Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | [LIGHTNING] Thundercrack Carnivale Hub
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 21 22
@Tyeth

Could you ping me for everything? Thanks! ^^
@Tyeth

Could you ping me for everything? Thanks! ^^
9rffWp7.pngaWMT9t0.pngezXcb0S.pngfft0ISG.pngF0xe8dU.gifK2bRISJ.pngJeJCbPi.gifmake_a_wish_pink_by_shardlovespotatoes-dbuh5fp.pngfe91xe6.png
^bump!^
^bump!^
1_by_cas_a_fras-db7n33h.gif2_by_cas_a_fras-db7n33d.gif
3_by_cas_a_fras-db7n337.gif4_by_cas_a_fras-db7n331.gif
[center]A public service [b][u]bump[/u][/b] announcement [img]http://68.media.tumblr.com/6c0b5d81a1ab61d1ecd4a615ae37a1ca/tumblr_osy6f38IEO1slzv9go3_1280.png[/img] Tired of swimming? Need a brake from the crowds? Visit our petting zoo, located in district 2-LG, were you can chill with our Livewire Grizzly militia. Be warned, some love to get extra cuddly! [right][size=0]Lightning Flight can not be held accountable for any or all damages to person and or personal objects wile attending the TCC festivities post public announcement. This now includes any "vicious bear maulings" any activity goers from out of flight may encounter. All residents of the Shifting Expanse however are reminded to refer to page 93 of their employee handbook in the inevitable event of a stray lightning bolt turning a normal docile Livewire Grizzly into an Overcharged Grizzly plight.
A public service bump announcement

tumblr_osy6f38IEO1slzv9go3_1280.png

Tired of swimming? Need a brake from the crowds? Visit our petting zoo, located in district 2-LG, were you can chill with our Livewire Grizzly militia. Be warned, some love to get extra cuddly!

Lightning Flight can not be held accountable for any or all damages to person and or personal objects wile attending the TCC festivities post public announcement.
This now includes any "vicious bear maulings" any activity goers from out of flight may encounter. All residents of the Shifting Expanse however are reminded to refer to page 93 of their employee handbook in the inevitable event of a stray lightning bolt turning a normal docile Livewire Grizzly into an Overcharged Grizzly plight.
ary22F6.gif5nBi9J2.gifOfF9Gci.gif
[center]A public service [b][u]bump[/u][/b] announcement [img]http://i.imgur.com/UyGERT7.png[/img] Come on down to Trustywing's Sugar Stall located on Beach Block 15 and get a taste the signature Radio-licious Sweet Set! You don't know what color your tongue will turn into next! [right][size=0]Lightning Flight can not be held accountable for any or all damages to person and or personal objects wile attending the TCC festivities post public announcement. This now includes any "adverse side effects" such as growing additional tongues to pertinent pigment changes to the body in question.

UyGERT7.png

Come on down to Trustywing's Sugar Stall located on Beach Block 15 and get a taste the signature Radio-licious Sweet Set! You don't know what color your tongue will turn into next!

Lightning Flight can not be held accountable for any or all damages to person and or personal objects wile attending the TCC festivities post public announcement.
This now includes any "adverse side effects" such as growing additional tongues to pertinent pigment changes to the body in question.
@Tyeth I'd love to be pinged when the public buy and familiar fiascos open, ta.
@Tyeth I'd love to be pinged when the public buy and familiar fiascos open, ta.
wgkyULV.png
Would it be sacreligious to breed Steve?
Would it be sacreligious to breed Steve?
dNCLmdm.png
@Kapara

yeah probably
@Kapara

yeah probably
7QmJtGf.png
@Tyeth

I would be like to be added to the general pinglist
@Tyeth

I would be like to be added to the general pinglist
_______
You are
Shadowborn,
my child
4mTLFAP.png
...created when I
breathed life into
Shadow
@Tyeth

I would love to be on the general pinglist please ^^
@Tyeth

I would love to be on the general pinglist please ^^
-insert cute signature here-

tDeKDnH.png
[center]A public service [b][u]bump[/u][/b] announcement There has been a slight error on our part as a flight for we thought one of our guests was a treat for our…shall we say, [i]hungrier dragons[/i]. [img]http://i.imgur.com/rw3CRE1.gif[/img] We advise all dragons to keep within their true forms and veer away from these strange self proclaimed "gijinkas" creature transformations for the time being wile partaking in the carnival. If you reconize the diver at all, the Lightning flight sends their up most condolences and emotional support, from a relative large distance away, and only through an one way interaction, preferably through an intercom system, like this one. [right][size=0]Lightning Flight can not be held accountable for any or all damages to person and or personal objects wile attending the TCC festivities post public announcement. [i]Now get back to work.[/i]

There has been a slight error on our part as a flight for we thought one of our guests was a treat for our…shall we say, hungrier dragons.

rw3CRE1.gif

We advise all dragons to keep within their true forms and veer away from these strange self proclaimed "gijinkas" creature transformations for the time being wile partaking in the carnival. If you reconize the diver at all, the Lightning flight sends their up most condolences and emotional support, from a relative large distance away, and only through an one way interaction, preferably through an intercom system, like this one.

Now get back to work.
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 21 22