Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Development Update: Coliseum
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 43 44
@Xhaztol will the Camping feature mentioned previously also be tested with the beta right when it's released, or is the addition of that a later goal? :o
@Xhaztol will the Camping feature mentioned previously also be tested with the beta right when it's released, or is the addition of that a later goal? :o
yellow flag icon linking to After's Lair Directory
After
They/them

< Lair Directory
Sig Spotlight >
Coliseum banner showing After's avatar dragon, a steel blue and black Spiral.Coliseum banner showing a black and red Coatl.
Coliseum banner showing a Wildclaw with flames and a soot-covered face.Coliseum banner showing a black and beige Skydancer.
Woo! Tbh I really just wanna see these "visual effects," I'm not sure what to expect but I hope it's cool!! Also....sound?
Woo! Tbh I really just wanna see these "visual effects," I'm not sure what to expect but I hope it's cool!! Also....sound?
Banner_Small.png
And just when I was beginning to think we weren't ever going to hear about this. Thank you so much for being more transparent. Having this sort of stuff more often for other in-progress things (looking at you, Adventure Mode) will definitely give us hope that you guys haven't given up.
And just when I was beginning to think we weren't ever going to hear about this. Thank you so much for being more transparent. Having this sort of stuff more often for other in-progress things (looking at you, Adventure Mode) will definitely give us hope that you guys haven't given up.
S O K O L
knowledge of comprehension, benevolence, and aesthetics | active | slowly revamping
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xx
ToxrvHn.gif
I mean, I can honestly say I've never found myself wishing for more dragons to look through on the "Organize Party" page, but that's just me. Apart from that though, this looks great!
I mean, I can honestly say I've never found myself wishing for more dragons to look through on the "Organize Party" page, but that's just me. Apart from that though, this looks great!
KwIe9.gif21hML.gif
[quote name="Tavvy" date=2017-10-04 20:55:12] Ooh, this is lovely! Will tinctures be provided when the new coli kicks off? I've heard that they would, but I'm not sure how many. I'm also unclear on whether or not this is a rumor. Thank you for all your hard work on improving the site! [/quote] @Tavvy Yes, we'll be sending every account three [b]Tinctures of Dissolution[/b] when the refactored Coliseum is deployed.
Tavvy wrote on 2017-10-04:
Ooh, this is lovely!
Will tinctures be provided when the new coli kicks off? I've heard that they would, but I'm not sure how many. I'm also unclear on whether or not this is a rumor.
Thank you for all your hard work on improving the site!

@Tavvy

Yes, we'll be sending every account three Tinctures of Dissolution when the refactored Coliseum is deployed.
Flight Rising Developer
Project Management | Engineering Team Cheerleader | UI Designer
@Xhaztol Thank you so much for the update, this is really good to hear! Will there be an ability to move stones around? Often times, unless you've bought, trained and stoned your level 25 yourself, you can't quite be certain of where the stones are. And though it's an extremely minor complaint i know that many people get thrown off by some stones (such as Eliminates) being in "The Wrong Spot". The ability to move stones (okay, maybe just Elims lol) around would be great! *though not absolutely neccesary so i completely understand if it's not in the cards* Again, thanks so much for the update! I'm looking forward to the Beta!
@Xhaztol Thank you so much for the update, this is really good to hear! Will there be an ability to move stones around? Often times, unless you've bought, trained and stoned your level 25 yourself, you can't quite be certain of where the stones are. And though it's an extremely minor complaint i know that many people get thrown off by some stones (such as Eliminates) being in "The Wrong Spot". The ability to move stones (okay, maybe just Elims lol) around would be great! *though not absolutely neccesary so i completely understand if it's not in the cards* Again, thanks so much for the update! I'm looking forward to the Beta!
iZNHxAi.gifXkGU4ms.gif1.png

@Plushstiel is my name
@Xhaztol
Will there be a suggestion period like with the AH update? There are some features I don't see mentioned here, namely in the stones section, that I would really like to see included. (that feature being rearranging locked stones without needing duplicates of said stone)

On top of that, I'm extremely concerned about ALL dragons showing up and a sorting feature by age or lair position would be very nice. Or maybe a check box to not show ineligible dragons? I would hate my coli list to be cluttered by hatchlings or adults I'm not ready to level and have thusly left unnamed.

I'd also like to say thank you for giving us an update on this!
@Xhaztol
Will there be a suggestion period like with the AH update? There are some features I don't see mentioned here, namely in the stones section, that I would really like to see included. (that feature being rearranging locked stones without needing duplicates of said stone)

On top of that, I'm extremely concerned about ALL dragons showing up and a sorting feature by age or lair position would be very nice. Or maybe a check box to not show ineligible dragons? I would hate my coli list to be cluttered by hatchlings or adults I'm not ready to level and have thusly left unnamed.

I'd also like to say thank you for giving us an update on this!
[quote name="After" date=2017-10-04 20:56:49] @Xhaztol will the Camping feature mentioned previously also be tested with the beta right when it's released, or is the addition of that a later goal? :o [/quote] @After I can't say with certainty whether this system will be online during the beta, but I think we would like to make sure it's also functioning properly. So odds are good.
After wrote on 2017-10-04:

@After

I can't say with certainty whether this system will be online during the beta, but I think we would like to make sure it's also functioning properly. So odds are good.
Flight Rising Developer
Project Management | Engineering Team Cheerleader | UI Designer
[quote name="Xhaztol" date=2017-10-04 20:54:22] @Grune I added a clarification to my original post. The Clear button doesn't remove the dragon's abilities completely, it just wipes any [b]unlocked stones[/b] off the interface for you. [/quote] Oh wow! Thank you for the clarification. C: It's super appreciated.
Xhaztol wrote on 2017-10-04:

@Grune

I added a clarification to my original post. The Clear button doesn't remove the dragon's abilities completely, it just wipes any unlocked stones off the interface for you.

Oh wow! Thank you for the clarification. C:
It's super appreciated.
6uaN3MO.png kiNdaIf.png
fidelitas ad familiam. fidelitas ad Matriarch.
a multi-billion dollar pharmaceutical company located in the center of the light district.

Would it be possible to get some transparency over whether information on monster stats will continue to be available to our browsers? A lot of the threads in the Guides forum depend on having monster stats readily available, and a lot of players have incorporated that fact into their playstyle.

This old post here mentioned that it was perfectly ok to look at the monster stats with our browser. However, it also mentions that monster stats may be removed since the browser does not actually need the information.

Progress is progress and if monster stats absolutely have to be removed for smoother interactions with the technology, then there's nothing we can do about it, but it would be great to have some transparency so that we can prepare.

Thank you.
Very excited about the keyboard controls.

Would it be possible to get some transparency over whether information on monster stats will continue to be available to our browsers? A lot of the threads in the Guides forum depend on having monster stats readily available, and a lot of players have incorporated that fact into their playstyle.

This old post here mentioned that it was perfectly ok to look at the monster stats with our browser. However, it also mentions that monster stats may be removed since the browser does not actually need the information.

Progress is progress and if monster stats absolutely have to be removed for smoother interactions with the technology, then there's nothing we can do about it, but it would be great to have some transparency so that we can prepare.

Thank you.
Bonsai pixels (tofu and tea motif) by miirshroom
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 43 44