Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | [LIGHTNING] Thundercrack Carnivale Hub
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 21 22
@Tyeth

Could you ping me when the raffles, foddart, punpocalypse 2.0, lightning flight pokemon trial captain challenge, xteme beach volleyball, sign-ups for the CYOA, familiar fiasco & sprocket search open and if any new events are announced?
Thanks. ^^
@Tyeth

Could you ping me when the raffles, foddart, punpocalypse 2.0, lightning flight pokemon trial captain challenge, xteme beach volleyball, sign-ups for the CYOA, familiar fiasco & sprocket search open and if any new events are announced?
Thanks. ^^
thvaFIy.gif merrilyn_stanzascale_100_by_dragonnmr-daepisq.gif Al57MeZ.pngpczVZcg.png5VYqqm9.pngPGOToAl.png CNCiTkT.png 2uXjxgw.png
@Tyeth

Hey, could you please put me on the pinglist for the Dulce de Aventura: Rocky Roads Tour?
@Tyeth

Hey, could you please put me on the pinglist for the Dulce de Aventura: Rocky Roads Tour?
Ljw7JvQ.png
dBieivA.png
VL4xbrl.png
WI7lnRZ.png
RYOGC9t.png v886aA7.png etQ32zN.png
[img]http://68.media.tumblr.com/68d4368f262798f784a7020fd988e768/tumblr_osy6f38IEO1slzv9go4_1280.png[/img] bump!
tumblr_osy6f38IEO1slzv9go4_1280.png

bump!
ary22F6.gif5nBi9J2.gifOfF9Gci.gif
[img]http://i.imgur.com/0QFvfds.gif[/img] I hope all you love diving like how Steve does. Here he is skipping out on wo- [right][size=1]Rest of this message was omitted by the Cult of Steve, please stand by.[/size][/right]
0QFvfds.gif
I hope all you love diving like how Steve does. Here he is skipping out on wo-
Rest of this message was omitted by the Cult of Steve, please stand by.
[center]A public service [b][u]bump[/u][/b] announcement [img]http://68.media.tumblr.com/78e29dc1d2a21105554596464240aaf3/tumblr_osy6f38IEO1slzv9go5_1280.png[/img] Remember, even the boss needs to keep cool, so be sure to do the same today by either drinking water or eating a lot of ice cream…or shaved ice if you can't handle the dairy. [right][size=0]Lightning Flight can not be held accountable for any or all damages to person and or personal objects wile attending the TCC festivities post public announcement. This now includes personal health due to dehydration within the desert where temperatures can reach up to 40 °C (104 °F).
A public service bump announcement
tumblr_osy6f38IEO1slzv9go5_1280.png
Remember, even the boss needs to keep cool, so be sure to do the same today by either drinking water or eating a lot of ice cream…or shaved ice if you can't handle the dairy.

Lightning Flight can not be held accountable for any or all damages to person and or personal objects wile attending the TCC festivities post public announcement.
This now includes personal health due to dehydration within the desert where temperatures can reach up to 40 °C (104 °F).
@Tyeth

I'm dying from these gifs and graphics and aaaaah I love it all XD general pinglist please!?
@Tyeth

I'm dying from these gifs and graphics and aaaaah I love it all XD general pinglist please!?
**Please ping me Rahkali, not Rakhali!**

xxxxxx xxx xxxxx xxx xxxxxx xxxx x xxxxx xxxx x x xxxxx xxxxxxx xxxxx
z0HlerP.png
@Tyeth

Ack, reading the intro makes me miss Bossman a bit haha.
I'm amazed at how many lovely things you guys managed to throw together this time, add me to the general pinglist please.

I gotta celebrate TCC to my utmost precision and GET BACK TO WORK (for Plegmom) and prepare to help my old boss~ ;3
@Tyeth

Ack, reading the intro makes me miss Bossman a bit haha.
I'm amazed at how many lovely things you guys managed to throw together this time, add me to the general pinglist please.

I gotta celebrate TCC to my utmost precision and GET BACK TO WORK (for Plegmom) and prepare to help my old boss~ ;3
Always buying
Abyss/Gloom/X
Gen Ones.
Feel free to PM 8.png
wsTw09i.png
*Wishlist
*Art Shop
*Adoptables
*Skins/Accents
3R1xnew.pnglq7TbRo.png
@Jetfeather @Pocketss @briestarr @Trickilicky @Doge420 @Yeehaw @Bowserslave @Weezer @starblaziing @Katsuokai @Hanakoto @Eeveepower @Eialyne (Only events) @FlightMelodies @heartcrusher1 @Starrlight @DizHydr0n @CrystalRush @Cheshly @Watercolour @princeteru @Tufira @ZoneZer0 @Kindly @Tsunami21 @Rahkali @Tune @Stanzascale [center][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/raf/2231162#post_28271073][img]https://68.media.tumblr.com/5b4d57615914bee14e71ef129c782c54/tumblr_osl16zLTZR1w7li2do2_r1_1280.png[/img][/url][/center] The charity raffle is now open! Artists and writers have offered their services as prizes, in order to help support the education of children in developing nations. Please do check out this raffle!
@Jetfeather @Pocketss @briestarr @Trickilicky @Doge420 @Yeehaw @Bowserslave @Weezer @starblaziing @Katsuokai @Hanakoto @Eeveepower @Eialyne (Only events) @FlightMelodies @heartcrusher1 @Starrlight @DizHydr0n @CrystalRush @Cheshly @Watercolour @princeteru @Tufira @ZoneZer0 @Kindly @Tsunami21 @Rahkali @Tune @Stanzascale
tumblr_osl16zLTZR1w7li2do2_r1_1280.png
The charity raffle is now open! Artists and writers have offered their services as prizes, in order to help support the education of children in developing nations. Please do check out this raffle!
1_by_cas_a_fras-db7n33h.gif2_by_cas_a_fras-db7n33d.gif
3_by_cas_a_fras-db7n337.gif4_by_cas_a_fras-db7n331.gif
@Tyeth

Pinglist please! :D
@Tyeth

Pinglist please! :D
Snivy on Dappervolk! Offering 500/1000g for Hatching Slots :D Wishlist and Personal Quest
Offering Expedited Leveling
Trading Strange Chests for Eggs!
@Tyeth pls pinglist me for everything (but especially the desserts)
@Tyeth pls pinglist me for everything (but especially the desserts)
sLXxTcX.png
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 21 22