Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | FR things that confuse me
1 2 3
spirals are literally just neck

like its just a creature made of neck

im not even kidding
spirals are literally just neck

like its just a creature made of neck

im not even kidding
@Ragnarok42 Sudden death is not allowed on this thread ;D Reverse 1) is strong with this thread I made because I wanted to compliment dragons. Usually they get a million replies and I get nothing ;-; ([url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/drs/2285011#post_2285011]click 4 free compliments[/url]) [quote]1) I can make a thread and not get ANY replies, but a person posts an almost identical thread near the same time I did and it gets tons of replies.[/quote]
@Ragnarok42
Sudden death is not allowed on this thread ;D
Reverse 1) is strong with this thread I made because I wanted to compliment dragons. Usually they get a million replies and I get nothing ;-; (click 4 free compliments)
Quote:
1) I can make a thread and not get ANY replies, but a person posts an almost identical thread near the same time I did and it gets tons of replies.
56898883.pngDancing Lions Gaelor Subspecies
Fae necks? Coatl beards. Try coatl beards on the males. Its weird.
sgriffin-3988-7_44_47_7_5_1.png
Pklc9an.png
Clockwork
08atrGc.pngJ7D1quC.png
FXwV0CB.pngFObX7rS.pngSaronai's Free Star Lighting Raffle. Over 3kg in prizes. Ends February 1st. Click to learn more!
Eclipse
LCqISMP.pngDXTcInl.png
11efmKl.pngxjB7OSe.png
CnMSNyK.pngYMPbu9R.png
RFRWPUM.png
wVdpf6V.png

IBK-63.png
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Former First Column Spacer ^^^^^^^^^
Sudden death is not allowed on this thread :)
Sudden death is not allowed on this thread :)
[quote name="ClockworkEclipse" date=2017-09-23 18:18:45] Fae necks? Coatl beards. Try coatl beards on the males. Its weird. [/quote] o.O Since when do Coatls have beards?
ClockworkEclipse wrote on 2017-09-23:
o.O
Since when do Coatls have beards?
5LqH0sj.png
for question 1- just keep bumping it up. It'll work, usually.
[quote name="@MonoshiriAvi" date=2017-09-24 09:18:31] for question 1- just keep bumping it up. It'll work, usually. [/quote] unfortunately: [img]https://image.prntscr.com/image/5Dek3C1JSzC4HTW7CsvjQg.png[/img] so you just have to pray someone notices it
@MonoshiriAvi wrote on 2017-09-24:
unfortunately:
5Dek3C1JSzC4HTW7CsvjQg.png
so you just have to pray someone notices it
|||||zel
Glowbug she/her
actual spore creature
[quote name="PixelSpiral" date=2017-09-24 09:21:19] [quote name="@MonoshiriAvi" date=2017-09-24 09:18:31] for question 1- just keep bumping it up. It'll work, usually. [/quote] unfortunately: [img]https://image.prntscr.com/image/5Dek3C1JSzC4HTW7CsvjQg.png[/img] so you just have to pray someone notices it [/quote] oh! I thought you were referring to the dragon trade/raffles ones. >_< in that case, maybe it's a trick of getting your thread to be more obvious than others. xD
PixelSpiral wrote on 2017-09-24:
@MonoshiriAvi wrote on 2017-09-24:
unfortunately:
5Dek3C1JSzC4HTW7CsvjQg.png
so you just have to pray someone notices it

oh! I thought you were referring to the dragon trade/raffles ones. >_<

in that case, maybe it's a trick of getting your thread to be more obvious than others. xD
@PixelSpiral
I see people serially bumping that don't get warned or anything but when I do it once I get warned =T

Lowkey praying for people to notice my threads
@PixelSpiral
I see people serially bumping that don't get warned or anything but when I do it once I get warned =T

Lowkey praying for people to notice my threads
1 2 3