Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | Coliseum stat chart
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 14 15
Hey, just thought I'd chime in re: data mining.

I wouldn't really consider this to be data mining, at least not in a way that's super-duper hush-hush, harmful, what have you.

Amusingly, all calculations are done server-side, so sending the stats along is actually kind of vestigal; it may not be sent along in the future, but that wouldn't be because this is "cheating," moreso because the client doesn't actually require those numbers. Not unless we make an ability that reveals enemy stats (which is a possibility!)

So, no sweat! Carry on!
Hey, just thought I'd chime in re: data mining.

I wouldn't really consider this to be data mining, at least not in a way that's super-duper hush-hush, harmful, what have you.

Amusingly, all calculations are done server-side, so sending the stats along is actually kind of vestigal; it may not be sent along in the future, but that wouldn't be because this is "cheating," moreso because the client doesn't actually require those numbers. Not unless we make an ability that reveals enemy stats (which is a possibility!)

So, no sweat! Carry on!
Flight Rising Games/Interactivity Programmer ♪♫
@thrage
Yay thats nice to know.

Also because I'm lazy someone else gave me some data to update the table with (Cyradis4 to be specific), so a few (maybe all) of the missing monsters are there now.
@thrage
Yay thats nice to know.

Also because I'm lazy someone else gave me some data to update the table with (Cyradis4 to be specific), so a few (maybe all) of the missing monsters are there now.
=Coliseum Stat Chart= (Apparently flight rising likes to do htmlentities on signatures so this link broke)
@lemondrop - I think the data might no longer be sent as Thrage mentioned in September, cause I tried to look at the server communications recently and didn't find anything. Course, I could've been doing something wrong, but I was getting stuff for other actions and just nothing but images from the Coliseum, so I'm not sure. If you can still see the data on your end, I'm definitely doing something wrong. Anyway...

Few monsters on the chart need updating, and I've gotten some data for them the old-fashioned way (observation and extrapolation based on existing data) but I couldn't get any of the AGI, QCK, or offensive stat that they didn't have an ability for (STR or INT). Some monsters have both STR and INT skills, but many do not. :(

Anyway, here's some data for missing monsters that I've gotten so far... Don't know level, so can't tell VIT, just health.

Opheodrys Serthis (Stats were changed recently): INT 22, DEF 16, MND 21, Health 670

Carmine Serthis (Stats were changed recently): Health 720

Venerable Shalebuck (Arcane; new monster): STR 34, DEF 35, MND 34, Health somewhere between 1260 and 1300 (inclusive)

Shalebuck (Water; new monster): DEF 40, MND 40, Health somewhere around 1190 or slightly greater
@lemondrop - I think the data might no longer be sent as Thrage mentioned in September, cause I tried to look at the server communications recently and didn't find anything. Course, I could've been doing something wrong, but I was getting stuff for other actions and just nothing but images from the Coliseum, so I'm not sure. If you can still see the data on your end, I'm definitely doing something wrong. Anyway...

Few monsters on the chart need updating, and I've gotten some data for them the old-fashioned way (observation and extrapolation based on existing data) but I couldn't get any of the AGI, QCK, or offensive stat that they didn't have an ability for (STR or INT). Some monsters have both STR and INT skills, but many do not. :(

Anyway, here's some data for missing monsters that I've gotten so far... Don't know level, so can't tell VIT, just health.

Opheodrys Serthis (Stats were changed recently): INT 22, DEF 16, MND 21, Health 670

Carmine Serthis (Stats were changed recently): Health 720

Venerable Shalebuck (Arcane; new monster): STR 34, DEF 35, MND 34, Health somewhere between 1260 and 1300 (inclusive)

Shalebuck (Water; new monster): DEF 40, MND 40, Health somewhere around 1190 or slightly greater
Bonsai pixels (tofu and tea motif) by miirshroom
@Sylvandyr
Yea I can still see the data fine. You have to open the dev console of chrome before you load the page to capture the websocket being created then refresh it by clicking it until it sends the data.

I'll get around to updating it here soon lol.
@Sylvandyr
Yea I can still see the data fine. You have to open the dev console of chrome before you load the page to capture the websocket being created then refresh it by clicking it until it sends the data.

I'll get around to updating it here soon lol.
=Coliseum Stat Chart= (Apparently flight rising likes to do htmlentities on signatures so this link broke)
@lemondrop - Thanks for the explanation. As far as I know, four monsters need updating in your table: Carmine Serthis, Opheodrys Serthis, Shalebuck, Venerable Shalebuck. Here's the Carmine Serthis/Opheodrys Serthis stuff. I've highlighted the changes in bold.

Name: Carmine Serthis (previously Carmine Naga)
Element: Arcane
STR: 10
VIT: 18
AGI: 12
INT: 26
QCK: 21
DEF: 19
MND: 20
Level: 12 (previously 10)
AI: elementalBolter
HP: 720 (previously 660)
ID: 69

Name: Opheodrys Serthis (previously Opheodrys Naga)
Element: Wind
VIT: 17 (previously 16)
AGI: 18
INT: 22 (previously 21)
QCK: 20 (previously 19)
DEF: 16 (previously 15)
MND: 21 (previously 20)
Level: 11 (previously 9)
HP: 670 (previously 590)
ID: 68

I've heard you already got the Shalebuck/Venerable Shalebuck data from Cyradis4, who was kind enough to share it with me. I'm gonna list it here anyway just to have an easy quick reference in the thread while the table's being updated.

Name: Shalebuck
Element: Water
STR: 39
VIT: 32
AGI: 35
INT: 7
QCK: 31
DEF: 40
MND: 40
Level: 19
AI: elementalSlasher
HP: 1210
ID: 11

Name: Venerable Shalebuck
STR: 34
VIT: 35
INT: 27
QCK: 41
DEF: 35
MND: 34
HP: 1270
ID: 12
@lemondrop - Thanks for the explanation. As far as I know, four monsters need updating in your table: Carmine Serthis, Opheodrys Serthis, Shalebuck, Venerable Shalebuck. Here's the Carmine Serthis/Opheodrys Serthis stuff. I've highlighted the changes in bold.

Name: Carmine Serthis (previously Carmine Naga)
VIT: 18
AGI: 12
INT: 26
QCK: 21
DEF: 19
MND: 20
Level: 12 (previously 10)
HP: 720 (previously 660)
ID: 69

Name: Opheodrys Serthis (previously Opheodrys Naga)
VIT: 17 (previously 16)
AGI: 18
INT: 22 (previously 21)
QCK: 20 (previously 19)
DEF: 16 (previously 15)
MND: 21 (previously 20)
Level: 11 (previously 9)
HP: 670 (previously 590)
ID: 68

I've heard you already got the Shalebuck/Venerable Shalebuck data from Cyradis4, who was kind enough to share it with me. I'm gonna list it here anyway just to have an easy quick reference in the thread while the table's being updated.

Name: Shalebuck
STR: 39
VIT: 32
INT: 7
QCK: 31
DEF: 40
MND: 40
HP: 1210
ID: 11

Name: Venerable Shalebuck
STR: 34
VIT: 35
INT: 27
DEF: 35
MND: 34
HP: 1270
ID: 12
Is anyone planning on making an update for the new Mire area?
Is anyone planning on making an update for the new Mire area?
[LF] Female Ice Imp Low 6 digit - 50k gemsbiDj7CC.png
@fishspeakers - Ask and you shall receive ;)

@lemondrop - Here's the data for The Mire.

Warning: Poisonous Toridae and Venomous Toridae monsters were flipped compared to the familiars. It's possible that they may rename / change / switch these around in the future. As of January 1 2014, this has been fixed.

Name: Poisonous Toridae Venomous Toridae (fixed as of January 1 2014)
Element: Earth
STR: 47
VIT: 46
AGI: 42
INT: 23
QCK: 46
DEF: 42
MND: 42
Level: 23
AI: eleScratchSlashDebuf
HP: 1610
ID: 103

Name: Venomous Toridae Poisonous Toridae (fixed as of January 1 2014)
Element: Nature
STR: 42
VIT: 42
INT: 33
DEF: 49
MND: 41
HP: 1530
ID: 104

Name: Brilliant Psywurm
Element: Light
STR: 5
VIT: 48
AGI: 44
INT: 57
QCK: 43
DEF: 45
MND: 44
Level: 24
AI: eleMedBoltDebuff
HP: 1680
ID: 105

Name: Psywurm
STR: 8
VIT: 43
INT: 44
QCK: 62
DEF: 43
MND: 43
HP: 1580
ID: 106

Name: Southmarsh Podid
INT: 42
ID: 107

Name: Common Podid
Element: Lightning
ID: 108

Name: Scythe Kamaitachi
Element: Plague
STR: 53
AGI: 38
INT: 5
QCK: 51
DEF: 44
HP: 1550
ID: 109

Name: Salve Kamaitachi
STR: 6
QCK: 55
AI: contuseMedAid
ID: 110

Name: Sickle Kamaitachi
Element: Fire
ID: 111
@fishspeakers - Ask and you shall receive ;)

@lemondrop - Here's the data for The Mire.

Warning: Poisonous Toridae and Venomous Toridae monsters were flipped compared to the familiars. It's possible that they may rename / change / switch these around in the future. As of January 1 2014, this has been fixed.

Name: Poisonous Toridae Venomous Toridae (fixed as of January 1 2014)
Element: Earth
STR: 47
VIT: 46
INT: 23
QCK: 46
MND: 42
HP: 1610
ID: 103

Name: Venomous Toridae Poisonous Toridae (fixed as of January 1 2014)
Element: Nature
INT: 33
DEF: 49
ID: 104

Name: Brilliant Psywurm
Element: Light
STR: 5
VIT: 48
INT: 57
QCK: 43
DEF: 45
MND: 44
HP: 1680
ID: 105

Name: Psywurm
STR: 8
INT: 44
QCK: 62
DEF: 43
MND: 43
HP: 1580
ID: 106

Name: Southmarsh Podid
ID: 107

Name: Common Podid
Element: Lightning
ID: 108

Name: Scythe Kamaitachi
Element: Plague
STR: 53
AGI: 38
INT: 5
QCK: 51
DEF: 44
HP: 1550
ID: 109

Name: Salve Kamaitachi
STR: 6
QCK: 55
AI: contuseMedAid
ID: 110

Name: Sickle Kamaitachi
Element: Fire
ID: 111
@Sylvandyr

I have a friend who is grinding a ton in the Mire and is having discrepancies in one-shotting the podids/kamaitachi vs. your posted stats. Could you run a re-check and see if maybe some of the stats in the Mire were altered since release?
@Sylvandyr

I have a friend who is grinding a ton in the Mire and is having discrepancies in one-shotting the podids/kamaitachi vs. your posted stats. Could you run a re-check and see if maybe some of the stats in the Mire were altered since release?
@Culex - Is your friend taking into account DEF and MND damage reduction and watching buffs and debuffs carefully? Salve Kamaitachi have Contuse... or if your friend is using Rally/Concentration to buff damage and it falls off mid-battle, those factors would also change the damage output.

http://flightrising.com/main.php?board=gde&id=967048&p=mb

[EDIT]: Okay, I just ran through every monster in The Mire again. All of the stats are still exactly the same. I also grind through The Mire a lot and the numbers match what I'm seeing.

@Ara @twitchy - Could lemondrop's topic also be moved to guides, please? :)
@Culex - Is your friend taking into account DEF and MND damage reduction and watching buffs and debuffs carefully? Salve Kamaitachi have Contuse... or if your friend is using Rally/Concentration to buff damage and it falls off mid-battle, those factors would also change the damage output.

http://flightrising.com/main.php?board=gde&id=967048&p=mb

[EDIT]: Okay, I just ran through every monster in The Mire again. All of the stats are still exactly the same. I also grind through The Mire a lot and the numbers match what I'm seeing.

@Ara @twitchy - Could lemondrop's topic also be moved to guides, please? :)
@Sylvandyr Hey! I'm the friend in question. I haven't tried to figure out exact numbers; I just know which Mire enemies my level 25s can kill with one scratch and one eliminate and which take two scratches and one eliminate. I get four turns before the enemies get to go at all (mostly; I only get two turns before the salve meditates or the scythe scratches, for example), so these results are before anyone gets buffed or debuffed.

One scratch and one eliminate:

Venomous Toridae (blue one)
Common Podid
Southmarsh Podid
Sickle Kamaitachi
Scythe Kamaitachi
Psywurm

Two scratches and one eliminate:

Poisonous Toridae (pink one)
Salve Kamaitachi
Brilliant Psywurm

I use my dragons Asteria and Dawn, in that order, so it's usually Asteria with 106 str (unbuffed) doing the scratch and Dawn with 110 str (unbuffed) doing the eliminate. (Asteria alone can only two-shot both podids and the sickle.) So I think the discrepancy is only with the salve? It has the same def and HP as the podids and less than the scythe, yet I can two-shot all of them, but not the salve.
@Sylvandyr Hey! I'm the friend in question. I haven't tried to figure out exact numbers; I just know which Mire enemies my level 25s can kill with one scratch and one eliminate and which take two scratches and one eliminate. I get four turns before the enemies get to go at all (mostly; I only get two turns before the salve meditates or the scythe scratches, for example), so these results are before anyone gets buffed or debuffed.

One scratch and one eliminate:

Venomous Toridae (blue one)
Common Podid
Southmarsh Podid
Sickle Kamaitachi
Scythe Kamaitachi
Psywurm

Two scratches and one eliminate:

Poisonous Toridae (pink one)
Salve Kamaitachi
Brilliant Psywurm

I use my dragons Asteria and Dawn, in that order, so it's usually Asteria with 106 str (unbuffed) doing the scratch and Dawn with 110 str (unbuffed) doing the eliminate. (Asteria alone can only two-shot both podids and the sickle.) So I think the discrepancy is only with the salve? It has the same def and HP as the podids and less than the scythe, yet I can two-shot all of them, but not the salve.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 14 15