Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | New Puzzles Added to Jigsaw
1 2 3 4 5 6
Yay! Jigsaw is my favorite game in Fairgrounds and I'm so happy to know there are new puzzles ^-^
Yay! Jigsaw is my favorite game in Fairgrounds and I'm so happy to know there are new puzzles ^-^
@DragonTamer24 i'm sure they use dragons that were in the dragon share for the holiday or a random dragon that works, not ones people say "pick mine" tbh
@DragonTamer24 i'm sure they use dragons that were in the dragon share for the holiday or a random dragon that works, not ones people say "pick mine" tbh
Ambushes for sale! (pinkerton keeps giving them to me). PM me and we can work out a price.

Must have many Enchanted Orca Necklacesssss
Beautiful puzzles, I can't wait to try them! (Though I foresee some headaches coming for the Starfall and Nature Pillar ones on the hardest difficulty. Lots of pieces are going to have the same coloring. I bet the average finish time may jump up for a while.)
Beautiful puzzles, I can't wait to try them! (Though I foresee some headaches coming for the Starfall and Nature Pillar ones on the hardest difficulty. Lots of pieces are going to have the same coloring. I bet the average finish time may jump up for a while.)
I'm collecting Yu-Gi-Oh, Yu-Gi-Oh GX, and Yu-Gi-Oh 5Ds dragons! And (somewhat) breeding the ships!
oohh.... not really into the puzzles, but these are NOICE
oohh.... not really into the puzzles, but these are NOICE
imageedit-1-4146692772.png s h a l t

» she/her/they
» fr +3, but not always active *cough* school
» no random friend requests
[quote name="Gaia" date=2018-01-30 23:57:03] Interesting new puzzles! With so many puzzles available, it would be interesting to see an option that let's you choose which puzzle you want to do. ^^ [/quote] I second this, Id like to be able to choose which ones I do instead of having to cycle through a bunch of random/duplicate draws to find the one I want to do.
Gaia wrote on 2018-01-30:
Interesting new puzzles! With so many puzzles available, it would be interesting to see an option that let's you choose which puzzle you want to do. ^^

I second this, Id like to be able to choose which ones I do instead of having to cycle through a bunch of random/duplicate draws to find the one I want to do.
1 2 3 4 5 6