Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | interesting avatar quirk!
1 2 3 4
@dragonlady1803 Yep!

I had @GrandSerpentine hold one of my dragons for a while. She made the dragon her avatar before she traded him back to me and he stayed as her avatar.

So we decided to have the same dragon avatars and form vistas and we pretended to be each other. :3
@dragonlady1803 Yep!

I had @GrandSerpentine hold one of my dragons for a while. She made the dragon her avatar before she traded him back to me and he stayed as her avatar.

So we decided to have the same dragon avatars and form vistas and we pretended to be each other. :3
okmHpJ6.pngiwtfhg_by_intimer_genetics_inc-d9wq4o5.pngiVZQ1Bj.png
does that mean we could all set our avatar as a travelling dragon?
does that mean we could all set our avatar as a travelling dragon?
xulc4O8.png
@childofnaga We should do something similar again. Both of us having Ouma as our avatar was beautiful.
@childofnaga We should do something similar again. Both of us having Ouma as our avatar was beautiful.
n i c e

we should all totally go about matching
n i c e

we should all totally go about matching
cPW6H3E.png
@PrinceRaven @GrandSerpentine @FrozenBarioth @ChildOfNaga @IceCap @HissScale @KingOfSwords @GrumpyCatLover @Mythie @ScienceGal8 @DragonLover @Dragimal @DragonLady1803 <-- You and your --> names rhyme and Pinkishbee posted under you, DragonLady1803! @Pinkishbee @Teall @Canopy @SandTheKing @Arjunvohra @Disillusionist @BlackJasper @MochiTeaa @Bumbling I present to you... [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=32309522] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/323096/32309522_350.png[/img] [/url] RORY! Who shall he go to first?
@PrinceRaven @GrandSerpentine @FrozenBarioth @ChildOfNaga @IceCap @HissScale @KingOfSwords @GrumpyCatLover @Mythie @ScienceGal8 @DragonLover @Dragimal @DragonLady1803 <-- You and your --> names rhyme and Pinkishbee posted under you, DragonLady1803! @Pinkishbee @Teall @Canopy @SandTheKing @Arjunvohra @Disillusionist @BlackJasper @MochiTeaa @Bumbling

I present to you...

32309522_350.png

RORY!

Who shall he go to first?
6Fwt9Qr.gifXXX

xxx
xxx

iuEBSJ3.png3YAN1tx.pngQRVupBA.png
yG0Lt9s.pngoK2VVlE.pngfT0qwQ5.png
xbsbPqT.pngbYt72YT.pngjQub7yI.png

Were you expecting a modicum of rust?
xxx
xxx
@amyatzu

OH ME
@amyatzu

OH ME
20110.png V7wUqxW.png
ePOliyb.png
QQYyU47.png

rhaUE0x.png c7ZTdau.png 0xN1Cpn.png ijKL04W.png
@Amyatzu

You should make a new forum where people can sign up to pass rory around.
@Amyatzu

You should make a new forum where people can sign up to pass rory around.
This has been a thing forever, I thought it got patched tho :o
This has been a thing forever, I thought it got patched tho :o
Tn4aWhc.png
@Bumbling

May I have Rory after you
@Bumbling

May I have Rory after you
nature8.png x Iron Belt Buckle Current
Count:
Buckles
xx xxxxxxxxxxxxx treasure.png
^My Goals!^
fc4zvun.png
rI18gRz.png
mlHpBMC.png
o4KdtaP.png
VjdktqS.png
Sorrowspark#0101
@Amyatzu OH MAN we're doin this?? this is great, thanks for providing the dragon for this lil' event! GrandSerpentine up there suggested a new thread be made for this, should you or I make a new thread for this, or do ya think this thread will suffice? tbh it feels kinda like a forum game, so maybe the mods will want to shift this thread over there if it comes to that

@IrritatorRaji how long has this quirk been around, exactly? I've been around forever, but I don't do much on the forums, so I don't usually hear about weird things like this, haha
@Amyatzu OH MAN we're doin this?? this is great, thanks for providing the dragon for this lil' event! GrandSerpentine up there suggested a new thread be made for this, should you or I make a new thread for this, or do ya think this thread will suffice? tbh it feels kinda like a forum game, so maybe the mods will want to shift this thread over there if it comes to that

@IrritatorRaji how long has this quirk been around, exactly? I've been around forever, but I don't do much on the forums, so I don't usually hear about weird things like this, haha
Gpasq5f.png
1 2 3 4