A.png

The plague pillars works too ^^
I can not wait for Lightning pillars *^* <3
NB43KMu.png
Thanks so much for the exalt pillar puzzles! Now I don’t have to search for exalted dragons to see them!
Thanks so much for the exalt pillar puzzles! Now I don’t have to search for exalted dragons to see them!
Kano3Shuuya.png
1 2 3 4 5 6