Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Development Update: Coliseum
1 2 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 44
@Xhaztol

You may have already recieved this question, but will it be possible to 'favorite' some dragons or at least sort by level? I have to search through most of my dragons in order to find my lv. 25s.
@Xhaztol

You may have already recieved this question, but will it be possible to 'favorite' some dragons or at least sort by level? I have to search through most of my dragons in order to find my lv. 25s.
xxxxxxxxxxxxx
kQXO8qG.gif
Top.png
Call me Spooky!
UnsO1gz.png
I have a couple of very hungry dragons showing up in my pick list for party organizing. I can't actually pick them and they are very red rather than their actual colors. Is this a bug or part of the new coli?
I have a couple of very hungry dragons showing up in my pick list for party organizing. I can't actually pick them and they are very red rather than their actual colors. Is this a bug or part of the new coli?
177499lightofknowledge2.png
@Lightning

That's normal and is a long-standing feature. Also, if you have an active dragon in your party and its energy drops too low, it gets forcibly removed your party.
@Lightning

That's normal and is a long-standing feature. Also, if you have an active dragon in your party and its energy drops too low, it gets forcibly removed your party.
Looks great so far!
As always, FR's staff are some of the best I've seen on any website ever. They interact with the community often, are constantly updating the site, and recognize player-hosted events (I am referring, of course, to the community updates and flight festivals). Thank you for the excellent website, FR staff!
Looks great so far!
As always, FR's staff are some of the best I've seen on any website ever. They interact with the community often, are constantly updating the site, and recognize player-hosted events (I am referring, of course, to the community updates and flight festivals). Thank you for the excellent website, FR staff!
On hiatus, again--might come on here to see how things are doing but that's all.
The beta version hasn't been launched yet, has it? I don't remember if there was a link yet...
The beta version hasn't been launched yet, has it? I don't remember if there was a link yet...
T5FBE.gifbirthday_button_by_cas_a_fras-dcrcad6.pngqCbUEpz.gif[/url]
WaBL9Eh.png
Z8J9q.gif
tumblr_ou7855ehS91v8lm95o3_r1_75sq.gif
I was recently reminded of the crazy bug where the Coli locks up completely if you accidentally permababy someone on the current team. Presumably that will be fixed with some of the other current bugs?
I was recently reminded of the crazy bug where the Coli locks up completely if you accidentally permababy someone on the current team. Presumably that will be fixed with some of the other current bugs?
___ [IMG][/IMG]
___ sig_button_by_soenkan-dcab06q.png ___
[IMG][/IMG]
I totally agree with FantasticHaxorus about the developers of FR. You guys are the BEST!

Most of my suggestions have already been addressed. However, it would make my Coliseum experience a lot more enjoyable and quick if there were markers on the Breath Bar for critical numbers, like 35 and 70 or 85.

I always find myself having to mouse over the bar to see if I have enough breath for Eliminate to work, and also when I want to use SAP or a weapon (bolt, slash etc) to ensure I'll still have enough left for Eliminate after a monster dodge eats 35 health points.

Not a big issue, but it would be a really easy fix. I suspect I'm not the only one this would help.

*Another vote for increasing Eliminate drop rate. I'm not sure I would have been so addicted attracted to FR if I hadn't been able to afford a decent Coli team. (Eliminate was 50kT) So much fun stuff is dependent on the Coliseum, from food to Festivals to Familiars and Pink Silks!*
I totally agree with FantasticHaxorus about the developers of FR. You guys are the BEST!

Most of my suggestions have already been addressed. However, it would make my Coliseum experience a lot more enjoyable and quick if there were markers on the Breath Bar for critical numbers, like 35 and 70 or 85.

I always find myself having to mouse over the bar to see if I have enough breath for Eliminate to work, and also when I want to use SAP or a weapon (bolt, slash etc) to ensure I'll still have enough left for Eliminate after a monster dodge eats 35 health points.

Not a big issue, but it would be a really easy fix. I suspect I'm not the only one this would help.

*Another vote for increasing Eliminate drop rate. I'm not sure I would have been so addicted attracted to FR if I hadn't been able to afford a decent Coli team. (Eliminate was 50kT) So much fun stuff is dependent on the Coliseum, from food to Festivals to Familiars and Pink Silks!*
Sounds great, I like the new system of choosing dragons for the party etc! Now improve the RNG too and I will be forever grateful guys! :D :D
Sounds great, I like the new system of choosing dragons for the party etc! Now improve the RNG too and I will be forever grateful guys! :D :D
drgfly0.gif
I want to be able to fight with other players so I think the developer should update that
I want to be able to fight with other players so I think the developer should update that
That sounds good! I think it would be cool if you update coliseum so that we can fight vs other players.
That sounds good! I think it would be cool if you update coliseum so that we can fight vs other players.
1 2 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 44