Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | interesting avatar quirk!
1 2 3 4
so @Sandtheking just sent me a dragon to breed with one of mine, and this particular guy just so happens to be his avatar dragon. as it turns out, the dragon is still his avatar, and even changed outfits when I added different apparel! the dragon in question is [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=47746&tab=dragon&did=1187969]this guy[/url]. EDIT- March has moved back over to Sandtheking's lair now that the nest is hatched, but this was what he looked like in my lair [img]https://68.media.tumblr.com/acd61c229d805d318738b389508b4fef/tumblr_ooszdygITu1r3dn7zo1_400.png[/img] don't know if this is widely-known info or not, but just thought I'd share!
so @Sandtheking just sent me a dragon to breed with one of mine, and this particular guy just so happens to be his avatar dragon. as it turns out, the dragon is still his avatar, and even changed outfits when I added different apparel!

the dragon in question is this guy. EDIT- March has moved back over to Sandtheking's lair now that the nest is hatched, but this was what he looked like in my lair
tumblr_ooszdygITu1r3dn7zo1_400.png

don't know if this is widely-known info or not, but just thought I'd share!
Gpasq5f.png
Yeah, after I sent him over I went to change my avatar, assuming it would have gotten wiped, but then i saw his fresh new hat
Yeah, after I sent him over I went to change my avatar, assuming it would have gotten wiped, but then i saw his fresh new hat
tumblr_na5dh68Ezc1tfzajgo2_500.gif
Fly swiftly, fly happily, but don't fly straight.
wow, that's really interesting! never seen that before.
thanks for finding that lil quirk. :D
wow, that's really interesting! never seen that before.
thanks for finding that lil quirk. :D
food_white_masked_dustbug_by_dogi_crimson-dahwix8.gif
Does this mean we could send a dragon around and have everyone set it as their avatar and thus be matching?
Does this mean we could send a dragon around and have everyone set it as their avatar and thus be matching?
[quote name="Canopy" date=2017-04-16 02:21:05] Does this mean we could send a dragon around and have everyone set it as their avatar and thus be matching? [/quote] O.o For April fools, I set my avatar to a dragon I'd exalted and it didn't change! So I asked people to sort my avatar xd They were so confused because it wasn't in my lair xd
Canopy wrote on 2017-04-16:

O.o
For April fools, I set my avatar to a dragon I'd exalted and it didn't change!
So I asked people to sort my avatar xd
They were so confused because it wasn't in my lair xd
[quote name="arjunvohra" date=2017-04-16 02:24:57] For April fools, I set my avatar to a dragon I'd exalted and it didn't change! So I asked people to sort my avatar xd They were so confused because it wasn't in my lair xd [/quote] This happened to me once, with another user's avatar. I was like, "Whoa, that's a cool dragon!" and then I went to check it in their lair but it wasn't around anymore. XD
arjunvohra wrote on 2017-04-16:
This happened to me once, with another user's avatar. I was like, "Whoa, that's a cool dragon!" and then I went to check it in their lair but it wasn't around anymore. XD
Disillusionist's Lore & More .. {Free} bio resourcesLF Affiliates
female / INTJ / Capricorn / +16 FR time
Clan: FAQ | Stats | Lore Thread | Directory | Avatar
Wishlists: outfits & genes | general | familiars
Please check the spelling of my name when pinging me: @Disillusionist. Thanks!
Oh, I remember this lol. My friend set a dragon as their avatar then sold the dragon some time later. One day, they went on to see a totally different dragon (a mirror when they don't have mirrors in their lair) and they kinda flipped out and search their entire lair for a mirror and didn't find anything.

Turns out, the other user had just breed changed them :P
Oh, I remember this lol. My friend set a dragon as their avatar then sold the dragon some time later. One day, they went on to see a totally different dragon (a mirror when they don't have mirrors in their lair) and they kinda flipped out and search their entire lair for a mirror and didn't find anything.

Turns out, the other user had just breed changed them :P
18310.png

16O8Mgv.gif

mass hatch on June 17, come join !!!!!
@Canopy lmao that would be an interesting idea for some goofy event (maybe april fool's next year?..)

@arjunvohra that's such a good prank idea GOD

@Canopy lmao that would be an interesting idea for some goofy event (maybe april fool's next year?..)

@arjunvohra that's such a good prank idea GOD

Gpasq5f.png
[quote name="arjunvohra" date=2017-04-16 02:24:57] O.o For April fools, I set my avatar to a dragon I'd exalted and it didn't change! So I asked people to sort my avatar xd They were so confused because it wasn't in my lair xd [/quote] evil
arjunvohra wrote on 2017-04-16:
O.o
evil
tumblr_ojla8vCHjm1vx6sm0o1_250.png
[quote name="Canopy" date=2017-04-16 02:21:05] Does this mean we could send a dragon around and have everyone set it as their avatar and thus be matching? [/quote] we should do this!! fun community event, probably
Canopy wrote on 2017-04-16:

we should do this!! fun community event, probably
20110.png V7wUqxW.png
ePOliyb.png
QQYyU47.png

rhaUE0x.png c7ZTdau.png 0xN1Cpn.png ijKL04W.png
1 2 3 4