Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | If you had one wish
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
All the retired familiars.

I don't care for bestiary completeness, so I'll sell them all for infinite gems anyway.
All the retired familiars.

I don't care for bestiary completeness, so I'll sell them all for infinite gems anyway.
nature8.png x Iron Belt Buckle Current
Count:
Buckles
xx xxxxxxxxxxxxx treasure.png
^My Goals!^
fc4zvun.png
rI18gRz.png
mlHpBMC.png
o4KdtaP.png
VjdktqS.png
Sorrowspark#0101
I'd wish to have a deity in my lair
Fight the system
Fight the system
xJ9qwp8.png
[quote name="SavannahIcara" date=2017-05-25 20:14:16] I'd wish to have a deity in my lair Fight the system [/quote] i'd wish for fluffylegs to be in my lair
SavannahIcara wrote on 2017-05-25:
Fight the system

i'd wish for fluffylegs to be in my lair
I would wish for my well fed bonuses to be increased. Like 100 Gems a day and let's say, 2,000 treasure. I wouldn't want infinite money because then I could just buy anything I wanted and there would be no reason to play really. But if I had a big fat reward like that for keeping my dragons fed I could stay hooked to the game and still save money towards goals. Albeit exponentially faster.
I would wish for my well fed bonuses to be increased. Like 100 Gems a day and let's say, 2,000 treasure. I wouldn't want infinite money because then I could just buy anything I wanted and there would be no reason to play really. But if I had a big fat reward like that for keeping my dragons fed I could stay hooked to the game and still save money towards goals. Albeit exponentially faster.

I'd wish for a thousand skin/accent blueprints, so I can make lots of them and put them on the AH. (Although, I'd probably still have to use my 'friend's' computer to actually make them.)

I'd wish for a thousand skin/accent blueprints, so I can make lots of them and put them on the AH. (Although, I'd probably still have to use my 'friend's' computer to actually make them.)
4xd1oW3.png
A pretty, triple basic gen1 Imp. No XXX. No XYX/XXY/YXX. No XYZ even. Just nice looking colors and it being a gen1. I find little geneing projects really fun to do and I don't even want money for this.

I will scrape up all the money just to make my prized possession beautiful.

A pretty, triple basic gen1 Imp. No XXX. No XYX/XXY/YXX. No XYZ even. Just nice looking colors and it being a gen1. I find little geneing projects really fun to do and I don't even want money for this.

I will scrape up all the money just to make my prized possession beautiful.

dQT1EzU.gif
Maxed lair... That kept up with expansions.
I don't want infinite currency because working towards my goals is what keeps me on FR, but I find spending on lair space really hard because while a whole nother page is incredibly useful, it seems such a waste to spend all that money on 5 lair slots when I could be saving up for -shiny thing-
Maxed lair... That kept up with expansions.
I don't want infinite currency because working towards my goals is what keeps me on FR, but I find spending on lair space really hard because while a whole nother page is incredibly useful, it seems such a waste to spend all that money on 5 lair slots when I could be saving up for -shiny thing-
jYPBXj5.png4RsuN8b.pngMXNV32c.pngS7EiNKy.png
A G1 Imperial. I could scatter it for all eternity to make it xxx abyss, but goddarn I would SO spend every single treasure & gem I ever got to get Deus for my abyss clan xD

Although if the genie isn't picky then I guess I would just wish a for a xxx Abyss G1 Imp. Saves me a lot of trouble~
A G1 Imperial. I could scatter it for all eternity to make it xxx abyss, but goddarn I would SO spend every single treasure & gem I ever got to get Deus for my abyss clan xD

Although if the genie isn't picky then I guess I would just wish a for a xxx Abyss G1 Imp. Saves me a lot of trouble~
Always buying
Abyss/Gloom/X
Gen Ones.
Feel free to PM 8.png
wsTw09i.png
*Wishlist
*Art Shop
*Adoptables
*Skins/Accents
3R1xnew.pnglq7TbRo.png
I mean 1000kg sounds good to me
I mean 1000kg sounds good to me
hAznNSR.png +1 FR Time
-She/herlolll

Links and Things
-Dergs For Sale
-My Familiar Quest
-Looking for Dragons

More wishes.
If not that, then a giant collection of UM accents and skins.
More wishes.
If not that, then a giant collection of UM accents and skins.
he/theyautistic

(i'll edit my signature soon, i promise.)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8